MxF Original And Fandom Ideas

Currently reading:
MxF Original And Fandom Ideas

Local time
Today 10:53 PM
Greetings and Salutations fellow Roleplayers!

I am Just Roleplay!

> Firstly, I am looking for someone who can be relatively active. At least a reply a day or twice a week.

>> I will only RP via on-site-only via PM's.

> I enjoy Character Images, but I get you can't always find what you want.

>> I write female roles only, and only do Hetero (M/F) pairings.

> I accept only 3rd-person-paragraph-style-only.

>> Don't be rude, it's rude.

> Please no one-liner replies during OOC and IC. During IC I ask for at least 5-15 sentences. I am not an advanced writer and don't ask for a novel length reply.

L I M I T S

1. No limb / body part removal of any kind.
2. No scat, watersports, or bathroom-play.
3. No ring-gags.
4. No pregnancy RP's.
5. No forcing MC's to consume food / drink items off floors or grounds.
6. No BJ's. Just way over-done...

I D E A P R O M P T S

Plot 1: A vampire has been searching for the perfect blood slave. One evening, the vampire comes across a young girl, and decides that she will be the perfect blood slave. Instead of killing the girl while feeding upon her, the vampire decides to keep her as their blood slave. At first, she is resistant, but slowly is "brainwashed" to enjoy serving the vampire. Only, the vampire has a dark secret ; the vampire enjoys physically seeing and smelling the blood before consuming it.

Plot 2: A Demon Girl is forced to serve a powerful Demon Lord. The Demon Lord feeds off pain and suffering, gaining power by feeding more. The Demon Girl sends a message to the Angel Realm (Heaven), to try and escape.

Plot 3: A teenage girl is being horribly abused by her father figure. She is bullied at school, until the bully notices some strange markings upon the girl. One night the boy follows her home, and hears the screams and pleas, and begins to realize what she is going through at home, and tries to rescue her from the nightmare.

Stark Trek Plot: A young Vulcan girl is being tortured by Clingons. She manages to get a help message to First Officer Spock. Eventually, the Enterprise and Captain James T Kirk, and slowly begins to fall in love with Spock and interested in Kirk and Bones.

Supernatural TV Show Plot: A young half-demon is captured by Crowley. Sam Winchester has visions of her, and feels she must be saved before anything more happens to her.

If interested in Roleplaying with me, please don't be shy about sending me a PM!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom