All Plots 'o Plenty

PrincessLeia97

General Organa
Inner Sanctum Nobility
Local time
Today 4:36 AM
Ello all my ewoks!

Listen up, rebels
-I prefer to play submissive roles, I suck at Dominant ones, sorry.
-I enjoy rp partners that are ok with lots of ooc chat about the plot and not.
-I'd like daily posts or a few a week so neither of us lose interest in the stories.
-Any and all characters involved in sexual scenes will be and act 18+. No exceptions.
-My muse can be picky sometimes so please be patient with me when I'm slow to reply.
-I'm usually doing paragraph replies, anywhere from one to ten, it depends on how into the story I get.
-Add your own twists! If it doesn't take away from the main plot then throw in a small road bump for our characters to deal with!
-Sometimes I don't get notifications right away, so if it's been a few days feel free to message me! I might not have seen your post.
-Unless discussed, main characters WILL NOT be killed off or seriously harmed (coma, amputations, disfigurements, traumatized, ect.).
-I can only play two main characters at once. Any more than that and I get overwhelmed. I can play any side character you want, as long as they're in short interactions.
-My main focus is the plot and character development, second is writing tasteful smut and romance scenes in between. Minor God-mods are fine with me, if there's a major one you want to do just ask and we can work something out. I'm a sucker for visuals, so face claims, gifs, and setting photos are encouraged. I'm fine with homo and hetero pairings for most plots, the listed is just my original idea. I like it when plots include dark subject matter, non-con, death, betrayal, any and all turmoil that we can throw at our characters for them to go through the better. My kink list is long, what I'm willing to write about is longer, just float by me what you want to do and we'll come up with a compromise.

These are some of the plots I've been wanting to try out lately. This list changes so check back! All of these can be adjusted, added to, taken from, or even mixed with another plot listed. If you have plots yourself and you'd like to see if I'd be interested feel free to message me and I'll read them over!

Transmission's From Alderaan:
Undead Love Story (MxF or FxF): Apocalyptic. Modern day.
It's the start of the zombie apocalypse for a young couple. One gets bit, but something amazing happens. They have no hunger towards the other. Even willing to fight off other zombies to protect the love of their life. However, other humans are on the menu. Will they be able to find a quiet place where humans nor zombies will bother them? Or will one of them get killed for good in the process? Little do they know that they're the key to the cure.

Untamed Hearts (MxF): Real Life. Wild West.
A woman is taken hostage by a gang of bandits, only for them to stumble into a tribe of natives. Battle breaks out, the only one not to try to kill anyone is the petrified captive. She's taken back to tribe land and eventually gains the trust of the people, even falling in love and settling into her surroundings. That is until her arranged fiancé tracks her down, threatening to slaughter everyone unless she returns with him. So, she does. Will her true love rescue her from her new hell? Or will they both die a slow and painful death apart?
I would like to be the female part to this.

Unplugged (MxF, MxM or FxF): Apocalyptic. Future.
The year is 3027 and the world is a wasteland, governments have fallen and supplies are limited for the lower classes. Yet everyone has access to the Haven, a virtual reality game. A single avatar can move through countless games offered through the connection, all that's needed is a power source, goggles, and a pair of gloves and you can begin your own adventure. Avatars can be customized to the player's content, skin colors, hair styles, species, markings, weapons, mounts, vehicles, and even custom quests set by other players. This seems to be the only thing slowly curbing the violence outside. Too bad the game is growing into a platform for mind control. Our heroes will have to work together to stop them before it's too late. So what do you say, wanna play?
It's a mix between Mad Max and Ready Player One. Any pairings or number of characters, doesn't have to get romantic at all.

Spells, Spikes and Serpents (MxF or FxF): Fantasy. Medieval.
MC and her daughter are witches living alone on the outskirts of a town plagued with evil magic. Rumors spread that it is her causing this sickness and death. A witch hunter takes on the task of investigating but what he ends up finding changes his whole outlook on his teachings. Will he be able to relearn everything he's been taught? When pitted against another witch hunter after the duo will he come to their aid? What happens when he's labeled a traitor for protecting a witch?
MCs are the witch and her daughter, YC is the witch hunter.

Shipwrecked (MxF): Fantasy. Any time frame.
YC is the captain of a ship that wrecks during a storm, he'll wash up on the beach where MC, a mermaid, will find him. She'll nurse him back to health but keep him away from her village. One day he'll get curious and follow her back only to be attacked by her people. She helps him escape back to the human world, will she stay with him and build a new life or return to the only one she's ever known?

Wounded (MxF, MxM or FxF): Fantasy. Modern day.
An exotic animal is found wounded and turned into a local zoo to be rehabilitated. After a few days when the zoo keeper returns to check on their patient to find a nude, sleeping human form. Will the shapeshifter be able to talk themselves out of trouble or get into more than they're already in? Will they be able to keep their human friend out of trouble or pull them right in?
I'd be happy playing in either of these roles but I like the shifter better.

With Great Power Comes Great Responsibility (MxF or FxF): Fantasy. Any time frame.
What happens when the fate of the world, no, the universe rests on a set of shoulders that isn't prepared to bear that weight? All she's known has been deceit, terror and thievery. How could she be a heroine? Left with little choice she sets out on this journey under the watchful eyes of her appointed guardian. She'll try to run and return to her life but fate can't be escaped.
MC is the reluctant heroine. YC is her reluctant guard.

The Mortician and The Necromancer (MxF): Fantasy. Modern day.
MC is the town's only funeral home, she's an outcast but enjoys her solitude. One day a mysterious drifter rolls through town and seems enamored with the woman. He uses his charming good looks to get close to her and eventually starts stealing corpses for his black magic. She'll figure this out and in her rage she'll attack him with magic, finding out that she's a witch. Will he convince her to allow him to teach her how to use her new found powers? Will a stronger force at will call to her? Or will witch hunters find them first?

New Moons Mean New Beginnings (MxF): Fantasy. Any time frame.
A lycan/vampire hybrid escapes from her laboratory hell hole only to wreak havoc among the humans. The only problem. She's young, full of rage, and fast. After getting sick of being chased she takes off into the wilderness. Her nose leads her to a cabin in the wilderness to a scent that smells like hers. There she meets another hybrid, this one much older and calmer. He teaches her how to control herself and teachers her the normalcies of life outside of being a human science project. Will the scientists find them? Will a new lycan pack to the area let them live in peace? What happens when she wants to return to civilization but he can't bare to leave her side?

The Missing Witch (MxM, FxF or MxF): Fantasy. Modern day.
Orbit and Nebula are the loving familiars to a witch named Harriett. The two despise one another but share their unwavering loyalty to their mage. When she slowly starts to go mad and then ends up disappearing, will they be able to set aside their differences to find her? Will their meager powers be enough against an evil wizard holding Harriett?
I originally planned one being a raven and the other being a cat, but they can be any animals. Human consciousness and thought process but in an animal body.

Sunshine and Seashells (MxF) Fantasy. Modern Day.
Fresh out of prison and in need of work, he stumbles upon a surf shop with a help wanted sign on the door. There he finds a stunning woman that he instantly falls for. They start to get close and manage to heal wounds that both of them have suffered. But something threatens to keep them apart. Is that his past catching up to him? Will it be her demons coming back to haunt her? Or a whole new beast that they must conquer together?
MC is the shop owner, YC is the ex-con.

The Beauty of a Secret (MxF): Fantasy. Any time frame.
MC is a dragon shapeshifter, her and her family have kept the secret for generations, they slowly learned how to control it so dragons are able to finally be thought of as legends. Until one day an ancient awakens and rips through their home. Her parents are murdered and in the grief she shifts, showing what was left of her home her true being. YC, her long winded love interest dives off into the wilderness where he finds her. Only, it's not to kill her or turn her in, it's to make sure she's alright. Together the two set off on the journey to find and slay the dragon that runs loose in their home.
MC will be skilled in some magic and have decent fighting abilities, YC can either be a woodsmen/bounty hunter/someone who knows the wild, or a prince that's oblivious to most things. I think either would be fun.

