MxM Plots + partner request

Currently reading:
MxM Plots + partner request

Somebody

Serf
Local time
Today 6:20 PM
•3+ sentences. My maximum is usually a couple of paragraphs.
•Proper grammar and spelling would be nice, but I do understand that we all make mistakes, and I understand if English isn't your first language.
•I am great with sexual scenes and kinks, but I like a good plot/smut ratio. I'm fairly flexible with it though.
•I prefer roleplaying in third person, though first person is by no means out of the question.
•The roles of yc and mc can be switched, though I'd prefer if they didn't. As of right now, I prefer playing sub roles.
•I'm fine with swearing and don't have very many limits.
•pm me if interested

My fair enemy
There'd been a war going on. Mc, a boy training to be a ninja, had been sent to deliver battle plans to an allied general. His teacher and general had thought it'd be a good training mission for him.
One of two scenarios can happen.
a. Mc needed to rush in order to deliver the plans on time. He took a short cut racing through the trees, jumping from branch to branch. However, he rushed a little too quickly and took too large of a leap towards one branch. He fell, landing in the path of an enemy soldier.
b. Mc decided to go undercover. His only path was through enemy territory. Along the way, he met an enemy soldier. Will he be able to keep his true identity a secret?

Curious little creature
People with animal characteristics had become known simply as monsters. Monsters were like anyone else. They could speak, learn to read and write, play, and do anything else other people could do. However, monsters scared regular people, and so, doing what people would always do when felt threatened, they dominated the monsters before they had a chance to think about attacking people. Some people hunted monsters, others domesticated them as pets and slaves. Recently, monster hunting had become a popular sport. News had started to spread in Yc's town. Someone had seen a very unusual monster. It was a tan colored boy with wings and a tail whose tip was covered with feathers. It had escaped the hunter and ran off. Suddenly, everyone wanted to hunt down the rare looking creature, some to capture and some to kill. Will yc do the same or simply stay home?

His new pet
Monsters had recently become popular pets, known as a sign of both wealth and strength. They were expensive and known as hard to train. Yc had wanted one for a while, thinking it'd be cool and would give him some company. However, he knew it'd be impossible for him to afford one. Sure, they were relatively easy and inexpensive to take care of, but buying one was way too expensive. They usually cost as much as a car or a house, sometimes more depending on what breed you wanted. However, one day while walking home, luck struck him. He found an abandoned monster lying in a box.

Poor little hunter
Mc was more of a witch hunter in training than anything, nonetheless he'd been taken on his first hunt. His mentor had thought the witch was weak, making it a great chance to test him on his hunting skills, yet he was wrong. He was killed, and mc was left vulnerable against a man with unbelievable power.

Poor little witch
There'd been a rumor going around throughout villages. A witch had been executed, but before he died, he said "You've been fed lies, you ignorant fools, I shall come back and make things right!" Later the same day, a young man appeared in the forest outside of the village. His hair was jet black, his skin was a ghostly pale, and his eyes were crimson red. He acted anxious and worried, and didn't like people getting close to him or being around him for very long. Whoever the boy was, the villagers were certain that he had something to do with what the witch had said.

The odd student
In a world where the Earth is ruled by a majority of "normal" humans, there are people with odd characteristics (tails, horns, wings, extra body parts, etc.) Those people are called "Odds", and they were usually discriminated against. Odd children were usually bullied, odd adults usually had a harder time finding jobs, and most normal humans looked at them as if they were freaks. One day Mc, an odd, goes to a university. He's the first odd to be allowed into the school, so a lot of the other students treat him differently. While at the school he meets Yc.

His new toy
Yc had been on a killing spree, and it didn't seem like he'd stop anytime soon. Mc had made the mistake of taking a midnight bath and not locking the door. Everyone in his house was killed silently in their beds. Yc noticed the light on in the bathroom and imediately barged in, ready to kill the person inside. However, once yc saw mc, he changed his mind about killing him. Instead, he wanted to make mc into his new toy.

Last edited:
I have an OC who would work really well for plot 6, and I would love to roleplay as him with you.

If you're still around, I would like to set up a roleplay. Lemme know if you're interested!

If you're still around, I would like to set up a roleplay. Lemme know if you're interested!
Sure, I'm interested. I just recently got back into the site and would love to start some new roleplays. Which plot(s) are you interested in?

Hmmm love the wolf pup plot. Very interesting indeed, noticed after these were mxm...oops~ Welcome to the site.

Back
Top Bottom