Both Needed OPERATION000 - TOP SECRET experiment (Ineterst check)

Currently reading:
Both Needed OPERATION000 - TOP SECRET experiment (Ineterst check)

Aelin

Fire-breathing bitch Queen
Local time
Today 3:04 PM
2wlX5yrLVByFBq8Rpu7fWJqRiTBmV-lU06zdyJzULM-tRpCB8PPPsV_T2W8ddEzKP7Zera4EWORv4g4al_hLjDDUsvohrongA3qTife496bpIqh9GfBuwMQfc5F3RZEoSDnwW3baIBpHVIEv04Ya5xEnhM2Co80GYptQr8-ZAQSspvgDeQ

WWIII is on the verge of starting and one specific country is planning to win. They turn to human gene mutation to make a super-human army. For this to be able to work, it needs to be top-secret and thoroughly experimented. The government gathers six individuals, all ages between 20 and 25, to experiment on them with their consent.

This roleplay will revolve around six (6) individuals who stays in the top-secret facility and goes through these experimental treatments. Some of these treatments will cause side effects and pain. They will also go through intense physical and intellectual training to prepare them and make sure the subjects reaches their full potential while going through the experiments. While they are there, they will form friendships or even relationships, go through changes, develop super-human abilities and learn to control them.

This is just an interest check and more information will be added if at least 4 people are interested.

Roles: Taken roles - Available roles

1. Doctor/Scientist - This person will be handling the treatments and experiments along with their team- @Aelin
2. Sub001 - Experiment (Female) - @Kat
3. Sub002 - Experiment (Female) - @Spiritdragon
4. Sub003 - Experiment (Female) -
5. Sub004 - Experiment (Male) - @Sanity43217
6. Sub005 - Experiment (Male) - @TinyEldritchmonster
7. Sub006 - Experiment (Male) - @TMITM

Last edited:
If there's interest enough, I'd make a character, fer sure!

A boy character would be convenient, yes?! So, let's go with that! :)

If it is not possible for the gender of the final slot to be changed to male, which would be my preference, I shall think about taking the final female slot.

If it is not possible for the gender of the final slot to be changed to male, which would be my preference, I shall think about taking the final female slot.
Sorry! The role is already taken, I just forgot to change it! I will let you know if someone withdraws, though. We're still awaiting several character sheets.

Back
Top Bottom