Any Our Story Begins Here (Detailed Request Thread)

Currently reading:
Any Our Story Begins Here (Detailed Request Thread)

Elizabeth’sComposition

Child of the Night
Local time
Today 5:25 PM
This thread is retired, please see new thread - All - Listen to Them, The Children of the Night...

Hello darlings, and welcome!
As some of you may know, I am Elizabeth.

b9e314f25b65c44d90b2d7c0322597eb.png

I have posted a general request thread here already, perhaps you have stumbled upon it.

There I have simply posted my general ideas and different RP's in which I would like to work on with someone. Most of which is upon the understanding that they must be discussed and further elaborated within private messaging.

It has been brought to my attention that sometimes a simple, one-sentence description of what I am looking for is not near enough for one to feel inspired by. I have been made aware of the desire to have story arc's laid out for one to get a better idea of what it is I am picturing as far as the story is concerned.
That is what this thread will be for, however, I would like to lay out some simple understandings when it comes to writing with me, just so we're all on the same page.

About Me as a Partner
I would like to begin by saying Hi! Thank you so much for taking the time to read my thread! I'm so excited to get some really good RP's going, I look forward to hearing from some new friends!

Now, allow me to give you a brief idea of what it would be like to be my partner!
  • First and foremost, I am a HUGE fan of original character work. I put a lot of effort into the elaborate workings of my characters. They become an extension of myself in a way. I ask that they are treated with respect, beauty, and grace. Regardless of their gender or background. I adore them, they essentially become my children. So please, do not tell them what they will or will not do (unless the story calls for it, of course) and do not attempt to make decisions for them. Character development is my obsession, so I can guarantee each and every one of them will come with their own arc before, during, and even after the story takes place.
  • I would like to preface everything by saying; I am not a smut role player. I have tried to do smut based stories in the past and if I'm not feeling up to it, it could be days before I respond. I don't find much pleasure out of smut based stories personally. So please do not come to me with your smutty fantasies, as much as I hope you find the right partner for your desires, I will not be that partner.
    Bioshock-infinite-founding-fathers.jpg
    That is not to say I dislike smut entirely, for that is the opposite. If a story brings our characters to a point in their relationship in which they would like to participate in sexual activities, I am more than happy to do so! I simply dislike a smut exclusive RP.
  • I am a dedicated writer. I have a lot going on in my life mentally, so some days writing is the only thing I have. Therefore, my replies come hard and fast. Do not feel as though you have to do the same, nor be intimidated by it. I have very little else going on in my life besides work and the occasional play. I am an extroverted introvert, however, so play comes very scarcely. I much prefer to sit at home and throw my thoughts into a book or my own writing. So you can expect I will put forth effort and energy into a damn good tale.
  • Be made aware also that I put into my responses what I am given. I can go on forever if the situation seems necessary, and I much prefer a couple of paragraphs in my responses. I can promise I will return the favor of which is given.
  • I'm a 22-year-old lady with four younger siblings, a boyfriend, five families... sometimes things happen. Just know that if things do, I communicate that to you.
  • On that note, I love communicating. I am happy to discuss the terms and conditions of any stories with you! Please, private message me if you take upon an interest in a story arc. I have made a couple of good buddies here already, and am always happy to make more. If you're feeling down, or I've noticed replies have become lackluster, I will ask if things are alright. If things are happening in life, or within the role play that is not satisfactory, I am happy to work on them. All I ask is that you don't ghost me entirely. If you feel as though things aren't working out, or your heart is not in it, I understand. Just let me know!

How About You?
I am here for unique, beautiful storytelling. All I really ask is that you put your heart into what is unfolding before you. I can promise that if you are truly interested in the story and the ideas, I will return the favor tenfold. Please, do not respond to an idea if you are truly not inspired by it. All I would like is your responses to be fruitful and inspired. Love what you do, don't allow it to be a burden.

bioshock-infinite-wallpaper-android-hd-wallpaper-sci-fi-action-adventure-images-bioshock-infinite-wallpaper.jpg
Now For The Good Stuff

Here are my current plots and ideas, but please be made aware I am always open to new stories and idea's as well! Please do not hesitate to message me with any ideas you might have that you think I could be interested in.

All of the listed ideas below are also up for discussion always. I am happy to change things to your liking or work with anyone on anything! Don't hesitate to ask!

No Day But Today - Seeking Male - Retro Pandemic; Inspired by RENT
The year is 1992, the winter was brutal and for the first time in five months, the citizens of Manhattan are finally seeing the sun once more. Zoom in on the life of a young girl. A young girl who's not only tight on her cash but plagued with an unfortunate illness that could prove to be her undoing any time, any place. She spends her days making petty cash in strip clubs and assisting in selling any form of drug she can to those who might drop a dollar for it. She lives in a drafty building in the heart of Manhattan, doing what she can to pay her rent and struggling with her own addictions. You just moved in downstairs. All-day you hear her talking, hear her singing, and the stomping of feet as she practices her own routine. Yet at night, you are plagued by the sound of her crying, coughing, and struggling to get by. All it takes is one knock on the door, ask her if she's alright. You've always wanted a friend who understood your agony, your struggles... perhaps she could be the one.

In Her Mother's Garden - Seeking Male - Magical Undertones; Inspired by Hades & Persephone
digital-frontiers-00.jpg

Imagine the most beautiful thing you have ever seen. A gorgeous sunset over the water, pinks, oranges, and reds, all mingled together to create something so colorful and gorgeous your heart feels, strange. A bouquet of flowers, full of every last petal shade, shape, and size. The smell haunts you, but the vibrance of the heart from which they came warms you from the inside out. All personified into a beautiful woman. Her fiery red locks enchant her pale face, pink cheeks, big green eyes. She is a sight in which your undead heart could never forget. Raised by a loving king and queen, in a kingdom sheltered off the coast. A kingdom full of magic, beauty, grace. Every citizen smells of roses and smiles as though it would never hurt their cheeks. You had always longed to be a part of such a kingdom, but your true nature had never allowed it. Your father and his dark creatures having been banned from such a peaceful land. Though at night, you slip away to witness the sorrow that exists within this island-bound princess. Despite her adoring citizens, she longs for something more. Could you convince her to see past your dark magic in order to bring adventure into her life?

Meant To Be Yours - Seeking Male - Murderous Drama; Inspired by Heathers
You move around a lot, don't you? Must be rough, moving from city to city, school to school. Your poor mother was murdered, and the killer got away. Your father used to beat you too, huh? Life hasn't been very fair to you. Forced to get a job at 16 so you could feed yourself because you know dad sure as hell ain't going to. You're 20 years old now, and you somehow still have this pent up rage about everything. If only you had a woman in your life for you to throw your cares away to. A woman that hates the world just as much as you do, a partner to show the world that you are not a force to be trifled with. Maybe a woman like Veronica Hayes. A tortured bartender that you met a few months back. Her place of work just down the road from your shady apartment building. She doesn't know your name but knows your face. About as well as you know hers. After staring from a distance, adoring the curve of her cheeks and the dark hair draped across her slim shoulders, the plump pink lips against her pale skin... Just talk to her. Ask her out for a drink... she might even say yes.

The Sparkling Diamond - Seeking Male - Tragic Romance; Inspired by Moulin Rouge!
Enter the club. The club where men go to lose themselves. A club full of music, lights, and women. Though these women are not prostitutes, they do sell their souls. Each woman within the club owes their life to the owner. Whether he gave them a second chance or got them off the streets. They are performers. Dressed in dresses covered in diamonds or sequins, dancing, singing, performing musical acts. It is a burlesque show for centuries, but most men flock to the venue to see the most prized treasure of them all. Marina Maxwell. A beauty who captivates every man that fills the seats of the club. The voice of an angel, the body of a model, and the health of a dying elder. Her wellness is unknown to most. She sold her soul to the owner of that club, and even he cannot save her. A woman in chains, that is stuck in a contract she cannot break. And you, the young, naive man who desires to win her heart.

Who's Afraid of the Big Bad Wolf - Either Gender Available - Fantasy in The Real World; Inspired by The Wolf Among Us / Fable Comics / Once Upon a Time
New York City. The city that never sleeps. A faction of humanity where the more wild, crazy, and creative of souls exist. People bustling from building to building, home to home. All awash of color and fluster. What these mortal beings do not know is that there is a part of their city that exists that might be even stranger than anything they have seen before. A hidden suburb off the east coast of Manhattan, where fantasy creatures and beings have been outcast from their homes across the universe. Forced to set up shop in a city without magic, without walls and a governing system to rule them all. It's the safest option for these kindred spirits, but among them are some of the more dangerous, and misunderstood characters. A big bad wolf, a princess in disguise, and a man more corrupt than any other governing force in history. He might run this town, but it won't be long before some unlikely folks join forces and attempt to take back what is rightfully theirs.

vbhtoms7y2l41.jpg

A Debt To Be Paid - Seeking Male - Romantic Adventure; Inspired by Bioshock Infinite
A girl in a tower. You've heard the stories, the rumors, yet no answers have ever been proven true. All you know is that there is a girl. Perhaps she's a princess, maybe she's a magical being or the heir to a throne? Kidnapped? Tormented? Nobody knows, and frankly, it appears few care to investigate. Yet someone knows, and that someone is offering you the deal of a lifetime to get her back. You don't know who, but they have offered to pay off all your debts and wrong-doings if you fetch the girl and hand her over, unharmed. Unfortunately for you, what you find at the top of that tower not only answers everyone's questions but changes your world forever.

The Walk To Hell - Seeking Male - Greek Mythology Romance - Inspired by Hadestown
Hadestown. A world that lies six feet below the surface. A world where men and women are taken and told they will find a "better life". A life without poverty, without heartache. It's supposed to solve all their problems, but you know better. Once someone sells their soul to Hades, they are no longer their own person. Slowly, memories fade, personalities diminish and all you have is an ax and a job to do. Mindless workers, forever damned to serve the lord of the underworld. You are amongst them, yet somehow have yet to fall under the spell of Hell. You know what Hades does, how he lures innocent people to Hadestown with the promise of a better life. And you will not stand for it. Especially not when a woman shows up one day. One that looks all too familiar, yet your time in Hadestown has rendered that memory useless. She's about to make the worst deal of her life, but maybe... maybe you can save her yet.

Also Interested In:
(Updated: August 6th, 2020)
(These are open to interpretation and discussion, just other ideas that aren't as specific!)

- Post-Apocalyptic (Fallout Style)
- Vampire Drama (Victorian or Modern)
  • A Modern Re-Telling of Hades & Persephone
  • Bioshock Based Story Telling
  • Paranormal (Perhaps Ghost x Human romance?)
  • Also Assassins Are Cool
  • Shadowhunters (If you know, you know.) I currently have a deep idea for a Shadowhunters universe story, if anyone is interested!
I also just finished The Last of Us Part 2, so... there is that.

Bioshock-Infinite-Review-1.jpg

PLEASE PRIVATE MESSAGE IF INTERESTED!
Thank you!

Last edited:
Hello! I'm extremely interested in playing the male counterpart for the 'Meant to be Yours' plot! I am also a writer who loves to put a part of myself into my characters, and I would love to create a story with you.

Hi hi! I wasn't sure if you wanted people to post interest on here or a PM sooo I chose one and hoped it works! I really like your ideas you have here and I like the idea of getting to plan out some RPs with more story behind them. That's what I'm used to writing in the past and I don't mind playing female or male characters (though I'm female myself). I will say I'm a bit slower on posting and won't be able to post all the time because of work and other obligations, but at minimum I make an effort to at least do a post a day if things are super stressful with work. it's a job that requires me to sometimes carry work home so things can get really busy. Out of the ones you posted I like Who She Might Have Been. If it isn't taken and you would be okay with my posting timing, would you want to work together on that story?

I like the idea of a Fables style game. I was actually going to jump into a similar type of RP in the Unfinished Tales section, but I would rather join something that isn't open to everyone if that option is on the table.

I saw also that you might like something in a post-apocalyptic setting, similar to Fallout. I'd be open to hearing more of what you might have in mind, but first I'd have to ask: which Fallout was your favorite?

If you would like a sample of my writing so you can get a sense of my style; I only recently joined these forums and haven't written anything other than an introduction thread. However, I could copy and paste something I have written elsewhere, or I could come up with something new and send it via pm.

I'd be open to discussing other potential plot threads as well, if you no longer need someone, or no longer have an interest in these two.

PS, Is it considered bad form to post interest on these request threads? If so, let me know and I'll delete this post.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom