Dungeon Master
Inner Sanctum Nobility
♔ Champion ♔
Local time
Today 9:05 PM
Pronouns
he/him, they/them
Ahoy me mateys,

Ever since I started watching "Our Flag Means Death" on HBO, I've had a craving for some Pirate RP. I'm not looking for fandom rp. Just rp involving the themes and tropes that evoke The Golden Age of Piracy. This doesn't have to be a historical Pirate story. I'm just as happy in a High Fantasy setting, and would be willing to consider even stranger settings than this if the story makes sense.

Specifically, I'm interested in telling a story about people who are down on their luck, at odds with their local government, trying to scrape out a living on almost nothing, and dreaming of finding treasures beyond their wildest dreams. I'm looking for filthy cut throat scoundrels who may well be hiding romantic hearts of gold under all that grime... or maybe not. I'm looking for a rival-turned-partner-turned-lover scenario... although I'm not tied to that specific order of things. I'm particularly into non-con and would be delighted as hell with a rival-turned-victim-turned-partner scenario... but lets face it most rapists don't make for the best romantic pairings... so one of us would have to be playing a damned charming mother fucker to pull off the lovers turn at the end.

I'm hoping to find a partner who is equally comfortable taking Dom and sub roles, as I love a good Switch, and I'd like to make the power struggle between our MCs the central plot of the rp. I'm hoping in include sexual content, but this doesn't have to take center stage. I don't tend to write particularly gory passages but you should expect some violence, and lots of conflict.

Regarding MxM. I typically play male characters, and avoid MxF pairings... That said however, I'm absolutely open to playing across from Non-Binary, Trans, Gender Fluid, Queer or Androgynous Characters of any flavor. I play these characters myself and have a couple that are in active rps now. For this rp I have a strong leaning toward playing cis-male, and I have a low tolerance for straight romance and gender normative relationships, so I'm pretty open to you playing anything other than cis-female. Come be gay with me!

____

This bit is extra info about me, my rp style and what you can expect from me.

Feel free to browse some of my other rps to get a sense of my writing quality and style. These aren't the only rps I've got going, but they give a diverse sample of what I do.
Pride and Pestilence (active)
The Wilds Of Bedlam (active)
Fortune Favors The Grave (inactive)

I've been on IS for about 4 months now, and am having a lovely time. But I've done rp for ages (both table top and forum/e-mail based) before coming to this site.

My typical post length is 300-900 words. I may go longer but only if it's absolutely needed for story purposes. I tend to average around 600 words per post, and I prefer about the same from a partner. I don't mind if you're going long because the story requires it, or coming in under if it's a reaction or dialogue post, but this range works best for me. It's easy to maintain and keeps the story moving along at a good pace.

You can expect one to three posts per week depending on how life is treating me, and how responsive my other rps are at the moment. If you won't get a post from me during a given week, you can expect to hear from me about what's going on and when you can expect my next post. This is likely to happen only if I'm on vacation or going through a week of hell... which happens from time to time, but I'll never leave you hanging. I prefer this sort of communication and post frequency in return, and I may reach out if I haven't heard from you in a while, but I'm not going to hound you for posts either.

I have diverse interests and do both sexual and non-sexual rps. I'll play any gender and most any genre. If you're interested in playing something other than pirates feel free to reach out. I don't have a lot of availability, and plan to give priority to potential pirates, but I'm always on the look out for interesting plots and talented partners.

Back
Top Bottom