Unspecified Prompt , Hunting the Hunter. UPDATED.

Currently reading:
Unspecified Prompt , Hunting the Hunter. UPDATED.

Nyx

Wyrd Sister
Local time
Today 7:02 PM
Prompt 1

Hunter or hunted as of this moment Ari cannot be sure it's been hours since it all went to shit.

To be fare it all felt wrong from the start.

Sure maybe The Veritas wouldn't take the contract, the assassin's made their own rules about what jobs they took .
Usually Mortis didn't take contracts on standard humans . Usually they strictly stuck to witches and summoners and their creations or summons .

Ari should have trusted that feeling that kept whispering that something wasn't right. On the plus side that whisper meant when the assassin's dart missed it's mark Ari was a step ahead, staggering to make it look like the poison was working stopped a second being sent to replace it.
What happened next just sent everything to hell , someone or something launched a bolt at the assassin, who clearly wasn't expecting trouble careened forwards passed Ari pitching off towards the edge of the building.
Then for some reason beyond comprehension Ari reflexively grabbed his wrist as he went past. Both looking at the other in complete bewilderment, Ari the first to get it together heaved the would be assassin back onto the ledge. Then looked back to check if their threat was on route...they were. Still a good few streets away across the rooftops but still far to close for comfort.
" I suggest you get the hell out of here." And with that pearl of wisdom Ari was gone.

(( OOC , Looking for heavy character conflict, stress, aggro, and violence. Who is your OC,?
Could be the assassin thinks Ari knows more than they do
Could be a witch or a summoner Ari is forced to make a deal with in order to gain assistance. Or maybe the person who put a mark on Ari and has a grudge. Or bring your own idea. Hit me up in DMs))

Prompt 2.

This room smelt of camphor, and sulphur and chalk dust. Carefully inscribed symbols , marked precise locations ...and on the floor a summoning circle. This was definitely the place but the Summoner was long gone.
Ren looked carefully for clues as to a possible heading.,
A noise from behind a wall had Ren pulling a crossbow...finding the hidden door and behind it .

"Well well well look what we have here."

Curled on the floor one of the summoners pets lay abandoned and miserable. Trapped and bound by the magic it had to adhere to.

It s disdain was palpable, utterly delighting Ren.
"Guess what , you and I are going on a hunt, to help me track your master..."

((OOC detail characters and further plot development.))

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom