Unspecified Plots and Lots

Currently reading:
Unspecified Plots and Lots

CainMightySword

The Oh-So Friendly Ghost
Local time
Today 10:13 PM
Hello! I am new to this site and am trying to figure out how I attract people to my prompts, hoping this works out. A little about me, I generally write what my partner writes in length though two to three paragraphs is standard. I do not do non-con but I love a long con if that is what you want. I love new ideas so honestly just pm me with an idea and I will respond. I try not to have more than two of the same roleplay going on but I am willing to do more so don't be scared! I don't bite. Much. Now on to the roleplays!
Edit : PM me only. Do not comment unless you wanna bump for me, pm is easier!

Don't Kiss and Tell
(Includes Incest. FxF.)

YC's sister has been a royal pain in the ass ever since she got home from her big fancy college, boasting about how grand the halls are and how cute the men are. And of course teasing YC about being a better daughter. It was a joke of course though it stings YC. One night during the winter break, the two decide to get drunk and watch sappy family christmas movies. Especially since the parents are going on a overnight dinner date at a very fancy restaurant and won't be around to lecture them. You can decide whether or not YC goes to community college or not, why she lives a home and how deep her crush is on her sister. My character has always loved her sister though only realized recently on how much and how different their love was. This would be the first time in years that they have been alone in the same room as each other for years and MC has made it that way.
This roleplay will have FxF (or FutaxF) incest smut as well as plot. Sneaking around to exchange love notes and sneaking kisses as well as smut. Think it was smut centered but with little sprinklings of fluff.

Rockstar and Biggest Fan

MC is one of the biggest Rockstar's on the century, or will considering her ratings. It doesn't take long until she holds superfans and crazy people in the palm of her hand. She has to hire body guards to follow her and her band members. YC is a small book writer who tends to write biographies of famous singers and actors. Lets say YC was a little more than stoked when MC's agent agreed to an interview after a massive concert tour. MC, who has run into many crazed fans, is a little sick of the moving and wishes instead of this stupid fucking interview she could just go home and sleep. YC had somehow gotten the agent to agree to meeting MC at her office. Which was a little sound proof room with a desk and computer at her company. MC shows up, hungover and seemingly had just woken up from a nap though ready for the interview. She almost seems a little excited when she sees YC, a pretty girl who has a huge crush on the Rockstar.
Can be a slow burn with alot of awkard dates and MC having to protect YC from the press or it can be very smut filled booty calls that start to feel more like pleas for human connection

Dagger : Amelia
(Will including Trapping, MxM, smut and may include drunk smut.)

Cody was YC's childhood friend, though they broke apart when YC got a girlfriend for a first time and slowly the wedge just... Grew. YC is home for the holidays and college has made him very party hungry. The second night home YC decides to go to a "small" get back together party and convinces his parents that he will be fine to walk home drunk. No car for him, not while they paid for it. Cody is a trap, dressed all up and thought to be someone's girlfreind that had gotten lost in the party. No one knows his secret though people do seem to recognize him vagely. She is the talk of the party. Amelia. A star. And YC wants her. At least to meet her.
(Cody is my character though we can switch. This is MxM, will have smut and you can decide how far you want this to go on.)

Devil's Smile, God's Grace (Pick your story!)
Plot :YC is a simple a little less than happy freshly 21 year old with a liking to parties and not much else. Not after their sisters death, which led to their mothers death and now their father is barely speaking..

One night YC are visited by a creature, one that stands in YC's doorway and commands respect by just being there. It is..

Your turn to pick!(Or I can play the role of YC.. Either way.) It is ethier a demon that has taken a liking to YC and their way of creating misery, The Devil themself who has decided they wants YC and now, A gaurdian angel who is done letting YC just drink themselves to throwing up in the morning or.. God itself. Ready to take those for salvation and is a little less patient than they thought God would be

Hunter's Target
(Will include Bloodplay, gunplay, danger teasing and hunting. Can include killing of others but the pair will never kill each other.)

Plot : YC is a broke disowned young adult who is trying to reason with her sister at the diner, just for some money to make rent. For a while it seemed civil but after you brought up money, she threw a twenty for the bill and left. Then comes in MC, who is barely a citzen of the town. Mostly a rumor, a ghost more than a real person. She comes in for a bite of food but instead decides she want a bite of YC. YC is full of anger that never went away from the bullies of the small town and always had a bit of demented side. It isn't a question of how far or if they will get together, just how fast will they go and who is going to get in their path.
MC : A bit of demented could be serial killer female.
YC : A anger filled sociopath who has been recently disowned and broke to the bone.

Last edited:
Here are more just ideas :
Sadistic Princess and Servant
Superhero and Supervillan

Superhero and Superhero on the same team

Capturer and Captive (You'll never leave me right?)

Serial Killer and Their Fan
(Can be captured, there on own free will or mixture of both.)

Heromine and Bellatrix after the war

Cop Vs High Profile Case of Killer

Princess and King's pet (NOT OPEN)

Last edited:
I'd be down for Capturer and Captive, Sadistic Princess and Servant, or Princess and King's pet

Ooo! Thank you for Pming me, I would be happy to do any of these. Though I would have to admit the Princess and King's Pet is my favorite.

Bump! Open to roleplays once more. Open to people dming me with their own ideas as well.

Please just be kind and even just semi-active. I love OOC chats and welcome it!

Thicker Than Thieves (ONLY NEEDS ONE MORE PERSON!)

(Multiple Person Roleplay! I prefer only having females and futas, but I don't mind a man!)

In a modern or fanasty, I welcome future as well!

This is a very simple roleplay that I would like people to make more interesting through OOC chat and roleplay. Please don't contact me if you do not want to engage in plot discussion.

A group of bandits have found themselves on the run from the federal goverment. Which is something they find themselves quite a bit. They are good smugglers, but find themselves in trouble because of their small numbers. Only (3 or 4) people. All have known each other for a few years. All starting to fall for each other, or have already fallen in love with each other.

Or

A small group of people have found themselves coming together by a twist of fate. They are all smugglers or in positions like a smuggler. They will create a super team. The only problem? They all start to become attached to each other, falling for each other even. What happens when one of them gets hurt?

(If anyone knows of the series (or wants to bring magic into this honestly) Red Queen, please tell me if you want to put them into the world of this.)

Last edited:
Princess and King's pet

I'd be the pet if it's okay, I'm submissive but can be really bratty sometimes

If it's possible, count me in! :)

Back
Top Bottom