All β‹†π’«π“π’Άπ“Ž ⋆ π•Έπ–Šπ–‰π–Žπ–Šπ–›π–†π–‘ π•±π–†π–“π–™π–†π–˜π–ž, π•Ύπ–ˆπ–Ž-π•±π–Ž (MxF, MxM)

Currently reading:
All β‹†π’«π“π’Άπ“Ž ⋆ π•Έπ–Šπ–‰π–Žπ–Šπ–›π–†π–‘ π•±π–†π–“π–™π–†π–˜π–ž, π•Ύπ–ˆπ–Ž-π•±π–Ž (MxF, MxM)

Status
Not open for further replies.

a n d r e a s

c o u n t e s s
Local time
Today 1:26 AM
Salutations! I'm Andreas.

I apologize in advance for the lack of fancy formatting and any mistakes I've made as I'm writing this on mobile, but as I update I will work on that as well.

A few not-so-quick things about me: I've been writing on and off for the better part of a decade, maybe more, and have been roleplaying throughout as well. I've sorely missed fleshing out characters and stories with others, so I'm officially back after a long hiatus! I can roleplay as pretty much any gender and pairing but I do tend to favor one or the other depending on the story itself, or the mood I'm in. I'm open to MxF (I favor playing F in this scenario), MxM, and FxF (full disclosure, I have limited writing experience with this pairing, but more than willing to try if something inspires me). With MxF I tend to enjoy playing submissive roles, whereas MxM I can do either and enjoy it, but tend to favor dominance/topping.

I write multi-paragraph responses to novel length if the story deems it-- I adore detail. You won't catch me responding with one liners or even just a small single paragraph. Sorry! I also wish for my partner to be able to match that energy. 2+ paragraphs are a need for me, but you don't necessarily have to mirror the length of my response-- I do realize that a novel is not always needed or appropriate during certain points in a story.

As far as my writing schedule goes, I have a full time job and other responsibilities, but I can most likely respond at least a couple times a day. That, of course, is heavily dependant on what we're writing and at what point of the plot we're on, as well as how inspired I am that day. If something comes up and I won't be able to respond as normal, I will let you know.

I like more story than smut. 70/30 or 80/20 ratios are where I'm most comfortable. We could even fade to black at certain times, but of course we don't have to do that. I'm comfortable writing it in general and have quite a bit of experience, though I may be a bit rusty. Violence/Gore is okay with me to pretty much any degree if it's important to the plot. Rule of thumb for me-- if it goes with the story, I'm good with it. Some indulgences are also fine. Anticipation is key with me as far as the smutty side of things go. Loves and Limits will be in spoilers at the bottom of this thread.

Personally, I'm a sucker for Medieval Fantasy, Fantasy in general, and Sci-Fi. And I'm an even bigger sucker for anything having to do with the grumpy one being soft for the sunshine one (the sunshine one being MC in most cases, of course). If you know, you know. I LOVE that trope to Neptune and back. Villains "getting the girl" is also fantastic.

I prefer descriptions over pictures as far as character appearances goes. I'm open to doing both, but I need written descriptions either way. However, if you have pictures in the form of a mood board/inspiration for our story, or a playlist of songs, pleaaaase share. I love those!

As much as I love world building with someone, I also love pre-established worlds as well. I'm apart of quite a few fandoms I would love to write for, whether that be Character x OC, OC x OC, or Character x Character. We could even play certain characters for each other so we can both get our itches scratched. Whatever floats your boat! I'm sure we could work something out.

Listed below are some fandoms and pairings within them that I'm most interested in, in no particular order. The role I'm interested in playing in each pairing, if applicable, will be in bold with an asterisk like so: Example*

If I have some ideas for plot, whether fleshed out or not, or I'm craving certain pairings, the roles will be italisized like so: Example x Example

Hazbin Hotel
OC x OC
Alastor x OC*
Alastor x Charlie Morningstar*
Vox x OC*
Lucifer Morningstar x OC*

The Boys

Supe OC x Human OC*
Supe OC x Supe OC

The 100
OC x OC
Skaikru OC* x Grounder OC
Bellamy Blake x OC*
Marcus Kane x OC*

Avatar the Last Airbender/Legend of Korra
(Basically either era or making sort of our own?)
Fire Bender Prince OC x Water Bender Commoner OC*
Fire Bender OC x Water Bender OC*
x Mentor OC (any kind of bender)

The Vampire Diaries/The Originals
Vampire OC x Human OC*
Elijah Mikaelson x Human OC*
Klaus Mikaelson x Human OC*
Damon Salvator x Human OC*
Damon Salvator x Elena*
Elijah Mikaelson x Elena*

The Divergent Series
Dauntless OC x Amity OC*
Weathered Dauntless OC x New Dauntless Recruit OC*

Inuyasha

Sesshomaru x Rin* (21+, this would be years and years after the end of show and would begin in her early adult years and their adventures and misadventures together)
Sesshomaru x Kagome* (21+, again this would be years after the show ended)
Feudal Era Demon OC x Modern-ish Era Human OC*

Borderlands

Handsome Jack x Rhys
Rhys* x Zer0 (never tried this one, open to seeing where it goes with a patient partner)

MxF
Age-Gap (all 21+) can apply to all of the following, where my preferred role would be younger. Not required, though

Princess* x Guard/Knight
Human Princess* x Vampire Prince/King
Kidnapped Princess* x Pirate
Demon x Human* (think Atnomen)
Persephone* x Hades
Villian x Damsel in Distress*
Alien Commander/of High Status x
Abducted Human turned Pet*

MxM

Age-Gap (all 21+) can also be applied here somewhat, but it could be MC or YC being older

Kidnapped Prince x Dragon Shifter*
Kidnapped Prince* x Pirate
Prince x Guard*
Prince*
x Assassin
Alien Commander x Human Abductee*
Alien x Human Explorer

FxF
Vampire Queen x High-end Blood Slave*
Princess*
x Lady-in-Waiting
Princess* x Guard
Villain x Damsel in Distress*

Most of these will just be brief ideas, so I apologize for the brevity. I just don't want to get too stuck on any details unimportant to me and scare off potentional partners. I would love to take these snipits and build it up with someone, so that it's a team effort. Some, on the other hand, I maaay have gotten carried away with (lol). Will update as needed.

MXF
Alien Commander/Human Abductee*
Muse A is the Alien Commander (YC). Muse B is the Human Abductee (MC).

A world in which Muse B's life gets flipped upside down after she is abducted by actual aliens. And, as it turns out, this advanced alien race has been doing this for a long time.

Muse A would be the Commander of the ship that is responsible for abducting Muse B, or at least someone of high rank. Muse A's people collect humans for a multitude of reasons, all of which we can get into in PM, but to name a couple is one, they are quite the popular pet when it comes to the rich (although they do not proudly display them as it is considered taboo) and two, they make good test subjects and a fine way to safely study human nature.

I haven't thought out everything, but basically the tenacity, resilience, and adaptability of Muse B would catch Muse A's attention. Muse A would eventually start to feel protective of this particular human and go to great lengths to keep them safe from his superiors, subordinates, and peers, despite the fact Muse B does everything in her power to make that difficult for him. Resisting, fighting, sneaking, breaking whatever she can in an attempt to free herself. Although considering they would be in space and she would be surrounded by the enemy, all the fighting and resistance would be futile anyway.

I would love to see something blossom here. It would be a slow blossom, but has the potential to be a beautiful thing. Two very different (or maybe not so different after all?) creatures from opposite sides of the galaxy. I could see many conflicts here. Muse B being resistant to Muse A's eventual kindness, believing it to be unauthentic. Muse A becoming frustrated with the traumatized Muse B's attempts to escape. And as their relationship shifts and changes, pressures from Muse A's people to treat Muse B as they do the other humans. I could see a lot of angst here and forbidden love/attraction.

When I picture these aliens, I think more along the lines of a mix between Galrans and Alteans from Voltron, but I'm open to pretty much whatever as long as it's still humanoid.

MXM
Prince x Dragon Shifter*
Muse A is a Prince (YC). Muse B is a Dragon Shifter(MC).

Muse B and his kind had been hunted to near extinction - either for their scales, venom, teeth, bounties, or simply for sport or status. If someone brought a dragon's head back to their village, it meant a whole new world of opportunity for them and their starving family, as it was an incredible feat to bring down the only creature that could compete with mankind's innovation. As years became decades, and decades became centuries, dragons became myth. Legend. Sharing a sighting of one would be met with doubt or funny looks. There were generations of people that had never seen a single one, or generally didn't believe they existed at all. The few left, including Muse B, stuck to the shadows. A once indomitable foe reduced to becoming nocturnal, avoiding detection. As human territory expanded and populations increased, it was becoming more difficult to accomplish, but for the few cunning, adaptive dragon kind left, it wasn't impossible.

Being alive for so long, with so few of his kind left, and not being able to truly stretch his wings, Muse B gets lonely. Restless. Desperate for connection. And develops maybe just a bit more than just a hint of a desire for revenge for those he'd lost to the humans. Which may be why Muse B decides he should capture the beloved Prince, Muse A, of the nearest kingdom. Thus begins our beautiful story.

We would open up upon the capture, or when the Prince wakes in the dragon's lair. Perhaps the Prince pulls a Princess Jasmine and likes to sneak out of the castle from time to time and be among the commoners and/or explore the forest along the outskirts of the kingdom, giving the shifter a chance to snatch him and add him to his collection of treasures. Very much a Beauty and the Beast type of story. I could see many potential conflicts in this. Internal, external, societal.

Muse B would be MC, and you would play Muse A. My dragon Shifter would have a dragon form and a human form nearly indecipherable from your run of the mil human save for his eyes and hands.

Super excited for this one. Please let me know if it interests you!

PM me if any of these sparked interest in you, please do not respond in this thread. Feel free to tell me a bit about yourself, what your writing style is like, what you like to see in roleplays, and what pairing(s) or plot(s) you would like to talk more in depth about. I would love to hear any ideas you may have based on the above pairings or plot points.

As my interests grow and change, this thread is open to change as well. I'm just trying to dip my toe in to test the waters, so I will most likely be updating as new ideas float around my head.

• Grumpy One is Soft for the Sunshine One
  • Age-Gap (everyone 21+)
  • Broody Characters - as long as it's realistic feeling and not forced/too much
  • Villain Gets the Girl, Hero Loses
  • Anticipation
  • Slow Burn
  • Angst
  • Dark Themes - betrayal, violence, torture, etc. (usually not between MC and YC as their relationship progresses, but in the conflicts they would face together, or what brings them together in the first place)
  • Protectiveness
  • Jealousy
  • Scat
  • Gaping
  • Traditional Harems
  • Rape (CNC and writing implied assault is okay, but I do not wish to write out a full rape scene)
  • Cheating
  • Pregnancy

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom