Currently reading:
MxM Open Your Eyes

DiamondDew

Hi-Lite of My Lo-Life
Local time
Today 4:57 PM
-Profuse sweating.- Oh boy, where shall I start with this? I've been seeking a fandom-based RP between the characters Medic & Scout of Tf2. Yeah, the schizophrenic doctor and Mr. Baseball fury. -Gets judged.- wAIT pLS So, if you haven't "NOPED" outta here, some details:

• I will play either character (most comfortable w/ scout) but you get 1st pick. I'm going for medic as the Dom and scout as the sub, maybe power bottom.
  • Just give me some effort, i'm not expecting a novel but a paragraph or two won't hurt. Also, sorry this is sloppy I just wanna get it out there.
  • We can exchange kinks and stuff NO AGEPLAY, they're both grown men, past age of consent.
  • Plot involves mental illness, power struggle, humiliation, stockholmn syndrome, medical experiments /slight body horror, sexual encounters are not unwanted by either, what IS unwanted is the psychotic instability. Jsyk, if you're not okay with that. It can go from playful and lighthearted to dark, prob depending on how annoying scout's being lol.
  • Please comment or Msg me if you wanna know more. :rolleyes:

Back
Top Bottom