Currently reading:
Unspecified Partner helpline

Luna_sohma

Nightmare in disguise
Local time
Today 9:20 PM
Pronouns
She/Her
Hiya, me again! I've come up with a few different plots that I'm itching to try out! As usual, though let's go over some rules first!
  1. Please reply to the RP at least once a week. If you are ever unable to PLEASE notify me! I'm very understanding and just don't like to be left hanging.
  2. I do enjoy OOC chat so be warned. I also appreciate going over things regarding the RP beforehand such as dramatic plot twist and love interest.
  3. I understand grammar can be difficult so all I ask is that you attempt. If it becomes I problem I will talk it over with you.
  4. At least one paragraph per reply. If I get anything less than a paragraph I will end the RP.
  5. I'm pretty open about including kinks so don't be afraid to voice them!
  6. Please be prepared to do character sheets with me.
Alrighty now here are a few plot ideas!

This isn't fully fleshed out but I do want to build off of the same plot. YC discovers what is thought to be a legendary civilization, they are mistaken as a god, they find out the civilization is in danger with the help of MC, etc.

YC is an engineer that for the past few years has been building an android(MC).The company you are building it for intends to sell it on the market as a slave of sorts. Everything from sex worker to nanny. However when MC programming starts to rewire its self and become aware you question whether or not this operation is ethical. YC decides to steal the android to determine if it has actual feelings and a sense of morals. Again open to this being a romance plot.

For this plot, I am seeking a logical and somewhat soft male character. MC will be a new patient at an insane asylum. She's on trial for killing multiple people and showing no remorse or empathy. YC will be tasked with determining whether or not she is fit to stand trial and whether or not she is in her right mind. During this time, the two of them end up developing a romance. The type of romance though I'm wanting to rattle off ideas with anyone interested in this plot! Please shoot me a message so we can go over further details.

MC is heir to the throne of The Land of the Remembered. The land of the remembered is where the souls of people who's family honor's them after death goes. Every day is a grand celebration, everything is bright and colorful. She however doesn't what this position due to her dark heart and intentions. MC has tried countless times to ruin The Land of the Remembered and be banished but has failed. With this being said she has sprouted many legends about her in the mortal world. Having her summoning ritual she has made many deals and taken many souls in the hopes to be sent to The Land of the Forgotten, a dark, isolated place where the souls of those who aren't remembered after death go to rot, to rule. This is where your character would come in by summoning her and making a deal to help her take the throne over the Land of the Forgotten in exchange for what you want. (I am willing to let you pick what you want or we may choose together.)

MC is what's known as a Sleigh Beggy. They were a species of female humans and elves that had the gift of sight. These women could lift the veil between the mortal world and the world of the Faye. They were enslaved and hunted to extinction. Thousands of years later and there is only one left inexistent. YC is the ruler of a kingdom currently at war and while at an underground auction for magical being finds and buys me. You plan to use me to win over the help of those in the Faye and to be able to see the outcome of the war and how to win it. Over time they develope a crush on each other and possibly become lovers.

Pairings
GeniexHuman
AssistantxBoss
PrincessxKnight
AngelxDemon
FairyxHuman
FairyxPirate
Something Cyberpunk!!

I will be updating this to include more plots but for now....tada! I am open to discussion on all of them so if interested shoot me a PM.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom