Please don't bite.

badrabbit

Serf
Local time
Today 9:31 PM
Pronouns
she/her
Good.. day!

Sorry, I tend to be a little shy, but I'll try!

I'm commonly known as Anri, I got that name from a gun; Anri Saint Etienne. I know right? A gun that's given such a pretty name! Although I love that name, I'm not really well-versed with guns, if I'm being honest. I'm bad at any fps games, aftera—wait, shouldn't be talking about games here. My apologies.

I go by she/her, and I'm in my mid-twenties. I have only recently (as in a little more than a year ago) discovered roleplays, so I'm actually a little new, but I'm fascinated! So I usually find myself writing like, at least more than three to five paragraphs— so quite a novelist! Granted, I may not be that experienced, but I assure you I am always eager to learn. If you don't mind, I'd love to learn from you! Whether through roleplaying or just by having a chat :) Please be nice to your kohais!

On that note, yes; I love animes! I'm very drawn to Blue Lock right now, but I don't roleplay it, hahaha. Right now, I really like roleplaying Attack on Titan. I think you could could count on only one hand how many times I've roleplayed for it though! And.. well, the whole roleplays I've had, with two. I've been plenty sick this past year! So, reallllyyy not experienced, but I find myself quick to learn! I think I'm really good at trying to adapt :)

I'm a little shy to say, but right now, I'm really into romantic roleplays! I have only one OC, and right now I only play comfortable with roleplaying her, since I'm still starting off; I'm sorry!

Ah, I'm not sure if it matters, but I tend to write all lower-case during conversations, hahaha. I used to write in formal English (just like how I'm writing now), but I'm not sure. For aesthetic reasons..? I hope it doesn't bother anyone too much, haha.

Thank you for reading this far :) I'm looking forward to hearing from you, even if it's just a small welcome or a greeting— I would really appreciate it. Have a nice day <3

Hello and welcome! I hope you enjoy your time with us!

Welcome to Inner Sanctum, friend!

Back
Top Bottom