Currently reading:
Any Pilgrims Ideas!

Pilgrim

teef demon
Local time
Today 12:30 PM
Hiya ! Thanks for stopping in!
Pm me if you're interested :p

I have plenty of plots and pairings but first I'd like to set some ground rules.
I prefer at bare minimum a paragraph response, I typically mirror what my partner writes but I don't expect you too, I'm rambley sometimes and for that I apologize in advance. I would like at least one reply a week but if you're going on vacation or just need a break go ahead and give me a heads up please! Nothings more of a bummer when I'm in the middle of a really good RP an my partner just disappears off the face of the earth. I'm very flexible as well so if you'd like to make some changes, have some questions or just don't like the story anymore then go ahead and tell me, I hardly ever bite! I don't expect my partners to be World Harold publishers so don't stress over perfect punctuation and grammar, all I expect is continuity and fluidity. I myself am just getting myself familiarized with my new laptop so forgive me for any mistakes lol

Now that that paragraph of garbo is over let's get into the fun stuff!

I play FxF FxM & MxM

Do's:
-I love violence (as much that is allowed that is)
-Characters with animals details (ears/tail/horns)
-Keep the story 60% story and 40% smut
-BDSM

-Thought out characters

Don't:
-No furries
-No scat/vore (NOPE!)
-No
bestiality
-No 18- characters in sexual settings
-One line responses
-Harm to animals (I will cry)

Plots:
((these are all subject to change, I welcome future partners to work out any new ideas they think would work !!)
•Demonic Bond
The year is 1939. A portal was made deep in the bowels of hell and the demons are flooding into the modern world and WWII has begun. Except this time there is no Hitler, there is no Musolini- just humanity against Satan and his pawns. Humanity fought hard, seeing their loses piling up in only a matter of months, they knew if they didn't do something big, fast they were going to lose and god knows what that would bring. Fighting hard using strategists and necromancers along with their fellow soldiers Humanity won by a hair. Now, many many years into the future the government begins to notice portals cropping up around the states, not to mention around the world. Demonic activity is reaching its all time high, so the government puts together Project Orcus. These officials decide to collect 10 of their best Hunters from the DAT (demon activity termination) Division and bond them with 10 random demons they snatched up from the street. The idea is that bonding these two unlikely companions together would create a much more effective way to hunt down the portals and to take care of them. In bonding them through a ritual, the hunters can draw energy from the demons while also tapping into the demons powers, creating a nearly unstoppable unit. Another thing I was thinking, so maybe the bond causes the pair to get anxious whenever they're too far away from each other even if they don't like their bond they both still get worried an anxious. But that can always be up to discussion

•Unearthly Devotion
Muse A had just suffered a horrible breakup causing them to become almost too depressed about it to go to the concert they've been looking forward to all year. MA's best friend convinces them to go anyway, hoping that seeing their favorite band will cheer their friend up. At the concert MA finds the crowd way to much and escapes to the back of the concert venue for some peace and quiet until it's over. When the show finally ends he stays and waits for his friend to come pick him up only to bump into, Muse B the lead singer of the headlining band. To escape the hordes of squealing, overbearing fans MB rushes out the back door and runs directly into MA, spilling their drink all over them. MB apologizes and offers MA to come back stage and meet the band as an apology. MB grows to like MA and invites them an their friend to the next show a town over. After the concert the following day, just before the band departs to go back home for a break before jetting off across the state, MB gives MA their number secretly in the form of random numbers due to the way MB feels that MA is the kind of person they can be their whole self around and not have to wear the rock star mask all the time. But what MA doesn't know is that MB has a secret that he starts to reveal with their developing music, about how they believe they've been contacted/abducted in their dreams by alien beings. and that they have been the inspiration for his songs for the next few albums? I was thinking MA can live in one of those states near the Canadian border. And MB could live in Canada and like, sneak and go see MA and they get closer and then that's when the media catch wind of what's going on, they catch MB leaving MA's apartment and then one day MA wakes up and is bombarded by press as they get up to head out to work...

