MxM psst... gay smut

Currently reading:
MxM psst... gay smut

The Dag

Human Dumpster Fire
Local time
Today 2:29 AM
The title says it all, lol. I'm The Dag, I'm over 30 and looking for some smutty stories. I have a few story ideas and a couple of characters I'd love to play. I'm also open for suggestions from people. If you think I'd be interested, shoot me a PM and we'll hash something out. I usually play dominate roles, but can play a sub as well. I write about 200-300 words a post, which works out to about 2 to 4 paragraphs each post. Other than that I try to match my partner. I'm not a stickler for spelling or grammar.

Let me start listing somethings I'm looking for.

♡Yes Please

•Anal Sex
•Biting
•Dirty Talk
•Drug / Alcohol Use
•Excessive Precum
•Face-Fucking
•Femboys
•Group Sex
•Hair Pulling
•Piercings
•Oral Sex
•Marathon Sex
•Multiple Orgasms
•Rimming
•Roughness
•Size Differences (1-3 feet)
•Tattoos
•Uncut Cocks

Thanks, I Hate It:

•Ageplay
•Filth
•Gore
•Incest
•Nonconsensual
•Scat
•Soiling
•Torture
•Underage Characters / Kids in general at all
•Violence
•Vore
Pairings:
(Italics = character I want to play)

Half-orc × Elf / Human / Tiefling / other
Kitsune × Human
Fan × Drag Queen
Drag Queen × Drag Queen
Club Owner / Club DJ × Drag Queen
Human / Half-orc / Other × Incubus Demon
Vampire × Human / Werewolf
Vampire × Vampire
Demon / Incubus × Demon
Demon / Incubus × Human
Cafe Owner × Regular Customer
Photographer × Model

Note:
I'm down for One Shot Smut. Bring me an interesting idea of pick a pairing and let's make some fuck happen. ♡

Plot Bunnies:

☆Coffee and Crushes

Character A is a chipper little twink who works at a cafe that Character B is a regular at. A has a huge crush on B and wants desperately for B to notice them.
• Can be a modern fantasy setting, I can play A or B, your choice.

Protect Me & Wreck Me
YC is the son of a wealthy noble house who is in need of a new bodyguard and slave. MC is the slave YC's has purchased for the job. During the day MC protects and serves YC, but behind closed doors YC is often on his knees before MC.
• Can be a fantasy setting. Looking for a decent height and size difference.

☆New☆ Omega In Heat
While on a month long vacation a young omega has forgotten his heat suppressant pills and of course goes into heat. Single and horny he is desperate for a hot alpha (or maybe two) to wreck him and give him the relief he needs.
• Willing to play any role
• Fucked silly
• ♡CRAVING

☆New☆ Hellbent
YC is doing some spring cleaning and finds a freaky candle with odd markings scratched on it and it feel a lot heavier than it looks. But it smells so good. Once YC has the candle lit a thick, purple smoke flows from it and out of the smoke steps MC, a huge demon with the biggest cock YC has ever seen. When the demon looks YC in the eye YC suddenly wants nothing more than to be fucked be this monster before him.
• stomach bulging
• excessive cum

That's all I can think of right now. I'll be adding to this thread as I think of new plots and get my character's bios ready to post. Please PM me if you're looking for some fun M×M smut!

Last edited:
I died but now I'm back. Sorry for dying. My life went to hell. Anyone want to make boys kiss?? Added plots and such.

Excuse me sir, you say gay smut I say yes please...if you are still interested, of course

Welcome back from the dead! I'm interested in 'Protect Me & Wreck Me' if that's still open?

Back
Top Bottom