Currently reading:
Unspecified Plot ideas MxM / MxF

Kyuki

Expect no replies.
Inner Sanctum Nobility
Local time
Today 11:41 AM

Hello there~
This here is my idea thread... Where i basically puts everything my head and heart desire to one day want to roleplay.
Before you choose on one of these, please read my preferences and rules, as i want you to be comfortable, but i also want myself to be comfortable. I add more as my head gives me something to work with, and then i write just the main plotline here, the rest is up to us to discuss.
I want both of us to be part of the story, and i am open to ideas~

The most popular mmorpg is on the market, everyone is playing it! It has monsters, chatting system, partysystems, loot, everything a perfect mmorpg could need!
In this game, two players start to chat and create a party together. They do quests, dungeons, pvp matches, everything together.
They develope a strong bond with eachother, and eventually, decides to meet irl. As they start getting to know eachother, there are some feelings growing, but the time together is not enough for them to confess. Later on, one of them is found by the other one question and talking alot to someone else, and is very hurt. The hurt partner logs of and doesnt log on for a month. The other part gets worried, and goes to travel to see them as a surprise. What will this lead to? Jealousy and anger, hurt feeling, but yet so strong.
Can be played MxM or MxF. I would in this case be sub/fem c:

Future has come. A good future? No.. A bad one. Sure, everyone has high tech technology, but the city is striking back. The high tech houses, the servants, even the animals. All these robotic creatures have come to life with their own concience. Their mission;
Is to wipe out the entire human race.
Few people have started to recreate, hiding away from all the robots and houses. They have immigrated out to the forests, the caves. Rebuilding their life, rebuilding their undergroumd city.
One day, they find more survivors. a group of 5 and one of them is their leader. They are weak, hurt, and horribly tired. They are taken in to get help. The new citys leader, a male, is at first very against taking newcommers in. They might be spies, they might have a mission to demolish everything.
But, the two leaders soon get to know eachother, and start together helping to develope a city, and a plan to destroy the robotic culture, and to take their world, back.
Can be played as MxM or MxF. I would in this case sub/fem c: Roles can also be turned, the male being the leader for the newcomers and the female as the leader of the underground city, this is determinated durning discussions.

An experimental lab doctor have created himself couple of testsubjects.
They are used as lab rats, maids, even just to fullfill desires of this doctor. Usually made in chambers, learn only to serve, nothing else, nothing more.
YC is a journalist that has been invited for an interview about these, extremely intresting, according to the doc, test subjects that do whatever he wants them to do. Fachinated? Disgusted? Alot of emotions are lingering around this subject, What would you do?
One test subject in particular, seems to be very intresting to this journalist. He wants to save him/her. In one way or another, determinated on the progrssion of the plot line, the joournalist accomplished it, but he did never realize how much this 'subject' do not know.
He/she knows how to speak and to serve. Own will, desires and wishes? Nonexistent.. Will this journalist be able to cope with the challenge of teaching this adult human being about everything that should be obvious in this world?
Will romance blossom?...
only heavens know..

An underground city, escaping the toxic waste world up above, has been built and is still under developement. Science, engineering, everything that usually is pretty easy, is now alot more difficult. Rooms? you have to dig them with poorly made shovels, prup everything up with roots, trees, whatever you can find that is still standing and is sturdy enough. Stone is chipped on every day, making walls and stairs, ores found in mountains far away, being taken back in the undeground city. What ever lays beyond those metal door, keeping the toxic gass away?
Who ever goes out there alone, rarely comes back. even less if not equipped for it. Will you be an outlaw? Will you be an citizen helping the small community hiding away from gasp and mutations from hell..?

A poor soul, died in an accident.
Fairly pure at heart, allowed to go to heaven, an angel as some may say.
But a misscalculation, and the angel was plopped down in hell. Long story short... Not where he was supposed to be.
A quest to try to get back, something he thought would be a hell of a work. Literally.
Something he thought he would have to do alone in missery and pain. But, a demon, of a different kind, one with a different mind, decides to help him get back, knowing he would be shreaded and tortured by other demons if found out.
You might think of a hell, world as in fire, lava, red demons and a poor white angel... As it might be true, it isnt really that way. The worlds known as Hell, earth, and heaven, are quite alike. Earth is normal, Hell is.. slightly more gory and dangerous, whilst heaven is a greek paradise, kind of. Though alot is still just as earth, the people are quite alot more powerful thought.
Hell brings alot of hate, anger, displeasure, heaven, quite the oposite.
How will this turn out? Quite the story would do anything to be written out..

Last edited:
Hey there. I read some of your plots and your preferences. I think we can discuss something together if you like. ^^

Hey there. I read some of your plots and your preferences. I think we can discuss something together if you like. ^^
Shuure we can do that~ slide me a pm and we can get to discussing!

Bump! I have posted more ideas!

Back
Top Bottom