KaiGreen

The Wolf
Inner Sanctum Nobility
Local time
Today 4:22 PM
Pronouns
She/Her
ABOUT ME

Hello and welcome to my thread! I'm KaiGreen - feel free to call me Kai!

I am a female who has been roleplaying and writing for 17 years. I am a descriptive, detailed writer who likes to collaborate with my partner to create elaborate plots and fascinating characters. I love to world-build - to an extent - with a preference for having the bare-bones of a world, its rules and framework sorted out somewhat and then flesh out the rest in the roleplay itself, adding on as the story progresses and scenes call for it. I like to write stories with depth that focus on character interaction and growth. I like action, adventure, plot twists, angst, drama and the like in my story-telling, too, but thrive on solid character scenes with emotional connectedness.

I tend to write longer posts - 700-3000 words depending on the story, my muse and what the scene is. I know that can be intimidating to some, but please know that I don't expect your post to match mine. I write in third person.

I am on PST (Pacific Standard Time) and, unless specifically stated, I can usually reply every day, often more than once in a day. I do own three large dogs, I have family, work, and life obligations, so my free time is valuable to me as are my stories. I work two jobs, but I try to get to replies after work on the days that I can. If I am going to be absent for more than two days, I will let you know. Chances are I will drop in OOC chat every day/every other day just to keep you updated and say hi.

I enjoy OOC chat! I feel it helps to strengthen the partnership of writing and provides opportunities for easy communication if something comes up, needs to be changed or an idea sparks. Familiarity breeds comfort and I like to be comfortable talking to my partners. :)

WHAT I AM LOOKING FOR

Introductions are out of the way! Yay! Let's get on to the meat of the request, shall we?

I am on the hunt for a rather specific type of character relationship within a flexible genre setting. Not sure what I mean? Lemme try to explain. Simply speaking, I want to write a poly romance story. Ideally, I would like one female/two males if possible - though, I am open to three males, two males/two females, three males/1 female and even two females/one male (one of my characters would be the male). Now, I know this is not that odd of a request - so far - but here is where it gets a bit more difficult to find compatible partners: I am primarily seeking a dominant male or a dominant female character.

I would also prefer to play two characters to your one character - but that could be up for discussion if we vibe.

If that is not available:
  • I am also willing to have YC be a switch male/female if you can truly play a switch (equally dominant as they are submissive)
  • I would be willing to do a four-way poly with two dominants (one yours and one mine) and two submissives (one yours and one mine)
  • I would also be open, to the right person, doing a simple M/M roleplay with the understanding that MC is the submissive

My partner would be playing opposite a dominant female/male and a submissive male. I want to make clear that I am not looking for a controlling male character or a dominatrix female character. Being a dominant male/female doesn't mean hurting my characters, humiliating, degrading, or forcing them to do things. It means being respectful, caring, authoritative, protective, mischievous, playful, understanding - a somewhat well-rounded, healthy individual who doesn't need to exert their 'dominance' by being a macho jerk or a bitch.

This dominant male/female (your character) would have a partner of equal standing with the dominant female/male (my character) - s/he (MC) would challenge YC, help him/her, be a support and a friendly competition in a romantic setting. The submissive male (MC) would be someone YC could definitely flex his/her authority with (in a loving manner) and have that rush of a power dynamic that some dominants crave.

This would be a specific type of poly relationship - not a love triangle with everyone fighting over each other, but a genuine relationship where all three/four are together and exclusive to each other.

I would like there to be an established relationship between one of my characters and yours with the third added in.

I do like playing male characters more than female ones, however, I CAN play both and I am equally good at both, so I don't mind which gender my partner plays. The same goes for more dom/sub dynamics. I like playing subs (males) and doms (male and female) and I am equally good at both. When I say dom/sub, I don't necessarily mean top/bottom, and my characters are very three-dimensional. I use dom and sub because it is easier to describe a character's overall archetype.

Important notes --- I do NOT double - one relationship always gets more attention and it's not my cup of tea.
--- I will not write a submissive-type female - I am no good at them and they are not enjoyable for me to write.

So, if by some chance you're still reading, here are some guidelines I have for a partner:

- I am looking for an ACTIVE partner. I would like someone who is going to be online fairly regularly - would love someone who could post daily or at least 3-4 times a week. Life happens, I totally get that, but please know your limitations as a partner and if you can commit to a new roleplay.

- Please try to have correct spelling, grammar, capitalization, and punctuation. I don't expect perfection, but I do expect to be able to read your posts and understand them. Also, please space your paragraphs as it is hard to read a massive string of words without any break-lines. Please write in third-person.

- Please be willing to take the time to describe your character's feelings, thoughts, reactions, and observations. In-depth thoughts and reactions create three-dimensional characters that are a delight to read.

- Please try to give me at least 4-6 paragraphs. If you can't match me, that's fine, but I need something to work with.

- Please be willing to communicate if something comes up, especially in a permanent sense - you've lost interest in the roleplay, you need a break, you don't like something within the story, etc. I understand that not all stories go the distance and people drift away for various reasons. I would simply like to be made aware that things have changed on your end of things. I will give you the courtesy of doing the same.

SMUT PREFERENCES

I love storytelling and smut always has to be balanced out with story, but, that being said, I do love my smut and like to write smut-heavy stories. You may consider this your fair warning. My ratio is about 60/40 when it comes to plot/smut and I am looking for someone who is going to be fine with that.

I do not fade to black. I like descriptive without being overly raunchy. I do not like to rush through sex scenes and the foreplay is just as important as the sex itself.

KINKS

I have an F-List if you're interested in viewing it. The list is a fairly comprehensive look at what I like and dislike, and if you'd like to know more or have questions, please let me know! I do not mind explaining my preferences and limits and I encourage my partner to disclose theirs as well.

PLOTS

----> A modern setting, supernatural elements (weres, vamps, fae, witches) where the supernatural is known to the governments of the world, but not the general population. Supernaturals are hunted/used by various higher-up powers depending on the country and these creatures split on whether they should expose themselves to the world as a whole or keep the status quo. The plot would likely revolve around a relationship between a human and supernatural(s), government influence, black-ops, rebellion and the like.

----> A medieval setting, high-fantasy elements, arranged marriage - perhaps between rival Kingdoms or allied Kingdoms. A greater evil to fight - a threat few are aware of and would involve a 'fated' or 'chosen' aspect to our characters. Perhaps dragonriders could be incorporated into this plot. Some political intrigue would be involved, perhaps a war, magical elements would be expected.

----> An escaped experiment/rescuer(s) type roleplay, set in a modern or futuristic setting. Would involve heavy elements of government or black-market influence. Likely balanced out by a good operation going under the radar doing rescue missions and fighting the shady system. Could contain mutants or supernatural elements.

If none of these stir interest, I also enjoy these genres and would be willing to create a plot within any of them:

Medieval
Sci-fi
Apocalyptic
Dystopian
High-fantasy
Low-fantasy
Time-travel
Modern

• Might be willing to try some historical - like Greek, Roman, Celtic, Norse - if the story is right
  • Anything related to Arthurian legend is welcome.
  • Robin Hood type roleplays are great, too.

Fandoms - little more picky, but I would be willing to consider:

Lord of the Rings
Game of Thrones --- would be very okay with this one right now! - I have another request thread for this.

- Note that with fandoms, if my partner wants to play a canon character, that's fine (upon approval), but I will only play OCs.

All right, that's it! Thank you for taking the time to read and if this plot caught your interest, please contact me! Here on the thread or PM, I will check both.

Happy Hunting!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom