Staff member
Administrator
Local time
Today 12:34 PM
Pronouns
he/him
Most recent craving:

Kylo Ren/Rey or Kylo Ren/OC

During the interrogation, a force bond is developed between the two. As if fate is bringing them together. Is Rey destined to pull Kylo Ren from the dark side? Can the feelings between the two be enough to stop Kylo Ren from committing further atrocities?

It would take place right after The Ending of The Force Awakens

After Starkiller is destroyed, Kylo Ren gets stranded on an unnamed planet and meets someone.

Crystal Forest:

It's about a mage/scientist/researcher and a demon and it starts when a forest near where YC lives, starts turning into glass. Every plant and animal, first the smaller and weaker ones, then the bigger ones. Whilst it's beautiful, it's deadly and YC realises that soon it will be no more than a glass dessert in there. And what if it spreads?

She is tasked by her superiors to find out what is going on and hears rumours about this demon(me) being there.

I have a plot about the Crystal sickness, but I'll leave YC find it out in the RP. Ofc, I'm very open for ideas.

Beast:

This can be based in early medieval fantasy world or could work equally well in a post apocalyptic world.
A local leader is said to own a very dangerous beast. Fear keeps his subjects obedient. There have been several rebellions, but they all end up in bloodbaths. Your brother/sister/lover goes to work for the leader, but unfortunately you receive the news that they have died - the beast killed them. You decide to grab a friend of yours and bring this leader down. To do that however, you need to get a hold of that mythical beast(a demon, can't you tell I like demons :D).

I'll play the demon and that friend that's helping you. Whether you decide to kill the creature, or use it in the next rebellion or perhaps she wants to run off with him and help him become a person, is up to you.

Dragon Fortress:

The action takes place in a conquering kingdom, empire actually, a woman on top. There are those type of people who are shifters, very rare and hard to reproduce, but sometimes a child is born to normal parents. These shifters (dragons) are taken from very early age to be trained and serve the crown. Everyone believes this is the right thing and it's a big honour to send your child away.

There are only 47 dragons at the moment, and they all live in a fortress. They don't live bad, but are a little more than livestock for the empress.

MC would be one of the dragons, an asshole, very unhappy with the situation. He had had several riders so far, but they have all died in questionable situations. Your character would be his new assigned rider.

Dragon can't leave the fortress without their rider, there is a magical tracker in each and every one of them, or magical bound. Dragons can't be freed and no one actually wants to have dragons doing whatever they please.

At first we'll have to learn and get along, then we can come up with some adventures, another conquering quest perhaps.

What I want? Just take the mind of the character, you know things are as they are, there are no free dragons, if they were free, they'd set things on fire for the fun of it. Take control on him and when he growls slap him. I have plans for this empire, so some story will come soon enough.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom