Either Needed Pirates

Currently reading:
Either Needed Pirates

Local time
Today 10:16 AM
This is my first thread for the site, so I decided to start with something simple. I'd like to have an adventure involving my character Lorial Star. I'll add a link to her in case anyone is interested. She's a vampire/wood nymph hybrid.

The setting is going to be on a ship sailing on the ocean. And yes.... as the title states pirates will be entering this scenario later on after our characters have all introduced themselves. If you are interested in being a pirate, I'd be more than happy to let you have that role.

There will be a battle, of course. I don't think I'll involve guns to this thread. I hope swords and knives, as well as powers/abilities that the characters possess will be enough.

I request that all those involved in the thread to respect other players, and for the posts to be longer than just one or two lines. The more detailed, the better.

If you're interested let me know. I'd like to see a character description sheet before we start, if you can manage. Here is Lorial Star..... https://writerssanctum.com/threads/lorial-star.8158/

Oh my.... I thought this might happen! :) I thought about changing my name, or my profile pic, but .... eh. Got used to it. It's good to read a familiar face, @Wanderlost . I'd be happy to have Cia Sha in the thread. Is she the same as in the other site?

This could be interesting. I might have have a few characters that could be fun to play in a story like this. Would you mind elaborating a bit on the setting and then your going for though. Is it going to be a modern setting? Dark ages? Future? Fantasy themes? Horror? Straight up action? Knowing would help me decide which of my characters would fit best.

This could be interesting. I might have have a few characters that could be fun to play in a story like this. Would you mind elaborating a bit on the setting and then your going for though. Is it going to be a modern setting? Dark ages? Future? Fantasy themes? Horror? Straight up action? Knowing would help me decide which of my characters would fit best.
I was thinking to make it a fantasy adventure, with action involved. The pirates are more along the lines of privateers from the 18th century, where there were still honor among theives. But they would still stab you in the back in a heartbeat for a bag of gold. Detailed descriptions of the violence involved in the fighting is expected. Romance is possible, but not expected. If it happens, it happens. I hope that helps out.

Ah, ok. Well, I could see either Dyson or Más fitting in to this setting as travellers aboard the ship that is to be raided by pirates. Dyson hates thieves and wouldn't associate with pirates but if your looking for someone to play one of the pirates Más would fit in with them well enough I think.

6dc83610.jpg

Race: Abyssal
Orientation: Pansexual
Origin: 13th century Romania
Height: 5.8
Weight: 170 lbs
Skin: Olive
Eyes: Brown
Hair: Auburn
Theme Song: The Animals - House of the Rising Sun

This trickster serves the great spirit of crows and delights in all manner of earthly vices. His charm and knack for subterfuge make him a rather adept prankster as well and he tends to his tricks and jokes with great glee. Anyone who takes themselves too seriously deserves to get knocked down a peg or two and with his powers to manipulate luck and scry the past present and future using his tarot he is the perfect one to do the deed.

Más often dresses in flashy silks and fine jewelry, typically wearing a lot of gold and jewels as such finery is seen as a status symbol as well as a marker of accomplishment among his gypsy kin.

Más is a black heart at his core, unable to feel love for anything or anyone. He takes satisfaction however in how he is able to affect others and will often latch on to one or more individuals for extended periods of time in mock relationships if he finds the influence he has over their lives is particularly interesting. When he inevitably leaves them he always strives to leave them more or less than when he found them depending on their worthiness or lack thereof in order to please his patron the great trickster god.

Loves: Pranks, gambling, drinking, kinky sex, cats, performing, fried angel wings, delivering just desserts

Likes: stupid people, arrogant people, perseverance, public executions, being misunderstood

Dislikes: dogs, wolves, hungry shades, nobles, being denied, bad music

Hates: mages, all other deities besides his own, things he can't steal, being ignored

Powers/Abilities: throwing, gambling/cheating, for show fortune telling, clairvoyance, luck manipulation, vivid illusions, high endurance, pseudo immortality

Weaknesses/Flaws: heartless, compulsion toward vice, aversion to bright light, obsessed over those he finds interesting, hunted by mages, cannot refuse a challenge involving games

dt-fri10.jpg

incubu10.jpg

Race: Incubus
Orientation: Pansexual
Origin: 11th Century East Ireland
Height: 6.2
Weight: 160 lbs
Skin: Ashen
Eyes: Yellow
Hair: Grey
Theme Song: Ghost - Jigolo Har Megiddo

Once a human, Dyson was a shrewd negotiator, so much so that he was able to fast talk his way into demonhood with the agents of hell and even secure himself a rather respectable position as one of the high pleasure priests in the kingdom of lust. He spends much of his time pursuing new magics and means for sexual gratification to keep himself and his many consorts entertained.

In human form Dyson looks to be a twenty something caucasian male with short brown hair, a goatee and various occult tattoos. He'll often be seen wearing loose, comfortable shirts and tight leather or silk pants. His true form is that of a satyr like creature with a long single horn which protrudes directly upward from the center of his forehead. His hooves are constantly dripping with the hot, black molasses that he renders from the flesh and fat of the indebted in his infernal stills.

Dyson makes a habit of paying regular visits to the human world. As a demon with a human soul he is one of the rare few who can walk easily in both worlds. He maintains a vast estate comprised mostly of vineyards and distilleries although he owns a number of underground fetish clubs in which his earthly servants cultivate lust and depravity to drive more souls into hell.

Loves: excessive indulgence, sexual conquest, fine spirits, a good deal, adept slaves, magic, sexual stimulation

Likes: toying with mortals, teasing partners, swindling the rich, blood

Dislikes: prudence, rival mages, sobering up, sleeping alone

Hates: being bound, being commanded, hard labor, stinging insects, thieves

Powers/Abilities: master brewer, fast talker, vast estates in both earth and hell, ability to instil orgasmic pleasure or hellish agony in anyone he looks at, vast repertoire of spells

Weaknesses/Flaws: virgins are immune to his magic and charms, cannot refuse a drink, can be banished back to hell for a year and a day by men of true faith, terrified of wasps and bees

Whichever you prefer, though it would be cool for a pirate character RPed. You could do both if you'd like, if you're ok with juggling charries.

I could do both, sure. I think I'll need to know whatever Más would know about the pirate crew he's running with though. If you like, you can send me a PM give me the lowdown so ya dont have to spoil anything here.

I've decided that if Lo DeBale was going to use more than one character in the thread, I could too. So I added Toad. Just wanted to let you know Wanderlost. And hopefully I'll be getting this thread started pretty soon.

Sorry I've been away awhile, but I haven't forgotten my thread. I'll post tonight.

Name: Akiko

Alignment: Neutral-Good

Apparent Age: 19

Height: 4'11

Weight: 85lbs

Hair: Ice-white, straight, long

Eyes: Electric Blue

Skin: Porcelain

Race: Aasimar (Human & Tulani Eladrin)

Physique: Petite and slender, she has tight corded muscle under that silken skin.
Delicately pointed ears hide under those ice-white locks.

IMG_1685.jpg

Dominant Side: She leans towards balance in all things, especially herself.

Weaknesses: She seems to attract the demonic like flies on shit, as a result of her celestial blood. Her psionic abilities are especially draining.

Strengths: She is a psionic adept with the ability to travel between planes of existence, teleport within the same plane, move things (telekinesis) and communicate telepathically. She is resistant to a Vampires ability to turn and heals incredibly swiftly.

Dislikes: Demons, vampires and other creatures of dark powers.

Quirks: Taken with ritual, she will stop anything she's doing in the case of something coming up that necessitates a traditional ritual, such as that needed to ward off demons.

Attire: She wears little more than traditional kimono, rarely if ever with anything underneath.

Gear/Weapons: She wears an enchanted kimono that provides mild resistance to magic fire and complete resistance to mundane fire. The kimono has the unusual ability to allow the wearer to become ethereal once per day, for as long as the wearer desires.

Tattoos/Scars: She has no tattoos or scars.

Background: Akiko's mother was the banished daughter of a feudal lord. Encountering her on a separate matter, a Celestial servant of an Elven Goddess took her in his arms and gave her a home on the upper planes with him. From their union was born tiny little Akiko, whom chose the adventuring life of hunting down psychic beings of dark intent, which lead her to the far side of the world from which her mother originated.

Agreed. I would definively like to try this RP. Every other one of my online RPs seem to have fallen into a chasm and died. 😢

Back
Top Bottom