Otys

Goof Ball
Staff member
Administrator
Local time
Today 4:45 PM
Pronouns
he/him
Current Cravings - Mafia and organised crime world. Some Cat and Mouse games.

Plots and Pairings:

Star Wars - anything and everything. You a fan and want to play SW? Yes, I'm your boy. Or girl, or whatever. I like ALL of it, any era existing or non-existing. As for the lore, if you wanna come up with something not yet seen, by all means, go for it.

Demons:
I like demons. I really like demons

Heir - YC inherits a mansion from her eccentric uncle only to find out it's inhabited by a demon bound to the property.

Virus - A virus is going viral in the kingdom, and many get sick and die. If something isn't done about it, it could wipe the whole kingdom. The news is that it's been created and spread by a demon. YC is a demon hunter/paladin tasked with capturing him and bringing him in, so he can be either talked into stopping the plague or forced to do so.

Beast (TAKEN) - The local Lord is said to own a creature he uses in battles and feeds with the captured enemy or sometimes people from his own household. It just so happens that the latest meal was a loved one of YC and she decides enough is enough.

Not necessarily demons:

Fallen Enemy - In war your kingdom gets a hold of an important general from the opposing kingdom. He has secrets and vital information. YC is a nurse who needs to keep him alive just long enough for him to spill his secrets.

Bride on Sale - MC is a rich and spoiled businessman and decides to buy a bride from one of them websites (YC). YC is not happy with the arrangement and is in fact kidnapped and sold to whoever would pay.
Here's the catch - Everyone thinks that YC doesn't speak English, but she in fact does.
I want to explore what a strong woman thrown in such a situation would do and how would she turn the tides in her favor. Is she going to fall in love with her new and unwanted husband? Is she going to ruin his business and try to escape back home?

I'm always up for some master/slave, preferably non-con. Mafia and organised crime world. Some Cat and Mouse games.

No-No

Slice of life
Happily married
Childhood sweethearts
School/Uni/College
Damsel in distress
Anything with no conflict between our two characters in it.

Kinks

Yes.
Although I'm not into smut, if the story is good and you have kinks I'll entertain. No limits.

About me?

• I get bored by inherently bad or good characters with no substance to them. I get angry with stupid characters and just end the RP. Please use your head.
  • 3rd person past tense or 3rd person present tense, whatever. Just pick one, stick to it.
  • I can't stress on this one enough - I need CONFLICT in the story. I need a challenge.
  • I like weird characters and weird stories. What ifs.
  • Not gonna lie, I'm quite on the submissive side character-wise, I like abuse, and I really really like abuse, but we don't have to do this.
  • If I'm doing a certain plot with someone else, it doesn't matter. I'd do again.
  • I can do between 20 and 5000+ words per reply but it's dependant on rhythm and what you give me.
  • I drive the plot forward. You drive the plot forward. If all you do is cry, stare and sigh, I'm afraid I'll throw you out the window to your untimely demise.
  • I like secondary characters. Bring them all in.
PM me for details and other ideas

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom