MxF Penny for your thoughts?...or mine ~ (Idea repository/Partner search)

Currently reading:
MxF Penny for your thoughts?...or mine ~ (Idea repository/Partner search)

Local time
Today 4:36 AM
Pronouns
She/Her
I N T R O D U C T I O N
┏━━━━━━━•°•°°•°•━━━━━━━┓
27. Cisfemale. Semi-literate to literate. 15+ years' experience. Active
┗━━━━━━━•°•°°•°•━━━━━━━┛

I want to preface the start of this thread by warning potential new partners that I have taken a long hiatus before returning to the roleplaying community and my schedule is still rather tight, so I ask for patience in my response speed. I have also posted advertisements on another site, so the max partners I am asking for here is two, at the moment. As stated above, I am a semi-literate to literate writer, meaning that a well thought out paragraph is the least you will get from me. I do not expect a novel from my partners, but I do expect effort, proper grammar and longer replies to give depth to the current scene. As of now, I can write out two responses a week, more if I have unexpected free time or high muse. Mature themes, including sex and violence, are my bread and butter, therefore I ask my partner(s) be 18+. I can do tamer storylines if the summary interests me. I can do explicit acts of intercourse as well as get pretty gory as a light horror fan.

I am not a super kinky person, and my roles stay mostly vanilla with a touch of exploration. However, I am open to certain kinks if you want to ask.

With my plots, depending on my mood, I love to worldbuild and take on multiple side roles to enhance the experience and contribute more to the plot. I would like my partner(s) to desire the same, but it is not a requirement. I too have days in which a simple slice-of-life or linear idea is enough to placate me. 90% of the time I play strictly female roles, with some exceptions, and I prefer to play heterosexual relationships. These are my comfort zones, so please respect them.

I N T E R E S T S
━━
━━━━━━━━━━━
  • Slice-of-life
  • Science Fiction
  • Fantasy
  • Horror
  • Romance
  • Time period (tentative/unexperienced)
  • Supernatural
  • Apocalypse (Tentative)
  • Animals (SFW)

D I S I N T E R E S T S
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
  • Steampunk
  • Regency
  • Extreme psychological
  • Mystery/Crime

[Warning: Original plots by me teeter on the weird and/or unusual. I get bored with the status quo]

I D E A S

giphy.gif

24283.gif

┏━━━━━━━•°•°°•°•━━━━━━━┓
Tears of a Forgotten Hymn
┗━━━━━━━•°•°°•°•━━━━━━━┛
[nsfw | high fantasy | dark romance | polygamy m/f/f/f | enemies to lovers | violence | worldbuilding]

(Muse A, B, and C)The Vale, a hidden world separate from the mainland, Anthos, was a paradise inhabited by the Light (High) Elves and governed by their immortal rulers. The Great King Ardorius has watched many generations be born and his Empire thrive under his firm hand. With his Queen, they reared three daughters and recently birthed a son. It was an age of prosperity, where light reigned supreme and the dark receded sooner than in the mainland. But The Void, The Vale's opposite, filled with demonkind and endless night, tore through the seams of its magic, releasing death and chaos upon the unsuspecting elves. The Queen and her babe were slain while the King led his daughters to the edge of their domain before charging into battle. Amaranthae and her younger sisters, Azaria and Aenwyn, were chased from the only home they knew and thrust into the unknown lands of Anthos. Here, races and beasts of every shape and size walked the lands in an uneasy truce, most having not glimpsed an elf (save for the Drow) in centuries. To the wrong people, their worth was invaluable.

(Muse D) They cross paths with a tribe of fearsome Orcs, one of which takes an interest in them. I give my partner complete freedom in this character as well as the tribe he comes from; their culture, his status, personality, etc. His tribe, as well as he, are shocked by their appearance and once their lineage is known, he takes them with the intention on making them his brides. The Void, however, is spreading. The Vale was the first to fall. Next is the Whole of Anthos to have them kneel at the feet of the Overlord, Kaaroth, Supreme Lord of the Depths and ruler of demonkind. That however is a side plot to the adventure that awaits the elven sisters. Another side plot could involve trafficking with the sisters being ideal targets. As tagged, I do wish to build upon this world and introduce side characters through immersive collaboration.

The relationship between Muse D and the sisters does not have to remain polygamous. If agreed to, perhaps if we spy chemistry, we could later introduce other suitors for them. The destinies of these characters are not yet decided.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom