MxF [PROTOTYPE] RP (Alex Mercer x OC)

Currently reading:
MxF [PROTOTYPE] RP (Alex Mercer x OC)

hastyhunter

The Patron Saint of Lost Causes
Local time
Today 3:40 AM
This game is over a decade old, I hope y'all remember it.
☣☣☣
Anyone remember that game where you play as this amnesia patient who had some wild-ass shapeshifting powers that needs to absorb people to heal and survive the onslaught of American military straight stormin' NYC? Ju-just me? Alrighty then.

If I didn't make it obvious enough yet, I love [PROTOTYPE].
Could just be my bias for NYC and men in leather jackets, but that's up for a therapist to decide.
I'm hoping that someone out there would be willing to take on the role of Mister Alex "I Didn't Have a God Complex in the First Game" Mercer.
Despite my stab at the sequel, I like both Alex Mercer and "Zeus" Mercer. I welcome anyone wanting to participate to choose which one they'd like to play as.

I will be playing as an OC, as stated in the title of this forum post.

25+, Female, Alcoholic/Smoker
Blackwatch Sergeant/Soldier
Prior Gentek scientist
Absolutely loathes Alex Mercer, both before and after the Blacklight Virus (Mostly out of jealousy)
Has a "Shoot First, Ask Later" kind of M.O
Grandfather is a Lieutenant in Blackwatch working alongside her
Father was a militant revolutionary from inside of Blackwatch trying to cease and desist any and all human experiments
Her dad's father killed her mother and her father, hoping that this time he wouldn't screw up a making a 'mini-me'

Below is the starter I will be using if you agree to roleplay as Alex.
It is based on the trailer for the game where it starts as a woman running from a horde of infected.
After Blackwatch cleans the scene of monsters and kills the woman,
Mercer swoops from the rooftop to serve some swift justice.
Similar to that, but with my OC.
If you're interested I will create a proper thread with the starter to which you can reply to.

PLEASE DO NOT REPLY TO THIS THREAD.
SEND ME A MESSAGE TO DISCUSS FURTHER DETAILS.

"HQ to Sentinel Division, do you copy?"

"10-4, loud and clear."

"What is your situation in the Yellow Zone?"

"All clear."

A city once bustling with life was now laid to bed; but for how long? The sidewalks were packed with bodies of the dead. Cars that had been abandoned and totaled were now deserted in the middle of the streets at the intersection of Broadway boulevard and Canal street. The Great White Way, once lit end to end in marquees and advertisements, was dull and dark.
No one was to walk the streets of this disaster area. No citizens at least. Soldiers walked down the blocks; scanning, searching, and for what? Blackwatch, the last line of defense. Dressed head to toe in black Kevlar and visibly armed, were determined to leave no car unturned. As the sun left the skyline, the soldiers remained on foot. In the dead of night their investigation was far from over.

"Ghost 3-9 to ground, do you have target in site? Over."

"That's negative 𑁋"

The sound of steps and metal clanging quickly caught their attention.

"Freeze𑁋"

"Help! Help me!"

"Don't move!𑁋"

As a woman, battered and petrified, stumbled into the arms of the commanding officer, a blood curdling screech echoed down the alley. The smell of rotting flesh gave warning to the vessel it was slipping off of. Once human, now a conglomerate of overgrown cells with low functioning motor skills. To hunt. To kill. To consume. That was the only concerns of the infected; of those lives taken by the Blacklight virus.
A hoard of them rushed from the corner of the alley way, running full speed at the soldiers. Any obstacle in their way wasn't enough to stop them. They were hungry. Blackwatch soldiers were lined up, guns aimed with steady focus on the infected.

"Walkers! Open up!"

A rain of bullets showered the alley and blood splattered the walls. The gun shots echoed, letting their presence be known. The soldiers turned back around, the woman now on her knees. Her eyes were wide with shock.
No witnesses.

"Her too."

Bang.
Another black clad soldier walked up to the pair and the floored woman. Their uniform only slightly different from that of the commanding officer already present.

"Ghost 3-9, you do not cut off communications with me abruptly like that."

"Yes, Sergeant Enders."

"So now I'll ask again, any signs of Zeus?"

"Negative. We scanned the entire Yellow Zone and there was nothing."

"Damn it... Alright… Head back to the caravan down the block. I need to set up a bloodtox emitter in the area, you go on ahead."

"Yes ma'am."

As the soldiers walked past, the remaining officer had removed their helmet. Short jet black haired, tied up and wrapped into a bun. A scowl and piercing blue eyes , accented by bruise upon her cheek.

"That fucking hunter got me good…"

She whispered to herself, rubbing her injured cheek and jaw.
Enders walked forward, squatting down to place the portable bloodtox emitter in the alley way. The engine of the caravan filled the night like white noise before slowly driving off, assumingly back to HQ.

"Assholes…"

She sighed, rising to her feet brushing the hair out of her face.
She placed her helmet back upon her head, turning on the nightvision of the embedded goggles.

"If this is as empty as they said it was, there she be no problems."

The unmistakable sound of a pistol cocking was the only sound left amongst her heavy footed steps down the block.

Last edited:
Bumping because I am dying for a [PROTOTYPE] roleplay.

Back
Top Bottom