MxF Pokemon Resort (Contains Smut)

Currently reading:
MxF Pokemon Resort (Contains Smut)

Addy

Your friendly neighborhood neko
Inner Sanctum Nobility
Local time
Today 4:23 AM
Note 1: This is a revised plot to make sure it follows site rules, if you have any questions please ask via a post or a PM.

Note 2: The pokemon style that are allowed in order to comply with rules are as follows. Anthropomorphic and Gijinkas. So please tell me your preference in a PM.

Note 3: I do have some kinks in which I will let you know before we start to RP.

So i have an idea for a pokemon rp, let me give the general idea first. Pokemon sex safari and resort.

The idea is in one of the regions is a special resort which has a large area much like the safari zone. This area is advertised as a safari like area where trainers and other people can leave there pokemon behind to get pampered at the resort and go wander around by themselves. The pokemon inside this zone area all 'friendly' for the most part and would help take care of the visitors depending on the duration of their stay. The pokemon inside would all be feral but the idea would be that as a guest you'd be given a special set of disposable clothing to wear as well as a pokemon translator earpiece, and a bag of treats to give pokemon to encourage them to play with you, that bag would also have some energy snacks for you to eat as well that may or may not be mild aphrodisiacs. All the visitors would wear collars that display certain colors for so the pokemon can know their sexual preferences, name, and how long they'll be in the park. There are large zones for each environment type as well as paths between them with maps and recommendations as to where you can find certain types of pokemon though it's not a guarantee you will find a specific pokemon in a zone since they do move around freely inside the park. What makes it a bit different is you can't battle or catch the pokemon while you are inside as you have no pokeballs or pokemon so the pokemon have an upper hand when interacting with you as they are almost all stronger then a normal person which is what the treats are for, if you run into a pokemon that doesn't seem interested you can give them some and ask to play with them. While other pokemon might be a bit more aggressive and try to play with you even if you don't want too. This rp would contain a LOT of sexual situations.

Ad: 'trainers leave your pokemon to rest and relax while you go adventure in the wild zone, our pokemon will make sure you get what you need as you experience the thrill of being by yourself in one of our many pokemon zones. Our pokemon can be very playful so watch out and keep your treats handy. prices vary based on duration of stay' warning pokemon vacation co is not responsible for any unexpected after effects from pokemon encounters. Our new pokemon translator can also be rented for an additional fee, this feature is free for anyone staying more than 3 days.

the visitor would likely win a trip to the park via raffle or from a pokemon tournament.

I am willing to play pokemon or human, male only though. That is a dealbreaker.. The pokemon can 'play' with a trainer at any time, to the point of non-con, but if the trainer wants to calm them, all it takes is one treat.

I hope to hear from you all at some point.

Love, Addy.

If anything here is rule breaking, instead of removing it, please let me know and I will fix it.

Back
Top Bottom