Unspecified Plots, and more plots

Currently reading:
Unspecified Plots, and more plots

Elven.Mirror

Reflecting the void
Local time
Today 8:01 AM
Hello there!

My name is Claire (for roleplay purposes.) I have been roleplaying since I was thirteen years old, though have taken a three year break since to work on a book I'm writing. A lot of the plots I may post will be within the world of Yiir'Duune, a vast land with various stories to unravel, and Roleplay. I also do other plots that have no association with this world.

I am a past tense roleplayer who prefers paragraph style. Currently my max is five paragraphs, but there are times I can only write two or three. The more content you write, the more I have to work with. I will be sure to return the favor as well as meet your post length if I do not attempt to exceed it. :)

I am a fan of fantasy, smut, adventure, action, and stories with loads of plot twists. Sometimes I enjoy taking my partners on a journey, and throw in unsuspected twists, and foreshadowing. I enjoy keeping my Roleplay partners in suspense.

[Please note that I will never harm, or do anything physical to YC without YOUR permission.]

Hmm, what else...?

I LOVE getting to know my roleplay partners, and get really involved with plotting our characters together. This is not a requirement, but simply something I enjoy. :)

Also, I suppose we should discuss my peeves~

I really don't have many.

Try to keep up with my post length, if you can't no big deal, just would appreciate it if you'd try. :)

Do not ghost me~ I understand life can throw huge wedges in our personal time, but if you feel you will be gone for a few weeks, or more please let me know! :) I'll return the favor

Don't be afraid to discuss any ideas you have. I am extremely laid back, and love plotting with my partners!

Communication is key with me! If you don't like something (how I write, maybe I didn't write enough, or missed something) let me know in a respectful manner. I won't take offense, and would actually appreciate the openness

The only taboos I will NOT roleplay is....

Incest, extreme torture, and Rape

Also...

Anything stated as taboo in the rules

Hope to hear from you! :)

Hello there!

I am throwing up a new and approved thread that contains all sorts of different roleplay genre (Fantasy, real life, action, adventure etc.) These range from MxM to FxF to fxFuta MxFuta (Anything honestly, and yes these have atleast 40% smut.)

If there is anything you are uncomfortable with just say so. I am very laid back and willing to work around things, and change most anything in a plot :)

Plot #1 FxF/Futa

(Budding Romance - Real life/Smut)

Mc, and Yc have been friends since middle school, and ever since the first day they met they have been two peas in a pod. One rarely seen without the other. However, as time passes, and the two enter their high school years things began to change. Yc became distant, and Mc was all about the boys.

By their senior year, mc, and yc never talk. A few years later, and Mc happens to be enrolled in the same collage as Yc, and is assigned as her room mate. By now MC went through a realization that she was bisexual, and began to reflect on her years with YC, and why they grew apart. Our characters have many unanswered questions, and now the two have to learn to co exist, and perhaps some secrets, and long forgotten emotions will surface...

(I also had this idea that YC grew distant because of her overwhelming feelings for MC, believing it could never be. Perhaps this can cause YC to be a bit cold towards MC at first? We can discuss it for sure. Just an idea )

Plot #2 Unspecified

(Blood and Stealth - Fantasy/Smut)

Mc is the son of the Vampire Lord, whom is currently at war with the Fae Kingdom. Yc is a Prince, princess etc. From the Fae kingdom that has been stolen from the fae king, and used as leverage in this game of war of MC.

Mc is a relentless man, but he holds emotions just as deep as any human, or Fae and in time Yc will begin to understand his reason for hatred, and perhaps she will even grow to love the one who captured her.

This roleplay will have slight coercion, and forceful sexual demeanor but NO rape, or sexual acts without permission. Ever.

Plot #3 [unspecified]

(Unexpected Realities)

Mc has always loved Yc, but has never admitted to this due to the fact that he is a cursed wizard forever imprisoned in a cabin in the woods by YC father. Yc father claims that MC is evil, but YC has been sneaking out every chance he/she gets to speak with MC through the small window in his kitchen hall. Yc doesn't find him evil at all.

One day YC ventures close to the door, and can not stay longer than a few minutes. Panicked to spend more time in her/his company MC hauls yc inside through the door of his cabin and hides yc from his/her father. Mc then refuses to let yc leave, and with time and your choice yc can learn to love him, or escape him.

Let me know if there are any plots you want to try through my pm! :)

Thank you!

Back
Top Bottom