MxF Passionate romance

Currently reading:
MxF Passionate romance

Local time
Today 2:27 AM
Hi everyone! I'm a mid 20s male, looking for a long term role-play partner to build a wonderful story together. I've been roleplaying for many years, and my interests and kinks are quite varied. I'm open to discussing many topics, but for this thread I want to focus on one story I'd really love to do with someone.

I'd like to build a story of a passionate romance between two individuals(MxF pairings only) set in a timeline and world of our liking. I want to focus on how they met, how their relationships builds up, the challenges they face in their relationships and everything else. It will be smut heavy, although I don't want it to be purely revolving around smut. As for my kinks, they revolve around sex-positivism, affection, realistic sex, awkward sex, and many more. I'm sorry if this sounds rambling, hopefully I'll get better at posting threads :)

I have a certain pairing and setting in mind from a previous role-play that I never got to finish unfortunately. It takes place in the Harry Potter universe, I play an OC - a new hire in the Charms department at Hogwarts, and my partner plays Hermione Granger, the head of the charms departments(many years after the 7th book). This is open to discussion and modification, but I'd love to hear any ideas anyone else has. Thanks for reading and have a good weekend!

Back
Top Bottom