All Playful Situationships? 💜

Attack

Resident Tickle Monster
Local time
Today 10:06 PM
Pronouns
She/Her
I'm back!!!

I'm Summer, and my character is Attack! I'm female and 25. I've been doing casual short-form roleplay for more than 10 years now.

If you think you have any plots that could be fun with the addition of tickle-content, let me know! Or if you take a liking to my character and would like to befriend her! While the roleplays don't need to be entirely focused on tickling I would really like for it to be involved. Think; tickle fights, tickle torture, tickling during sex and foreplay, tickling as flirting or to get closer to someone you like. (Or if you want it to be entirely tickle focused I'm obviously totallly down with that <3)

My tolerance level for violence and gore is 0. I won't do pain at all. I'm merciless with tickling though!

I have a tickle fixation, tickle-torture fetish, helplessness fetish, and I'm into soft humiliation. Sadomasochist.

Incest, blood siblings specifically. Tentacles. Sexual medical roleplay, like doctor/patient.

Stuff I Won't Do-
-Any pain.
-Any "bathroom" stuff.

I'm not super picky with settings. We could be in one of our places on a date/hangout. I have a full description of Attack's apartment in her Character Thread. Settings that have things we can interact with are fun, like a couch, bed, grass, really anything. Something casual would be best.

I'm down for innocent or erotic 💜

Pairings I can see myself really enjoying

-friend/friend
-coworker/coworker -boss/coworker
-friends to lovers
-strangers to friends/lovers
But I'd love to hear any ideas you have!!

For length of responses, I'm really not picky. 1-4 is pretty usual for me. I think it's important for them to fluctuate though!! Sometimes they have to be long to layout proper world building and details. Sometimes they have to be short so that we aren't making decisions for our partner.

Plots/Settings I'm Always Itching To Do

- You're a friend and you've vaguely known about her tickle fixation for a bit now, but your curiosity is getting the better of you.

- Friends to lovers, the first kiss being sparked by a tickle fight. It results in you finding out about her tickle fixation.

This is all I can think of! I'm happy to answer any questions!!! This is my first time ever using this site or a site like this and I'm super nervous!!! If anything I said is unclear or I left something out let me know, it's very possible ahaha. Alright thanks!!!

More information about my character and her apartment can be found on my profile! If Attack doesn't suit your character or the storyline, I am open to creating a new one!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom