Currently reading:
MxM π‘π‘–π‘π‘˜ π‘¦π‘œπ‘’π‘Ÿ π‘π‘œπ‘–π‘ π‘œπ‘›

Ginevra

" 𝐠𝐨𝐝 "
Local time
Today 4:55 AM
Pronouns
She/Her
hello there ! my name is ginevra but you can simply call me gin. i've been role-playing for ten years, understand all basic rp etiquette. i'm not a lush style writer by any means, i stay the line between simplicity and detailed. if you're more inclined to write extravagantly or melodramatic, it won't bother me none ! just understand i'm not the type to try match my rp's partner matter of writing and i don't expect the same from you. long as your writing is meaningful, literate, and contributes to the rp in someway i won't fuss ! now, i'm looking for a heavy smut rp but where the plot is still relevant or something completely smutty that plot is kinda minimal and something that helps get along to the next sex scene. we can discuss the kinks and all the good stuff if you decide to message me ! typically, i prefer to double up, i'm leaning more towards a single but if you do wish to double up then let me know in your message ! keep in mind i don't use anime, drawn, etc. as face-claims. i use realistic celebrity face-claims or we can use written descriptions, realistic of course. i have three plot ideas i've been dying to use, the gist pretty straightforward and we can chat and iron out all the details. the role highlighted in bold is my preferred role. if any strikes your interest, shoot me a message !
‐----‐-------------------------------------------------------------
i.) serial killer x detective. all characters in this are expected to be in their late thirties, early forties. basically, a serial killer on a rampage, who has a delusional love for a detective over their case. the detective is eventually kidnapped and held hostage in the killer's basement. this can be a gradual build up or we can dive right in center !

ii.)
demon x warlock. age is more open with this one. more influenced by serious demon possession media; a warlock becomes unwittingly bound to demon and tries sending it back to hell.

iii.) mafia x criminal. preferably characters in their older years but younger may work. we can work out details on this but it's kinda typical mafia romance.

Back
Top Bottom