Options? I got them!

Currently reading:
Options? I got them!

Amirtas Zorana

Messiah of Mirth
Local time
Today 10:07 AM
Hey, all I'm a 23 yo American who works and spends 75 percent of their free time world and character building.

-My post/reply frequency is a.s.a.p. HOWEVER I do not have internet at all times. I rent a hotspot from a library a week at a time and use my work wifi. I will always tell you before I "go dark" and generally I'll still reply on days I work during that "dark period". I prefer at least 2 or more paragraph responses and I'll endeavor to always respond with the same. The longer I have to reply the longer my reply will be so I'm flexible with length based upon how fast you want a response. We'll talk about it.

- I prefer Female, or Female with male genitalia, over male characters but only marginally. I can also play a character with both reproductive organs regardless if both work or not. I can also play more than one character at a time.

-18+ themes allowed. My only hard passes are children and vore. Other than those if it's written in properly and respectfully I don't mind anything else.

- I'm okay with anything between 20/80% to 50/50% smut to story ratio.

- romance is an option but let's have it happen naturally if it does. Let's have it happen as a result of our characters spending time together and developing feelings over time instead of an artificial forcing of it.

-I enjoy plotting. I enjoy world building and character development. I want to get creative here, I want something long term and lasting.
(I completely stole this from a post of Malice's but it fit so well.)

-Genres I'm open to include... Fantasy, Dystopian Worlds, Interplanetary Space Travel, Historical with some fantasy element. I'm open to most so if you have an idea that is not up here just message me it.

-What I'm looking for in a partner.
  • Replies at least once a week
  • Is into this. Let me know if something doesn't interest you and we can do something else or part ways. Just don't ghost me
-My desires...

• I want us to both create a character using a cyoa thing and the create an rp based upon that. I have 2-3 cyoa sheets and am open to looking on the internet. We'll decide on one together as well as any additional rules we may need.

That's all I have currently have so if you have any ideas just message me.

Fandoms I'm interested in doing something with.
Magic: The Gathering (Particularly the Kamigawa cycle.)
Dragon Age: Inquisition (I love what happens if you romance Solas and complete trespasser. So if anyone wants to rp a similar power dynamic or "feel" of that relationship then hit me up)

I'm also very interested in doing some kind of thing with fairies, the fae, and other supernatural beings. (Think Anne Rice, Laurell K. Hamilton, Debra Dunbar, and Kim Harrison.)

Characters I want to try
The Unseelie Fae's Lady of Winter Bryn (Modern Fantasy is what I think fits best but I could easily play this high fantasy, for inspiration I looked towards The Dresden Files.) And pretty much the plot is that some human has bartered away their "soul" to a powerful Unseelie Fae unknowingly or drunkenly. The Fae seemingly cashes in on something that doesn't seem like much but little do they know how things will turn.

Last edited:
Also wouldn't mind doing something like younger submissive to older female sister like figure.

I've read a good bit of Anne Rice and Laurell K Hamilton both.

Back
Top Bottom