All Please, help bring an end to my search for partners!

Currently reading:
All Please, help bring an end to my search for partners!

moxx__

Befuddled
Local time
Today 3:21 AM
Pronouns
Any/All
Who are you, how long have you been writing and what kind of things do you like to write?

Hello, new friends! My name is Beverly, and I am a longtime (going on seven years) roleplayer. I have been playing Dungeons and Dragons for just a wee bit longer, and as such roleplay and worldbuilding are a big part of my life. I enjoy writing adventure and romance, and find it especially fun when those two things mingle together. I will play male or female characters, and anything between. MxM, FxF, MxF... all the funny letter combos. XyZ, even!

How long do your replies tend to be and what is your writing schedule like?

My replies vary depending on the partner, but are always at least one paragraph in length. You'll find that I primarily respond to messages (on here) at night after my workday has ended, or really whenever I can if you manage to get me on discord. My responses can go up to novella in length, but I find that's easier for me when there are multiple themes being hit upon.

What is your tolerance level for gore? Violence?

Gore and violence do not bother me, as long as they are happening for a reason. If you want to sit down and write out a detailed battle scene with me? Hell fucking yeah, get into every bloody detail. But it does get tiring, especially if there is no plot reason for it. The only place I will not tolerate severe gore is in bed.

Do you write sexual content? If so, what are your kinks? Limits?

I write NSFW, albeit prefer more plot over it. I am usually submissive, but can be dominant in the right situation. I am... extremely kinky, to the point where writing out a complete list would call for a thread of its own. But here are the major things:

• Total Power Exchange (TPE)
  • Petplay
  • Servitude
  • CnC
  • BDSM
  • Furry/Anthropromorphic characters
  • Kidnapping
  • Drugging

In terms of limits:

• Scat
  • Vore
  • Excessive gore

Do you write any fandoms? (Please bear in mind that any characters under 18 and any high school settings must be aged up)

• Helluva Boss
  • Steven Universe
  • Maze Runner
  • Star Wars
  • The Legend of Zelda
  • The Witcher
  • Cyberpunk
  • Fallout
  • One Piece
  • NADDPOD
  • Resident Evil
  • Akame Ga Kill
DISCLAIMER: Several of these fandoms have underaged characters- I am not going to include any of them in stories beyond being background/supporting cast during SFW scenes.

Do you have any pairing or setting ideas?

Good god. I have been CRAVING a Stolas x OC pairing- with me playing an oc. We would make this character together. I've also been craving a Millie x OC pairing.

Note: I'd be open to genderswapping Stolas.

Last edited:
If you're still looking, I've been craving a Hellva boss, One piece, or Star Wars story lines. Let me know what you are looking for.

Hey! I am interested! I am new but I would really love to write bdsm based role play with a modern setting and a pairing of boss and employee.

Back
Top Bottom