Unspecified Pintada's Request Thread

Currently reading:
Unspecified Pintada's Request Thread

Pintada

Murderess of Darlings
Local time
Tomorrow 11:09 AM
Pintada here. Just moving this to the correct section. I've been on this site for a couple of months now, give or take. Here is my request thread. Ta-da.

My style:

• I put a lot of effort into plot and comprehensive character arcs. I think the story is the character, and what a character does when confronted by impossible questions and decisions that make them rethink their morals and their worldview. I like for characters to confront their shadow selves in character arcs.
  • I write in third-person POV. There's a lot to be said for first-person and even second-person POV, and I will at times use both POVs when writing my own stories, but for collaborative writing/RP, I'm pretty set on third-person. Just a preference. But I am flexible and can be convinced to write in other POVs if the going is good.
  • I make a point to create worlds, not just characters. I don't mean just setting. From one story many stories. I'll write side characters, NPCs, villains, etc., with their own histories. Our characters will be in a world with some context, not just acting out scenes in front of a blank canvas. (I don't mean that I'll have a complete almanac of everything that happened in that world, but I will have and do appreciate at least a general history leading up to the "present.")
  • Conflict and struggle drive my stories. I don't like clean, tidy resolutions or magic wands that make all my characters' troubles go away. Perfect characters and easy situations are boring. I don't see the point.
  • Smut/erotica is story-centered. I like writing sex scenes. I use them liberally. I don't like writing stories that are just segues to the next sex scene if there's no real psychological or emotional color. Please don't message me with "Kinks and limits?" right off the bat. Even if it is erotica, I'd like to write something with a good story.
  • Trigger Warning: Gore, body horror, violence, guns, mental health, eating disorders, self-injury, drugs, substances, etc.
Genres I like: Supernatural, mythology, low-fantasy, sci-fi (silk punk, cyberpunk and cli-fi especially), thriller, horror, psychological drama, drama, dark comedy, action and adventure, historical fantasy, erotica, crime fiction and drug-fiction.

Please do:
  • have a good grasp of punctuation. A well-placed semi-colon makes me horny.
  • help me move along the plot.
  • over-communicate. I love it. Tell me what's on your mind. I'll probably be sending you a "how are you feeling about this RP" questionnaire once we start RP-ing, more than once. Don't be surprised.

Plot Bunnies:

The old gods are returning. Old gods plot to return to power. But to do that they need more believers, which means sending out more emissaries, creatures of myth, out to wreak havoc on present-day Earth. A shape-shifting witch (locally known in the Philippines as aswang) very reluctantly becomes a kind of exterminator of malevolent dwende, beroka, and other creatures of lower myth. Meanwhile, in the city of Biringan, home of earthbound diwata, extremists and supporters of the Chthonic deities of Sulad are wreaking their own havoc on its denizens. The tikbalang prince, also-incredibly-reluctant protector of Biringan, along with his six other brothers and his father, has to find a way to quell the chaos and bring order back to their home.
Note: I have two characters for this plot, Hagibis and Mag. Admittedly, this is a pet project and I'm also currently writing a story about this exact same setting and some of these characters, so I'm going to be a little picky.
Character request: I would really like for someone at some point to play Saragnayan, her ex-patron god, who is trying to bring her back to "the dark side," for lack of a better word. (PM me for details about this character.)
Story request: I would also really love to write some of Hagibis's and Mag's pasts: PM me if you want to check out some of their timeline!

There is a house in New Orleans where the parties are always raging and the alcohol flows free. Old Mama Laveau lives there with her "children," people with psychic or magical abilities she's "adopted." MC is Marie's right hand, and YC could be either a.) a new child of Mama Marie who struggles with his/her powers or b.) an investigator who's found himself/herself involved in a particularly gruesome case that somehow involves the House, or c.) anything you want, really. I just want to play with this idea. Hit me up!

Lucy makes drugs in Melbourne. She's trying to grow her business enough so that she doesn't have to run the drugs herself, earn enough cash to help her father with medical bills, and get back to school. All without being caught by the police. Will she succeed? Will she be caught? Or will she get caught up in the lifestyle and self-destruct?

Poppet has been seeing and hearing things—strange things—in Dingle, Ireland. Faeries are afoot—but they're not the kind that grant you wishes. The whispers are dark and seductive. Will she listen?

The Kinnari 2.6 was designed to be lifelike and durable, programmed to entertain men (and women). Fluent in all known human languages, proficient in the arts and in music, and fully programmable and customizable, the Kinnari 2.6 was the apex in sex bot technology. But now there are reports of a Kinnari 2.6 going rogue and killing humans in violent, horrifying ways. Syntech, developers of the Kinnari are dismissing as "propaganda from snowflake android rights activists," and at the same time as "a smear campaign by our competitors, Amonsagana." Now authorities are pursuing Gita, the Kinnari allegedly responsible for the deaths.
I'm playing: Dr. Pradeep Sharma, a scientist from Kerala who receives and repairs Kinnari, damaged in horrendous, depraved ways. He's jaded, even a little afraid of people, but he's kind and is unable to turn away a rogue Kinnari, looking to him for help.
Character request: I would love, love, love it if someone played one of the Kinnari here—either Gita, or the real culprit (name up to you, if you play her). ETA: A detective! My city for a detective!
Note: Depending on your preference, I could also play a Kinnari and the doctor.

Little Red Riding Hood is a prim young woman with a good job she doesn't mind, and a sweet, sensible boyfriend she's sure she loves. But she's bored. Until she meets Wolf, a well-spoken, uninhibited man intent on teaching her the art of submission and domination.
Note: One of the exceptions to "plots centered around sex bore me."

All characters and plots are open for subplots, side plots, or any kind of character development.

If you want to RP, please don't hesitate to PM me!
I'm always up for new stories!

Hey! While I have no problem writing violence and horror, I do not enjoy writing out r*pe and other non-consent scenes. I fade to black if it is necessary that it happen in the plot (and tbqh, it usually isn't). That said, I don't mind writing the violence leading up to it.

No furries, anime catgirls or catgirl-adjacents, please. No vore, scat, watersports, or genital mutilation. Not kink-shaming, just not my bag. Anything else is negotiable.

Thanks for reading!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom