MxF Oxy's Partner Search

Currently reading:
MxF Oxy's Partner Search

Oxy

Sassy, classy, and a bit smart assy
Local time
Tomorrow 3:20 AM
Hello and welcome!

I am looking for a roleplaying partner(s) - one, perhaps two - that would, first and foremost, be patient. I am currently in the process of getting back into roleplaying on a more regular basis, but for the time being I cannot promise an immensely regular schedule. I absolutely detest writing when the desire to do so is not there, and when I do write anyways, it shows in the posts. While I consider myself a good writer, I am in no way a professional one, so making myself write does not end up flawless and equally good to when the mood is there. I know this sort of approach may be a dealbreaker to many, so I wanted to let everyone know right away. Thank you ♡

If you're still interested, below you can find more information.

ABOUT ME

I'm a 28 year old who simply wants to have fun and roleplay. I love making new friends and you should most likely expect me to try and reach out to you OOC to chat, either about the roleplay or just in general; clicking with my partner OOC is especially important to me, as we are planning to invest some time into each other.

THE BASICS

Like I have said before, while I cannot promise a completely regular schedule, I will try to do my best. If I cannot write for a longer period of time, I will keep you informed - all I ask is letting me know if the interest fizzles out; it happens, it is understandable, we are both adults here and no hard feelings will be included. Let's just make sure we are both having fun with the project, because if not, what is the point? ♡

I am looking to play female characters, and the (sexual) nature of them is usually bratty. I do not play well into the extremely submissive nature, and even if I do, it never goes out beyond the character's bedroom. My characters will submit, but not without a (delicious) fight. Also, on top of being 18+ exclusively, my characters' ages usually range between 25 to 40+.

I enjoy a variety of genres, including modern (mixed with mystery, criminal/cop stories, and often just the slice-of-life kind), urban fantasy, pure fantasy (though usually low/dark), sci-fi, dystopian, post-apocalyptic and so on. The characters and story we create together come before the world/setting for me; while I do enjoy discussing our characters' environment, it's them that I will always pay the utmost attention to.

I tend to write from four paragraphs up, and I love to include my character's thoughts, internal monologues, vivid descriptions of their emotions etc. into my posts. The more detail, the better.

I write in third person, past tense.

LOOKING FOR...

...a partner who will be patient. The lack of immediate responses is hardly ever equal to the lack of interest, and I will keep you updated on when the post will most likely appear.

....someone who enjoys and wants to try and develop a friendship over in the OOC chat!

...someone who prefers to roleplay in third person, past tense, avoids one-liners, and who puts a lot of focus on the characters they play.

...someone who enjoys conflict in the roleplay, especially between two clashing characters.

...somone who wants to see our characters grow to love each other or, in some cases, learn to detest each other.

...someone who looks forward to having the characters struggle with their feelings - whether towards each other, or just in general.

...someone who is willing to play an inherently dominant male, both in and out of the bedroom.

....someone who is willing to discuss the story and come up with ideas so that we end up with something we will both thoroughly enjoy.

ADDITIONAL INFO (kinks, plot/character candies)

In no particular order, below are the things I enjoy seeing in my roleplays (sexual and non-sexual):

teasing
build-up
banter
witty characters
rough sex
hatefucks
characters with a backstory that effectively shaped them into who they are
light BDSM
having the characters stay quiet/hidden in fear of being heard/seen while giving in to their desires ♡
double penetration
lingerie
suits/uniforms
marking
moral turmoils

SAMPLE PAIRINGS AND PLOTS

For most of them, there are stories brewing in the back of my head. Just ask! The pairings in bold are ones I am especially looking forward to exploring. I have also put an example setting in parentheses.

chaos (m) x order (f) (personifications, modern/fantasy)
older cop (m) x younger cop (f) (modern)
amnesiac (m/f) x rescuer (m/f) (modern/fantasy/sci-fi/dystopian/postapo)
employer (m) x intern (f) (modern)
businessman (m) x florist/barista (f) (modern)
doctor/medic (f) x soldier/stalker (postapo, dystopian, sci-fi)

The list will be updated, with both pairings and plots.

CONTACT INFO

You can contact me via PM here on the forums - I also have a Discord account, so feel free to ask for the tag via PM if that's what you prefer.

Thank you for reading!

Please do not respond in this thread - it is much faster to reach me via other means.

Last edited:
hit me up, could use a friend and would love to write.

I'd like to discuss a possible RP with you. Learning towards urban fantasy myself.

Back
Top Bottom