PRISON RP. Realistic experience: action, drama, romance.

Currently reading:
PRISON RP. Realistic experience: action, drama, romance.

Which settings seem most interesting to you?

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

PrisonRP

Looking for trouble
Local time
Today 10:16 PM
GENERAL
Maximum security prison for men. I have a rough idea of at least few different plots and some experience with this type of setting. I have multiple characters I will use for this but only one or two will end up my main for the plot. I aim for some sort of "romance" between our characters but without forcing it.

Characters I rp are mostly adult, masculine males. Some of them believe they are straight but most are in fact bisexual. I prefer rp partners who are capable of rping manly men too but it's not obligatory - any kind of character should work as long as they are an adult (can be young adult) male.

All of the stories I offer or take part in have some kind of plot twist on the way. I'm open to your ideas and to plotting OOC. I'm a friendly, sincere dude and I try to be flexible within the range of my interest. Down there is a list of settings for my prison rp - starting from the one I'd like to do most. Details will come in private messages.

SETTINGS

1) My character is the new inmate that runs into trouble and trying to get away he bumps to your character's group. He's forced to seek protection from your character to save his own life.

2) Your character ends up in the wrong place at the wrong time. He gets sentenced (for the murder he didn't commit) in one of the most dangerous countries on Earth - El Salvador. There, he gets locked up in the unique and lethal prison run by two rival gangs that are currently having a truce. The thing is - the prison is so dangerous that army is guarding it from the outside. And inside? No guards. The prison is managed only by the ruthless criminals.

3) Your character is one of the new inmates and ends up in the same cell as mine. He's soon forced to fight against some newly made enemies in the ward. If he kills one of them he's facing much longer sentence. If he doesn't kill he'll be dead himself. Or is there a third option...?

TECHNICAL

I'm open to your suggestions and wishes. I prefer this to be a 1on1 type of rp but I don't mind making it a group rp either. I can be flexible when it comes to posts length and rp frequency.

Let me know if you're interested!

439.jpg

Attachments

• 439.jpg
    439.jpg
    70.5 KB · Views: 1
Back
Top Bottom