The Time Between Us (Any) Fantasy. Science Fiction.
The future is bleak and dull. Supplies are limited and sickness wrecks havoc among the remaining population. Prisoners are experimented on, harshly. The newest tests being time travel via an implanted device. The main goal is to try and find a way back in time to fix the climate and the political wars that tore the lands to shreds. The unwilling and unlucky participant will be fitted with a timer to return to the same laboratory within twelve hours. Only, this device will send subject 001 into random shifts in time, no clear warning until they are waking up in a new era. The only things that will remain the same, are the inconsistency of this cursed device, and the run in of one familiar soul. Never in the same shape or class, but the magnetic pull towards each other is always there. Will it always be for the good? Will love always win or will time truly test the moral of man?
I would love to play either character. The character that travels through time wont change much, but each time they come back they will find a new physical form of their soulmate. Each time can change, one can be they fall in love, another maybe they try to kill each other? We can have lots of fun with this one!

Casper the Unfriendly Ghost (MxF): Supernatural. Modern day.
A couple move into an old farm house after suffering a loss of pregnancy. The mother is trying desperately to heal after her loss, the father is trying to act like nothing happened. The 13 year old twin boys, Barron and Caleb are up rooted from the life they had always known. The little one of the family, 8 month old Morgan seems to be the only one unaffected by everything. Until the last resident realizes that his home is being invaded. Will he play nice and allow the beautiful new family to settle peacefully or will he have his fun with them?
YCs are the husband and the ghost, MC is mainly the wife and children but the kids can be played by either of us when the scene calls for it.

War Torn Wildflower (MxF or FxF): Real Life. Modern day.
When a drifter stumbled upon a self sustaining town in the middle of no where they welcome him with open arms. It seems that this lost soul has finally found their Eden. Plentiful gardens, sprawling land, a loving community, a strong leader that gives everyone purpose. When the drifter gets closer to one of the members and they tell of the unseen horrors, what will happen? Will things always be as perfect as they seem? Are there darker sides to the beloved community members? What are their plans for this new comer? Will we get a happy ending or just another tragedy?
MC is the occult member, YC is the drifter.

Battle Scars and Sunflowers (MxF or FxF): Real life. Modern day/Wild west.
A veteran with PTSD drifts through a rural town and finds himself work at a local horse farm. The ranch owner is in over her head, just having inherited it from her father. He uses his muscles to help her around the ranch and she'll use her love to help the warrior heal from the damage. Lots of small road bumps will be thrown in to keep it interesting.
I can play either role.

Karma's a Bitch (MxF) Real life. Modern day.
After getting busted for drug smuggling and ratting on her supplier Ruby is trying to rebuild her life with her little girl, Samantha, in a new town. She's hesitant to let anyone close, even just as friends in case the gang that she used to work for finds her. Scared enough where she keeps a back pack by the door if they have to leave in a hurry. Will she finally get comfortable in her new life to let anyone close? Will the gang find her and draw him into the trouble too? Will Ruby be able to keep the world safe enough for her daughter?
MC's will be Ruby and Sam, YC's can be her new love interest and/or a gang member sent to kill her.

Never Underestimate an A.I. (MxM or FxF): Horror. Near future.
This one is kind of a challenge. I want to take one setting, two characters and caused the end of the world. No smut, no romance, no long time skips, all bets are off, rules are dismantled, and chaos will ensue. Let's have fun with it! MC is a skeleton crew at a nuclear base in Antarctica and her only companion is a new A.I. system in charge of the nukes. Through their interactions and learning about her past the A.I. will make the choice to set them off.

Alternate Death Star Plans:
-Star Wars, obviously
-Fallen/Exodus/Legion/Noah
-Fury/Hacksaw Ridge/Rambo/Red Dawn
-Disney/DC/Marvel/Pixar/Tim Burton/X-Men
-The Endless/Midsommar/The Ritual/Timetrap
-Blade/Dusk to Dawn/October Faction/Supernatural
-Bad Blood/GoodFellas/The Irishman/Peaky Blinders/SoA
-47 Meters Down: Uncaged/Indiana Jones/The Mummy/Tomb Raider
-10,000 B.C./Alpha/Apocalypto/Centurion/Gladiator/Ironclad/Pompeii/Spartacus/Troy
-Badland/Django/Frontier/Godless/Hell on Wheels/Patriot/Red Dead Redemption
-AHS/Black Mirror/Freaks/Inception/Silent Hill/Stranger Things/The Twilight Zone/IT
-Dark Crystal/The Golden Compass/LOTR/Merlin/Witcher/Shannara Chronicles/Skyrim
-Assassins Creed/Blade Runner/Jason Bourne/John Wick/Kingsman/The Purge/Salt/Terminator
-Attack on Titan/Deathnote/Fullmetal Alchemist/Inuyasha/Last Airbender/Parasyte/Sword Art Online/Vampire Knight
-Delirium/Gothika/Glass/Get Out/Fight Club/Fractured/Identity/Jacob's Ladder/Mother/Unbreakable/Shutter Island/Split/Us
-Child's Play/Friday the 13th/Halloween/Hills Have Eyes/Jeepers Creepers/Nightmare on Elm St/Saw/Scream/Texas Chainsaw Massacre/Wrong Turn
-30 Days of Night/Alice in Wonderland/Beautiful Creatures/Bright/The Craft/Harry Potter/Maximum Ride/The Mist/Pirates of the Caribbean/Teen Wolf/Tidelands/Twilight/Secret Circle/Vampire Diaries
-28 Days & Weeks Later/Alive/Black Summer/Cargo/The Crazies/Dawn of the Dead/Daybreak/Dead Island/Dead Set/Dead Space/It Comes at Night/Hidden/I am Legend/Kingdom/Night of the Living Dead/Reality Z/Resident Evil/Train to Busan/TWD/World War Z/Z Nation
-The 100/1984/Bird Box/The Book of Eli/Escape from N.Y. & L.A./Borderlands/Children of Men/Death Race/Divergent/Escape From New York/Fallout/Elysium/Equilibrium/Farenheight 451/The Humanity Bureau/Hunger Games/The Island/Gattaca/Judge Dredd/The Matrix/Mad Max/Maze Runner/Quiet Place/The Rain/Snowpiercer/The Survivalist/Underworld/Waterworld/The Village/V for Vendetta
-10 Cloverfield Lane/A.I./Annihilation/Another Life/Among Us/Alien vs Predator/Atlas Shrugged/Avatar/Battle LA/Beyond Skyline/The Cloverfield Paradox/Code 8/Cowboys & Aliens/Dark Matter/Deep Blue Sea/Destination IO/District 9/Extinction/Fifth Element/Hungerford/Independence Day/John Carter/Jupiter Ascending/Jurassic Park/Lost in Space/The Meg/Minority Report/I am Mother/Pacific Rim/Planet of the Apes/Prospect/Riddick/Robocop/The Shape of Water/The Signal/Soylent Green/The Titan/Total Recall/War of the Worlds/Zoo

May the force be with you and your writings.
Love, General Organa.​

Last edited:
I really like the survival of the fittest one i generally like apocalypse like plots :D I wanna do that one lol!

I really like the Beauty and Her Beast and the Beauty of a Secret. But I also enjoy a few fandoms of yours as well including Divergent and the Hunger Games!

Hey there! I love a lot of your fantasy plots and I have a character in mind, I'd love to discuss an RP with you in DM?

Back
Top Bottom