Any Plots and Thoughts: A Multi-Request Thread.

Currently reading:
Any Plots and Thoughts: A Multi-Request Thread.

transicarus

Baron
Local time
Today 9:27 AM
Gather round, ye fellow writers.
I have requests, for you fight-or-flighters.
Shall you walk away, I be no broken man!
Patient I am, for I love to plan.

I got started and couldn't stop. Annnnyways. Let's get some general things down.

You can call me Icarus. I've been roleplaying probably for about 8+ years, if you count some older anime hellsites. I write pretty much exclusively in third perspective but, I have written in second due to a forbidden webcomic I read in high school. Since it's been a good long while since I've written on forums, my range can be anywhere from 2-6 paragraphs, and some change, if I'm really feeling it. I've written in plenty of different genres, sans just a few, and would love to jump back in and really stretch my creative bones.

When I'm sent a PM, I'm also looking for something simple outside of "hey what's up" If you have ideas-- neat! If you have characters, yes please! Let's crank some babies (threads) out!

Some twists on the world I particular enjoy are:
** Historical (Western, 1930's, Period Dramas)
** Sci-Fi clusterdumps
** Fantasy (Modern or otherwise)
** Hidden World dynamics (like the Fae, or a secret world we craft together, etc.)
** Alternate Realities

Some of my favorite genres are:
** Action / Adventure
** Mystery
** Spy
** High Fantasy
** Slice of Life but it gets Progressively More Intense As Time Goes On
** Fluff (Any hurt/comfort trope, literally.)

However, I'm a busy dude. I usually can get back to someone withing 1-3 days but even then, life gets in the way. And life has priority. I'll keep my partners updated as much as I can. c:

I play a variety of characters, ranging in different sexualities, personalities, and gender identities. I lean often towards male characters, but it's important to note that I play trans characters fairly often. If we are to commune and craft a beautiful world egg together, be comfortable with that. I am forthcoming about my characters, especially if smut is a possibility.

And briefly, on smut. Smut is a very Behind Glass, Break In Emergency sort of deal. I prefer plot and romance and action and, mostly anything compared to smut. Keep that in mind when we're throwing back and forth characters! (Most of my characters, on that note, are fairly verse or do not participate and D/s dynamics. Should it come up.)

Worlds to dive into:
There are a variety of fandoms I enjoy. When considering the options, in these realms I would be comfortable with OC/OC interaction, or perhaps us both doubling up on characters. (As in two roleplays. Each person taking on one OC and one character. I have a lot of thoughts about this and am super open to discussion, long as you aren't asking for a sexual RP. We all have those guilty ships. I love to indulge.) There are also certain fandoms I wouldn't mind playing canon characters in. Ask me about those as well. Thanks!

Fandoms of interest:
  • Marvel Cinematic Universe (Really craving some Daredevil and Punisher-verse things atm.)
  • Dragon Age Franchise
  • Fullmetal Alchemist (Canon Characters only, thanks.)
  • Mass Effect
  • Southern Reach Trilogy
Finally, Ideas for Plot:
These are just ideas and, there's no saying if I'm looking for them at the moment. Please contact me by PM if you're intrigued by anything mentioned! I'll also note pairing possibilities, with the bolded as what I'd prefer to roleplay first. Thanks!

[MxM] [FxF] [MxF] This is just straight from the Southern Reach Trilogy. For those unawares, the trilogy depicts an area of pristine wilderness named Area X, a government monitored area that has a luminescent "barrier" between it's inside and outside in the swamps of the U.S. Within that area, people change, the world shifts, reflects, and warps in over itself. The mystery surrounding it is incredible, and the government for the past 30 years have been sending in expeditions with little to no results. This is your first time entering Area X, and probably your last.

This could be almost a DM run sequence roleplay, or something we make up together as we go along.

[MxM] [FxF] [MxF] One character is a reporter, the other a vigilante. They keep crossing paths until something brings them to a head, and with it they must work together to put an end to a particular evil.

I have a lot of variations on this as well, involving pseudo-Punisher vibes like someone bringing a once-hero out of hiding, but my one request with this idea is... please no Damsels in Distress. My gay heart doesn't care for it.

[MxM] [FxF] [MxF] After years of whatever personal hell you've gone through, you find a small town and settle down. The town is quiet, the people are quiet, but a particularly stand-offish farmer catches your interest. Whether you were part of the gang he was a part of, or you're simply an outsider looking in, this big boy has a heart of gold underneath all the snapping at people.

[MxM] [FxF] [MxF] Last-chance, death-row individuals (either with powers or without!) getting a second shot at life by working for the forces that put them away. Very prisoner-turned-buddy-cop scenario, power dynamics, tension, saving each other's lives. Captives and Handlers, that kind of thing. To be honest, I have more characters that would fit the Reformed/Captive character rather than the handler, but I can be swayed.

[MxM] [FxF] [MxF] [They're Aliens, what do you want from me?] Your standard space junk. Star Wars-vibes, very run down sci-fi. Nothing's really polished but there are aliens and boy, do I have some characters who would smooch an alien. I have a species of alien that would fit under this umbrella term, who I've jokingly called Beeple for about a year.

The main thought I have is for a ship I already have settled, named the Bombardon, which is the vessel for which my character travels through the galaxy to squash out outposts of the Big Bad (be it the First Order or nah.) He built the dang thing himself with a friend and a few bug aliens, and has a couple special features I've sorely missed over the time I've spent apart from this particular AU. I can elaborate if necessary, but I have several characters that fall under this web and would love to throw some adventures your way.

[MxM] [FxF] [MxF] I really don't have a particular plot for this one in mind, just gimme that wide open country and some horses, some beans, and a lack of homophobia. That'd be fantastic.

Last edited:
Really in the mood for some Western Stuff, in light of Red Dead Redemption. I'd be all for some OCs in some prairie/cowboy nonsense.

gay trans cowboys??? gay trans cowboys!!! i don't have much experience with westerns but that sounds like fun!

Back
Top Bottom