Currently reading:
FxF Public Nudity RP Request!

The Spoonman

Bonkmaster General
Local time
Today 4:38 AM
Pronouns
He/Him
Hello there! :3 So, I figured I'd post something here to look for my first RP on this site!

I'm looking specifically for an RP based primarily around public nudity. There can be sex in it if you want, but it's not required.

Specifically, my kinks are:
- Cold
- Embarrassment
- Breath-Holding
- Pee Desperation (Not peeing, just the desperation that comes from holding it :P)
- Sadism
- Domination

However, I'd be fine with any of these being omitted, as long as we could still keep at least 1. :)

I prefer FxF, but MxF works too, as long as the female is the only one naked. CMNF, as they call it (Clothed Male, Nude Female).

I tend to use OCs, but can do fandoms if I'm familiar enough with the characters.

I'll discuss any idea(s) with you, but here are a few I've come up with for us to work from:

A couple female characters go to a hot spring, but their clothes are stolen, so they have to go home like that. Some chilly fun in the snow ensues!
An aged-up Pokemon adventure where the female protagonists have their clothes removed multiple times in multiple humiliating ways.
Another aged-up Pokemon adventure, but this time it's about a lone trainer who wants to be a gym leader, but every type she tries leads to some kinky situation!
A couple of friends decide to try petplay after one of them (preferably some sort of furry or neko) accidentally calls her friend "Master", "Mistress", "Mommy", something like that. That includes the "pet" in question being consistently VERY naked. :3

As I said, these are just a few ideas, but I'm up for just about anything, as long as it falls into any of my kink categories. :) I prefer to set up a definitive ending in advance, so I know I won't still be doing the same RP a year from now, y'know? :P

So, please let me know if you're interested! :D We can discuss details!

Back
Top Bottom