•Creepy crawly's
An occult fanatic and a necromancer meet in the back aisle of a local occult book shop when they both reach for a book on Divination. When their fingers accidentally brush upon the spine of the same book, the necromancer gets an eerie feeling that they're smart enough not to ignore. The necromancer discretely insists that the fanatic let them have the book, as it's the last one on the shelf, and in exchange for it they offer the fanatic a glimpse into their magic. The fanatic is so impressed with this experience, that they continue hanging around the bookstore in the hopes of getting to know the necromancer better.

•Do I Know You?
Before cell phones. Before the Kardashians. Before the internet. The year is 1994. Muse A, a poor kid from the wrong side of the tracks, has been transferred with the rest of their neighborhood to the posh, uptown Marian High. Their friends seem to fit in well enough, but they aren't quite so lucky. Of course, most of this has to do with their stubborn personality. When MA accepts a bet to lose their virginity (and actually prove that someone likes them) by the end of the semester, it's hard for them to deny the improbability of winning. After all, the only one they seem to be talking to these days is Muse B, a weirdly pretty, effeminate (and just plain weird) goth who works at the gas station down the street from MA's home. On one unfortunate night, after what seemed like hours of bickering MA agrees to sneak into a gay bar with their questioning best friend to be a 'good friend'. MA is anything but gay, or, at least that's what they believe. During a scuffle with one of the employees, an offputtingly beautiful, drag king/queen that looked very familiar, takes the heat for MA and their friend, claiming that they had let them in, even going as far as to use MA's name even when they hadn't mentioned it.. (I'd like to work most of the details out with a partner but I was thinking that maybe this could also work with light of my life and i would like Muse A to be about 18/19 and Muse B to be in their late 20's ))

•Lava's not the only thing here that'll burn

The volcano in Yellowstone unexpectedly exploded, no one was ready, the world was devastated. Now, 18 years later in the Year 2034, with half of the worlds population dead survivalist groups were formed. Our characters Muse a and Muse B are apart of either of the two most popular gangs, the Marruws and the Zitaras, who are rivals and hate each other's guts. Muse a is out on a supply run when they run into Muse B. MA takes them to their gang where they'll be turned into a slave. But MA begins to develop feelings for MB in the journey back to camp, is it all just a trick for MA to let MB go or are they genuine? ...

•Light Of My Life
ut2nnx0b6i612ou6g.jpg
5jlc06tp560a55i6g.jpg
So I saw this post and thought it'd be a cool roleplay. So I was thinking something like Muse A and Muse B have never liked each other ever since the first day these two began working together. But one day MA's schedule gets mixed up causing them to work a shift together. About an hour into the shift MA and MB begin to talk for the first time and soon enough their chests miraculously begin to glow.
Muse A is a young soldier, and has been brought up in a society where war is a given, and love is forgotten. After centuries of fighting people have lost sight of what they're fighting for. They've grown up surrounded by it, and once they're old enough to fight, they fight. They're trained and given guns to fight the battles of their ancestors, and they go in blindly, expected to follow orders and become yet another zombie in the hoard fighting for what might not even be a better future. Throughout the years protest groups had began sprouting up here and there and as decade passed the numbers grew and grew until they were almost as big as the military itself. Muse B had always been adamantly anti-war even though their best friend and favorite Sister was one of the most legendary, elite generals of their generation. After much debate with their sibling MB eventually decided to join the fight once it was their time, but that all came crashing down when they heard the news. During a fairly risky mission their sister was brutally shot down along with the rest of her squad, and much to their dismay the military tossed the death aside like they did for every other soldiers and continued on unscathed. MB instantly joined one of the most violent anit-war groups they could find, disgusted by the Governments use of their sister. Now, almost five years later, Muse A is out on a recon mission and discovers MB and their crew after their explosives failed to detonate. Each member of the gang were jailed up in different cells and given a trained soldier to question them. MA tried every trick in the book but MB wouldn't comply, wouldn't even look at them. After a few hours MB begins to feel drained and worn down and accidentally locks eye with MA and that's when they feel it. The rush of chemicals in their body, a heat burning in their chest. Before the two could begin to understand what was happening their chests both had begin emitting bright red light from behind their rib cages.. ((this is very loose more details explained in pm- this can also be a completely separate RP ))

•Wicked Intrigue
Muse A has lived in Salem, Massachusetts their whole life and are the latest in a long line of witches. Rumors of their family being witches have existed for generations in the small close minded town in which they live. As a child, they were forever outsiders, taunted, talked about, pointed at always alone. But now, years later MA is starting their second year of classes at the community college and the new student Muse B is instantly drawn to MA due to the way the others glare and murmur. After becoming good friends MA begins to feel things for MB but all their plans to make a move and tell MB are ruined when they're suddenly attacked and MA uses magic to save MB. What will MB think? (I was also thinking maybe MB could be a familiar to MA and just not know it, also pff no I swear I didn't get this idea from practical magic..)

•Summer Camp Slasher
Muse A hates being a camp counselor. the kids, the great outdoors, the stupid activities. too bad they're trapped here for the whole summer, sporting an attractive ankle monitor. maybe a few months in jail would have been more fun. They seem to be the odd man out among their peers. perky shits and middle aged ladies singing hymns. there is one, though, a cutie with a penchant for mischief who loathes this place almost as much as them.. (basically Jason Dean and Veronica Sawyer if they were camp counselors, this needs to be worked out a lot though!)

•Clichè they say
1975 and Muse A, a jock/cheerleader, is in the middle of their senior year of highschool. If they don't pass x class they won't graduate so the professor suggests they ask Muse B, an outcast, to help them study up. Eventually throughout their meetups and hang outs they begin to fall for one another, only problem is MB is part of a very, very dangerous gang called the Organization. The Organization isa group of deadly, psychotic assassins run by the craziest of them all; the son of the biggest crime boss in the city and MB's brother. I was thinking that MA doesn't know about MB's association with the group and when MB's brother finds out about their relationship he threatens MA and sends a few of his members after them. Basically the rest of the story would go somewhat like the two taking down MB's brother.

•Not another white knight
Muse A is a writer and in their new book there is an alcoholic character and due to their extroverted personality and interest in constant learning they decide to sit it on an AA meeting to really understand the mind of an alcoholic. There, they meets Muse B, a somewhat cynical witty recovering alcoholic. They hit it off instantly and, besides the fact MA has enough information for the book, MA asks MB if they could pick MB's brain, to get more insight. I was thinking that they could have little interviews and start falling for each other then something happens and MB starts drinking heavily again and not going to AA and ignoring MA and MA finds out and tries to help.

•Peace, love and satanic bibles
Muse A is a a hippie if there ever was one, but doesn't look the part. After disagreeing with a group of school kids that the old run down church down by the river isn't haunted or full of satanist they decide to take up a bet An check it out for themself. There, MA finds Muse B, a satanist (loosely), in the middle of a messy ritual. Immediately, MA becomes infatuated with MB, for reasons unknown to even them. MA comes back every week to watch MB just out of curiosity then one night MB catches MA's peering eyes and kidnaps them out of fear MA will tell the police. Throughout MB's career in satanism they constantly ran into roadblocks in their rituals that is until MA's presence triggers something and they release something extremely dangerous and the two have to work together to get whatever it is back to hell where it belongs

Fandoms:
-Gorillaz

- 2D/Murdoc
-Fallout ((New Vegas & 4))

-Soul Survivor/Any Romancable NPC
-Soul Survivor/Soul Survivor
-Akira
-(grown up) Ed, Edd, And Eddy

Pairings:
Teacher x Student
Rival gang x Rival Gang
Cop x Criminal on the run