All overwatch shenanigans ! doubling friendly < 3

mammon.

divinity omniscient
Local time
Today 11:11 AM
Pronouns
he/they
hello, friends !
i'm kore, though i also go by cherri or mika . i go by any pronouns ! as of writing this thread, i am twenty-four, turning twenty-five this may . i have adhd and pstd, so triggers will be discussed as we plot !

i have been writing for roughly eleven to twelve years now, so i practically grew up with rp experience, both fandom and original . however, as of late i have been craving foverwatch stories ! specifically, oc x canon doubles ! if you don't know what an oc x canon double is, fret not . it just means that i will be writing the canon character (cc) of your choice, paired with your oc; in return, you will be writing the cc of my choice, paired with my oc !

just to preface - i am comfortable with writing queer pairings ! i will ask for fxf for my half, or i will play nb depending on my oc, though i can portray any gender and write against any gender for my partners !

as for my writing, you can expect an average of two to three paragraphs minimum ! however, depending on my muse, i can write between five to ten paragraphs, possibly more . typically, you will see me mirroring length as well . despite my lowercase aesthetic in ooc, i often use proper spelling, grammar, and capitalization . when it comes to faceclaims, i usually use whatever medium the source fandom uses (i.e. realistic for mcu, anime for snk, etc.) and i usually enjoy writing out character sheets, unless my partner does not prefer it ! since overwatch is a video game, expect me to use digital art for my faceclaims !

i adore ooc chatter, so never feel afraid to reach out with headcanons ! my discord is in my signature, so feel free to let me know if you're going to add me beforehand, and we can chat and share ideas and memes . i love using different creative outlets, so i will often buy commissions (because i can't art) or make playlists and moodboards for our story and pairings ! i am also very ghost-friendly .

in regards to who i'd like written for my half, i only have one simple request - the queen, herself - odessa stone, the junker queen ! i am madly in love with that 7 ft tall woman, my friends . write as her, and i will be a happy little kore i might just explode (not actually explode!)

in return, i will write ANYONE . yes, anyone! i can write junkrat, soldier, mercy, genji - maximilien, if you're into him! like i said, anyone in overwatch is up for grabs, i will happily write them for your lovely oc < 3

plots and au's are up for discussion as well ! i'm up for anything, hehe .

i hope to hear from someone soon - happy roleplay searching! < 3

Back
Top Bottom