Any Pix's Paradise (SoL, Supernatural, and Fantasy Galore!)

Currently reading:
Any Pix's Paradise (SoL, Supernatural, and Fantasy Galore!)

SixPix

Avocado Hater
Local time
Today 1:31 PM
Pronouns
She/Her
Welcome!
Hello and welcome to my request thread! Here's a few things about me and what I do on this lovely site!

How Long Have I Been Role-playing?
I have been role-playing for about eight or nine years now! However, that doesn't mean that I am any better than anyone else, it just means that I can assure I kinda know what I'm doing! :)

I Don't Like Slice Of Life, So Bye
Wait! Don't go just yet! I don't just do Slice of Life, but Slice of Life is my specialty. I think it is so commonly disliked because it's seen as 'normal' and therefore 'boring'. Well I'm here to tell you that not all Slice of Life is just plane Jane! I in particular have a lot of interesting plots that I certainly hope you are willing to check out!

On the other hand, I do a various range of genres. For example,

• Supernatural topics
  • Low to Mid-Fantasy (I am trying to get into it more but I'd like to be more educated on it before just diving in)
  • Some Sci-fi (I can get bored of it easily)
  • Low Medieval (just not a huge fan, sorry medieval people!)
Nevertheless, none of this is unsubjected to change! I am pretty flexible and I have a soft spot for weird plots. So in other words, if you have a weird little itch that you just can't find anyone to scratch for you, come to Mama Sixie and she'll try to help you :D

Ok, you seem cool! What are your requirements?
So, I like to keep my requirements as simple as possible but there are a few things that I just have found I must have in a partner.
  1. I must, must, MUST have proper capitalization and punctuation. It's totally fine if things like semi-colons and colons confuse you sometimes because I'm pretty sure those confuse us all sometimes! However, comma placement, periods, question marks, quotation marks, exclamation points... Those should always be properly excavated and used as we have all been through most or all of grade school here!
  2. Enthusiasm! Enthusiasm! Enthusiasm! Do you love our role-play? Do you hate it? Would you like to add something? Let me know! I want you to be excited and just nearly falling off the edge of your seat when you get an alert because you hope it's your favorite role-play being replied to, because that's exactly how I am! I am very easy to work with, I'm not a bitch, and I am more than willing to compromise ao that we can both enjoy ourselves!
  3. I do not do smut-based roleplays. I've tried in the past but to be honest I only ever want to reply if I'm horny, and that should make all parties uncomfortable. If it doesn't then you may be on the wrong site for your needs. Reading things like fanfiction to get off is much different than writing it to get off. Just my opinion. The highest smut ratio I will do is 50/50.
  4. Let me know if you're going to be gone! I understand if something unexpected comes up and you don't have time to tell me, but if its possible, I would like to be notified of a hiatus, or else I'll think you've dropped me.
And that's all for my rules! Now to the more fun stuff...

Kinks? ;)
Even though I don't do smut roleplays, I still do like to include sex in my role-plays! I have a fully completed F-list which may or may not be listed in my signature, but here are a few of my heavy-hitters!

• Rough sex
  • Large dicky-do's (no macro shit though)
  • Light BDSM (tying up, strapping, using a belt around the waist as a handle)
  • Passionate sex (can you feel the love tonight?)
  • Breeding (haven't found an outing for this one yet but I figured I'd put it out there)

But, every rose has its thorns...

• Bathroom play (water sports, scar, diaper play, puke, blood play)[squirting not included]
  • Gore
  • Vore
  • Macrophilia (macro penises, macro breasts, macro balls, macro vaginas, macro characters)
  • Microphilia (micro penises, breasts, balls, vaginas, or characters)
  • Extreme BDSM
  • Violence- friendly relationships [specific situations and circumstances not included eg. A violent relationship meant to end so that Muse X can find a new, better relationship]
  • Incest (related or not)

Other than that, ask me just so you're safe and I will do the same!

And finally, we have...

PLOTS
Attention: Plot names which have been marked through are not currently available

Human Topics: These Topics Include Humans Only

"The Lady and the Tramp"
Streetlights have followed YC for all of her life, brightening her future as she goes. It's been that way since day one of her existence on this earth. She has been gifted with the drop-dead beauty of a goddess, a closet bigger than most people's bedrooms, the brains of Einstein, filthy rich parents, and a bank account that any bank robber would cry just to get a small sum of. She hasn't had to worry about a single little thing. Not ever. If she has trouble doing her hair or makeup, she has around ten professionals swarming around ready to help her at any given moment. If she wants new clothes, she's welcome to buy whatever she wants from wherever she wants.
For the past few years she has been going to a private school. There she is the top- YC is known as queen b and nothing less. The school rarely has any new students so everyone pretty much knows everyone. But one day, for the first time in years, there is a new student. And for the first time ever, this student may just change her entire life.

MC has had to fight tooth and nail for everything he has and for everything he wants. His father committed suicide when he was sixteen, and not long after, his mother abandoned him and left him to care for his twin siblings alone. He works a minimum wage job at a car wash just to pay the bills and get his siblings through the day. He is offered a free scholarship to a private school due to them being in desperate need of new students. He accepted desperately. When he arrives, he is automatically alarmed by the person driving to school in a limo. She's rich. Nasty rich. One day, MC is confronted by YC, who has the impression that he will bow to her every want and need like everyone else. But she is proven wrong. At first she thinks it's because he's a spoiled brat who doesn't want to listen to anyone, but soon she finds out how wrong she is. This angers her more than she expects it to, and she makes sure she makes MC pay until she finds out just how miserable his life is... but is it too late to start a friendship? Is there too much damage?

• MXF//Kamidere//Romance//Slice Of Life-ish//Drama
"The Spark That Ruined The World"
If you had seen Anavah several years ago, you wouldn't of recognized it. Once upon a time, this place was a small, homey village where worry was a thing of the past. A place full of beauty and life peeking around every lush, flower-covered corner. Where you could leave your windows open, your door unlocked, your entire bank account sitting on the counter, go out on a three month vacation, and not have to worry a thing about it. The land was filled with tall, strong trees, blossoming flowers everywhere, and tall grass that seemed to always be dancing with the wind no matter how unforgiving it was.

That was until one day a pudgy man hurried to the lighthouse to light the raging fire inside which marked morning break. This was what he did every day. It had been a tradition in Anavah since the beginning of it's existence. How could they have known that it would be the culprit of their demise today? It would truly be the spark that ruined their world.

Anavah is a bit better socialized now but back then it was incredibly isolated so the people had no clue that there was a large band of assassins and people who have abandoned their own villages, nicknamed Suitmen, running amuck, trying to take over other villages and kingdoms. They ran into Anavah guns blazing. They had been alerted by the smoke rising from the lighthouse. They killed everyone and anyone they could find. They tore down the shops and homes that once brought the people so much joy.

They killed everyone but one person- MC. MC doesn't know why he was spared and in fact he despises the Suitmen for it. All he knows is that there is a very special reason. Something to do with him, but he hasn't been able to get the slightest clue.

The Suitmen brought in new people, built schools, armies, and established a plethora of rules.

YC was also not killed, but no one but her knows it. She had walked into her house from picking flowers outside. She saw a tall man standing over her parents' bodes and dashed off before she could be killed as well. They never knew about her even existing. While running she fell down a small cliff and hit her head; she lost any memory of her parents or that day but she knows that she is one out of two of the only people left from the home she once loved. She knows that MC is lonely and feels like he is the only one who can do anything about their situation and she is determined to let him know that he is wrong, but she needs the perfect opportunity to tell her secret.

After becoming friends, the two agree to begin a long quest. To restore Anavah, and overthrow the suitmen.

• MXF//Adventure//Utopia/Distopia//Romance//Memory Loss
"The Ocean's Son"
For as long as who knows him can remember, Neji Yu has been ocean-bound. Nej was born to an American family but his parents died when he was young in a car crash, and he was adopted as a baby by a Japanese family who couldn't conceive. They love him more than life itself. He was in the water before he could walk. Even if it was In a very protective float while his father held him. As he got older he began to run down to the ocean nearly every day to swim and play with the other kids. he would sometimes sit out there at night and chase away raccoons from turtle nests. As soon as he could he joined the swim team, and won enough medals to stream across his bedroom wall. When he finished high-school, he began diving and saving up for college to be a marine biologist. That was until he had a diving accident that nearly cost him his life. Walking along the beach one day, he watches a volleyball game and meets a girl who changes his life. Can she help him mend his ties with the ocean? Or will he give up his dream of being a biologist to live a normal life with her?

• MXF/Slice of Life/Humans/Salt Life
"Broken"
Mike Far. The badass of Karabar High. But no one knows the story behind why he is like he is.. no one is brave enough to try and find out. Will the new girl? Or will he continue to be misunderstood?

• MXF/MXM/GoodXBad/Highschool/Supernatural option
"The First Line"
Somewhere in the middle of nowhere there is a place known as Elelil. And within Elelil, there are several other kingdoms. Some large, some small. In the most prosperous of them all resides Adriel. Life inside Adriel is simple, peaceful, and tranquil. It is known for having not only the best, but the strongest economy among all the other kingdoms. It is lined with shops and kiosks which are normally teeming with locals and tourists alike. But there is only one reason why Adriel is able to stay this way...

See, every kingdom has an invisible barrier around it so that nothing goes in or comes out without the approval of the leader of the village, also known as the Aruku-Kami or simply the Kami. However, there is a condition to keeping this barrier in good shape. It is a scroll of paper known as the 'Jinsei no sukurōru' or simply the Jinsei. If the Jinsei were to get into the wrong hands, that person would have near complete control over what goes on within that barrier whether to have constant lightning storms or to remove the barrier completely.

And that's where a Ninja's job comes into play. Outside of every barrier there is a large bridge leading up to a normally gigantic shrine-looking building. There are always bridges and decks branched off, some leading to other kingdoms, and some leading to other places like training grounds. The sight is quite beautiful. This place is simply known as a Ninja base. a Ninja base normally is capable of housing up to three-hundred Ninja. Ninja can be used as a singular or a plural word here, and they are a normally large group of people specially trained and given the skills to defend the Jinsei at all costs.

MC's are two Ninja who have been best friends ever since they met in training. YC is either-

• Someone transferring from another kingdom to Adriel for any reason you'd like
  • Someone who just got out of training (there would be a good chance for an age gap here, as Ninja normally finish training at age 18 but there are some exceptions, and many Ninja who graduate early)
  • Someone (probably a former-Ninja) who has just come out of suspension and as a punishment has been ordered to go through basic training again
  • Any other reason YOU can think of!
My main character, Talon has been given the task of training YC and letting them learn the ropes. After YC's training is finished, she is put on MC's team!

• MXF/Ninja/Warrior/Kingdom/Alternate Universe/Not A Finished Topic (in other words I"m still looking for suggestions!!!)
"The Storm Within The Storm"
The aftermath of a nasty tornado leaves the surrounding area in a state of despair. When MC pulls up to a gas station to see what he can find, he finds YC in a state of despair. YC found the store after it had already pretty much been raided. All it's good for now is shelter and that probably won't even last long. MC is living in his truck until he can find a shelter that isn't stone and pebbles that he can use to begin trying to find his family. MC and YC have met before. MC used to pick on YC in school and once they were in high school, he became a huge class clown whom YC happens to find incredibly obnoxious. Unknown by her, MC has had a crush on her since when they first went to school together.

When MC offers YC a chance to stay with him in his truck in order to find a radio station of some sort, it's a difficult choice to say yes.

The trip is filled with arguments over everything. Will these two figure out how to get along?

The Tribe of Athena
It isn't unusual that a village has terrifying rumors that keeps tourists away, but it is unusual that these rumors are true. In one certain village the rumors are so true and so terrifying that the village has never been attacked by another. It is considered high-risk to travel through here. The most crazy part of it all? It's one of the most industrially advanced villages in the country and yet no offers have ever been made to purchase the land!

The cause of all this caution? A single tribe who has ruled a certain claim on this village for centuries. This tribe calls themselves The Tribe Of Athena, and it is made up by women only.

The Women of Athena, as they are oftentimes referred to, are a vicious organization of highly-skilled murdering seductresses armed with nothing but stealth weapons such as arrows, throwing knives, and their very hands. They use a wide variety of short ranged tatics with a full arsenal of pressure points, joints, and tendons in their minds.

They are man-killers. Normally one man will go missing at a time, stay missing for awhile, and then days later their bodies are found randomly but strategically placed in the village. Naked, scalped, and castrated.

Women on the other hand are treated much differently. They are first offered a place in the tribe. If they accept, they are taken in. If they are too young to fight than the women will take care of them until they can. However, if a woman declines the offer into the tribe, they are executed. To the village it seems like they disappear.

YC is a young man training to become a knight and is so far the top of his class in everything. The village has never witnessed a more promising student. He is the sole hope for them.

That is until one afternoon changes everything. YC is riding home from a daily trail ride he takes when his horse spooks and throws him, knocking him unconscious. When YC wakes up there is fire and yells everywhere. Not of a man but a woman. When he is brought to MC, the tribe leader, to be executed, she lets him free unexpectedly.

When later, MC is captured and brought to the village, thrown in a cell, and awaits her hanging.

It's Science
A college romance between Rodney Dillenger (MC), a young prodigy in his second year for a master's degree in astrophysiology- the study of stars and other celestial bodies. He graduated high school two years early and graduated second in his class for his bachelor's degree, and that was on purpose because he is overwhelmed by OCD which demands that his entire life be controlled by even numbers. That's not all, though. He also is a large germaphobe, has a bit of a problem with his personal space, plans every day a week ahead and goes ballistic if that plan is bombarded. He wakes up at the same exact time every day, gets ready (the simple sight of plaid patterns, unsymetrical patterns, wavy patterns, or the texture of denim, nylon, or silk will literally cause him to start hurling) so instead he enjoys a wardrobe of long-sleeved cotton shirts that are one solid color and either wool or cotton pants that fit comfortably snug to his waist but not to his legs, and a pair of black tennis shoes or a pair of black loafers for nicer occasions. He will only snack on dried cranberries which are his favorite snack and he always eats them with a glass of almond milk (he's also lactose intolerant and his stomach will become upset on any generally stressful occasion)

YC is also attending Harvard, but she is here for a much different reason. Her family is filthy rich and her parents insisted that she only go to the best college. The issue is though that she isn't at all interested in what she's studying (she's passionate about something else but you can decide that) and basically she and Rodney become friends (eventually more than friends) and she's scared to tell him because Rodney is just surrounded by crazy smart people and he himself is an intellectual person and she's scared he won't be interested in her if he finds out she's not really this smart Harvard student.

-------------------------------------

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Supernatural Topics: These topics only include those with supernatutal elements

"My Father's Ghost"
Far off in another dimension, lies a small city called Supernatural City. And living up to its name, very few of the residents are actually human. It contains anywhere from the smallest imp to the most gigantic werewolf. Once there came a young boy who entered Supernatural Elementary. Right off the bat, the teachers could tell he was different. He wasn't like anything they had ever seen before. He wasn't a demon. Wasn't a vampire, wasn't a witch, wasn't a wizard, wasn't an imp, wasn't a Fire King, wasn't a Dragon Tamer. Wasn't even a Fire Tamer. He had a very special kind of power.. his blood was filled with chemicals that when mixed with water, created fire. Throughout his entire life he was picked on. Even by the teachers often times. His name was Gray Dashi. Gray turned out to be a nerd who became a genius. When he hit highschool is when it all changed. Gray went from being the classroom doormat to the city's most feared criminal. He got revenge. He killed thousands by burning them alive.
He was ruthless. Without mercy.
One night was a night that word had been going around that Gray was getting old.. and getting weak. This night was when the government sent out the S.C.S.D.U
The Supernatural City Search and Destroy Unit.
They infiltrated the Dashi residence and killed Gray in his sleep. They were shocked to find that he was not the only existing Dashi.. Gray had a wife who they killed as well to prevent any upcoming, or existing pregnancy she might have or might plan to have by using something like stored sperm. It was too late though. In fact, it was seven years too late for Misha had already birthed a son by Gray. A mirror image of his father, Gato Dashi.

Gato was allowed to live. But as he grew up, his fathers legacy strung along behind him. He's singled out by all school and city residents. Teachers, counselors, students, principals, vice principals, janitors, student teachers, city residents, landlords, outsiders, humans, neighbors! Everyone. Everyone hates him, and treats him like he was the man himself. But does he rebel? No. Does he curse the world? No. Does he blame them? No.
He lives every day with the brightest attitude and the biggest smile, greeting everyone with warmth and hopes of friendship.

It gets hard though.. when he hears people speaking of his father. "I'm so glad that he's dead!"
"He was nothing but a traitor!"
"He deserved the exact death he received!"
Well. Maybe he did deserve what he got.. maybe he did deserve the discrimination. But does Gato?

• MXM//MXF//Romance//Action//Supernatural//Freedom to chose character species//Flexible plot
"Back To The Beginning"
Before humans roamed the earth roamed dinosaurs. Before dinosaurs roamed the earth dragons roamed the earth. But evolution must go on. The dragons became slightly more dinosaur, the dragon died out. Flying dinosaurs were made. Dinosaurs evolved into slightly less dinosaur. Dinosaurs split off into different species. The dinosaur died out.

Many years ago, dragon tamers were much more abundant than they are now. Despite the name most dragon tamers never tame their dragon. Especially now. The only thing that could help a dragon tamer is a witch.

Long ago if a witch was born, their duty was to serve a dragon tamer however they needed. Many times they would be introduced to each other as children and would have an arranged marriage set up.

But now things have changed drastically. Witches have a deep blood-running hate for all dragon tamers. And dragon tamers are now incredibly rare due to being torn apart by their own transformations, normally as babies.

Jaython should not have lived to the age he is today, and he still struggles greatly with keeping his dragon in check. Will a certain witch offer to help him? Or will he too die?

• MXM//MXF//Highschool//Supernatrual//Dragons
"The Experiment"
Nestled in the middle of buttfuck nowhere lies a small town. The town is overrun by gangs and crime as a result of being so secluded that there isn't a police station and cop cars are such a rare occurrence that if one appears than its probably a murder. Or worse.

There is a facility on the edge of town that buys babies that were meant to be aborted. Basically the company has a digital list of women scheduled to have an abortion. Whenever they send out a notification that they want a baby, the hospital will pull the woman in question aside and tell them that a black market company will give them a lump sum if she has the baby and sells it to them.

From that moment the baby is sent to the facility and for the rest of their life they're put through a series of tests including injections, physical experiments, emotional experiments, and insane surgeries all for one common goal; to give them superhuman powers.

Most babies die before their first birthday. Others become braindead or seriously injured and therefore useless to the company. Though sometimes injuries will be experimented with as well and therefore most likely inflicted on purpose. But some... don't. Some survive.

One day while testing their most successful project yet, Subject 201 or Subject Asuna something goes awry. Very awry. She turns on them in the most vicious way possible. She kills everyone in the building and obliterates it to pieces. And now she is out for the world to meet... YC is lucky enough to find her. But will they take advantage of her disadvantage or will they be pure and help her with true intentions at heart? And if its the lather... will she outsmart them? And if she does...

Will they survive her?

• MXF/FXF/SuperhumanXHuman/Gore/Adult Themes
"The Monster's Servant"
In the kingdom of Riam'Cal the king and queen's teenage son, Menma has a demon inside of him. The demon is an ancient Greek legend named Shi which means 'death' in Japanese. Oftentimes it takes over Menma's mind and tries to get him to do the things it wants. And if he refuses, it hurts him. But if Menma completely submits to its will than it will take over his body, killing him.

But Menma's parents want nothing to do with anyone infected with such sorcery. Not even their own son. They don't allow Menma to go outside, to go to school, to have friends over, or even to interact with anyone online in hopes that he will get so depressed that he just kills himself. They even move him to his own floor of the castle. To further avoid having to tend to him, they hire a man to serve his every need.

YC is a former slave from Iraq until he was bought by a rich family in England to be a butler. He is assigned his very own room on his very own floor with no one but his master living on it. He has a very good knowledge of the English language so communication is no problem but still he can hardly believe what he's hearing... the parents have specifically asked him not to get close to Menma. In fact they deliberately tell him that they're trying to drive him to suicide. Will YC follow orders? Or will they ignore them? And if they do, will they accept the consequences?

• MXM/MasterXButler/DemonXHuman/Supernatural/Interracial/Medieval
"Dog Days"
He is so quiet that few people can remember his voice. Everyone has seen him around but few remember if they've spoken to him before. He is so unknown that no one even knows his real name. If Twist (MC) is ever witnessed speaking, he's always snapping at someone who was probably only trying to be nice and if he ever speaks to you its because he was somehow forced to or spoken to first.

He always wears dark, unrevealing clothes and wears a mask, he never looks in the mirror, and doesn't really know how to dress but no one really questions him... everyone kind of just writes him off as a complete asshole without ever getting to know the method to his madness.

But behind closed doors... well...

YC is a sophomore this year at Griffin University Art School. Twist has been a common sub for the art teacher for awhile now. But recently he's been here more and more and you've been beginning to notice him... more and... more.... this boy drives you bloody insane. He's so hot and so naively charming but... so untouchable and so mysterious.

But one day you're lucky enough to run into him just outside the bookstore... and something amazing happens. Maybe its luck or maybe he was just at a weak point already but you're able to speak to him and you convince him to meet you for coffee!

A few weeks past and over just this short amount of time you've seen a side of Twist that you wish so desperately everyone else could... behind closed doors he's... sweet! And clumsy and shy and a real introvert. He isn't scary... at all... and oh! One more thing... he's a werewolf. But you love him! And you realize it now and you think he does too but will you have the courage to take the relationship further?

• MXF/MXM/WerewolfXHuman/Drama/College/Romance

"I Hate You"
In the world of Demons and Angels, the fight between first and second lead is brutal. For the past two years, the second and first lead have been in brutal combat. Second place means risking it all to get to first, and first means risking it all to keep first. Sucker punches and surprise ambushes are certainly not unheard of between the squabbling lower ranks but when it comes to the top two, the only way to win is to be skilled enough to take your opponent on one on one. For as long as the game has been around, the fight between first and second as always been an awesome tale but never before have they lasted for so long, and never before have the circumstances been so special-

Current first place holder- (YC, you are more than welcome to pick a player name!!! But if you don't want to, you may take the name of SnorkleSkoggle as a minor punishment for not being creative enough to choose your own name ;)
Part of the Angel team, she has reigned first for the past month or so, becoming a matriarchal hero for Angels and Demons' female players (who unlike some games, are pleasantly numerous). She is known for her extensive skill in close-range battle, and also has a signature look (which you may choose).

And, last but... Well... Sort of least, the current second-place holder, Furnace. Part of the Demons' team. Before YC took over, he was the first place holder for a whopping four months. He is the owner of the game record for longest time held first place of three years. Ever since then, holding first for more than a week is considered phenomenal. Ever since losing his title, and every time he loses it, he is always desperate to get it back and can oftentimes be found terrorizing the local low-rankers to farm XP. He is a crazy character. Some words someone might describe him with are... Insane, unpredictable, volatile, evil. When he comes into a server, anyone smart clears out. When he and YC both enter a server though, its only powerful enough to support both of them and their intense battles. Furnace is known for his far-ranged expertise.

The special part about this relationship ship is how long it's gone on, and the fact that they are a male and a female from opposing teams! A feat never occurred before now. They are true enemies.

One random day, Furnace and YC receive a strange quest saying that the creators of the game, Yin the Demon Lord and Yang the Angel Empress, wishes to see them. It is involuntary and has no exit, only an accept option. So, they arrive at the palace. When meeting the leaders, they gift them two special neckalaces as a token of excellence. The token is not innocent. It drops them both into a gigantic maze-like dungeon packed full with enemies and bosses!

After awhile of fighting, the two realize that this is an effort to eliminate them. Now the two mortal enemies must work together or else they won't survive.
*FXM/3D Live MMORPG Universe/EnemyXEneny/Magic

"Married to the Devil"
Hell has existed for thousands upon thousands of years and has lived in relative harmony. The idea is that Lucifer, the king of hell, will rule and have a queen who will provide him with a successor and a woman's touch but Lucifer has been quite lazy in this part of his job and now he is getting to the age when it will be time for him to create a demon spawn himself. To make things easier he's put out a public emergency and so a random, young female from the high class will be chosen and... Well, forced into an arranged marriage.

YC just happens to be this woman who is chosen. YC will be moved into the Hell mansion to spend the rest of her days.
Romance/Domestic violence/Arranged marriage/Mansion life

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------___________________________________________________________________________________

I Will Be Putting Up More Plots as I Come Up With Them- Other Than That, Thanks for Reading!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom