Currently reading:
MxF Normy's Nudity Centric Writing Prompts

The Normal Nudist

Where are my pants again?
Local time
Today 10:18 AM
Pronouns
He/Him
Hello! I'm Normy, a writer and roleplayer from a relatively tropical locale who enjoys all things natural. Part of me wishes the world would be this way, to strip away our clothing and in turn the armor we put up between ourselves. I've always enjoyed writing stories where all the characters are nude the majority of the time, because it allows for some pretty absurd and fun situations to develop; especially with character that should have no business being naked together! Plus, being naked is sexy. Sometimes a fact so simple as that can create tension in a scene where you literally have no way to hide your interest to another character. Besides, it's not something we can do every day so why not write about it!

I am male and write specifically male main characters, but do enjoy writing female side characters. I also do enjoy writing multiple main characters and fairly competent in writing group scenes. So if you have an idea where you want to play two female characters and pair them against another pair, or any other configuration let me know. More the merrier! That being said main characters are under the sole control for each of the writers and no godmodding is allowed.

These story ideas below are ones that are a bit more flushed out and have been rattling around in my brain for a while. They can be written as shallow or as deep as you would like. I know that sometimes you just want to write junk food; you know it's bad for you but goddamn it can it be satisfying. Sometimes you want something more, create some depth and tension between characters and that's fun too! Listen, we're all here to write smutty stories but fully establishing the why people are getting together or why they shouldn't makes compelling storytelling. It makes the payoff all that sweeter. I'm fine writing shallow or deep, but the important part to me is to enjoy yourself either way. That being said personally I tend to lean toward the lighter fare; the fun, the absurd, the hilarious, the sweet and the fantastic. I'm not one to write darker; the gritty, the violent, the non-consensual, and the like. Granted, if that's where the story turns I am fully capable of putting my characters there but it's not what I'm typically after. Alright, time to climb off my soapbox and lay out some Public Nudity Prompts for you to browse

_____________________________________________________________________________________________

384d7c82-7494-45d7-8eb8-b2d46be78a33[1].jpg
The Beach
[TAKEN]
There was something simplistic about the breezy serenity of the beach. Paul jogged along in his own little world listening to his earpods. They thrummed deep bassy EDM that kept his run at an even clip. The tall former football player was wearing only his favorite sunglasses and a thick sheen of sweat as he got in his afternoon jog. One of the benefits of his job preferring him to work from home was that it afforded him simple pleasures such as this. Paul's phone was tight in his fist as his arms pumped, feet kicking up sand as he trudged along the shore getting in his daily workout. The beach was predictably empty as the sun had just passed it's zenith, with most people at the office on a workday. Well, that and this was a nude beach.

Paul's bronzed skin glistened as he cut along the shore trying to work out a problem at work. His mind was constantly whirring, which was why a jaunt to the beach every day broke up the monotony of the workday and gave him a chance to decompress. That and after graduating he'd put on a few extra pounds now that Paul didn't' have mandatory workouts with the team. Still, he'd shed those and maybe a few more as he had settled into his happy new routine. He relished the feel of the sun on his skin, the wind in his hair as he became one with-

"Oh fu-" was all Paul managed to get out before faceplanting into the sand. He'd been so engrossed in his own mind that he failed to notice his surroundings, specifically the set of shapely legs he just tripped over. "I'm so sorry, I just kinda spaced there…" he laughed. His vision cleared his eyes focused on the woman laying there and a curious expression popped onto his face. "Don't I know you?" he asked, the back of his mind being tickled as he tried to place her.

(( A very simple premise, but the idea was that our characters will be known to one another; just that they didn't realize that they both had their secret refuge away from the world. How the characters progress with one another completely depends on how they were previously acquainted. Maybe they were co-workers? Haven't seen each other since gone work from home and literally bumped into one another again. Possibly an ex-gf's mother out with a group of friends there getting some sun, or being daring or bold and they push her to flirt with the handsome younger man. Or possibly she's a former teacher? Younger sister's friend? The possibilities are endless. I just see them returning to the beach to get away from the world and developing a relationship; as honorable or illicit as the story needs depending on their roles ))

_____________________________________________________________________________________________

a4ea12931c990e242201612729ffac49.jpg

Unwholesome Bonding

Andrew had returned home from his first year away at college to find his dad, Richard, living home alone with not a single sign of dating anyone. No soft touches and décor around the house. No unusual changes to his dad's routine. Not even an errant tag on his dad's criminally underused social media. Richard was still living the same way as Andrew had left him nearly a year ago. It'd only been the two of them for so long since his mother had died tragically a decade ago. Drew had been too young to realize what a toll that took on his father. All he knew was that his dad threw all of his energy into supporting him. Drew was oblivious to the adjustments Richard had made to transition rapidly into being a widower and a single father, hiding that pain as Richard built a new 'normal' for the two of them. Andrew had shown aptitude for swimming and Richard had encouraged it fully building a pool in the backyard and eventually a home gym in the garage, turning their house into a training facility. Drew flourished under the support enjoying the bonding time he had with his father eventually earning a swimming scholarship to a private university. Now that he was back home Drew could tell that his dad was still running the same routine as they always had, alone. Sure his dad was inn fantastic shape for his age, but even Drew could see something was missing. His dad was stagnant here. Richard was surviving; he wasn't living. Andrew had hope that with an empty nest his dad would take the opportunity to get back into the dating pool, but all signs pointed to the contrary. He knew for a fact that there was no way his mother would want Richard languishing at home alone for decades. It was unfathomable. However, Andrew also knew from giving swimming lessons there there was sure fire way to get a student who didn't want to swim to swim: you threw them into the pool.

Richard was still in fantastic shape, there was no denying that. He just needed a place where the ladies couldn't deny it either. Andrew had pocketed quite a bit of cash lifeguarding on the side at a country club, so he proposed to his dad that they should go on vacation together. They'd never really done that and with Andrew home for the summer, there was no better time. Andrew would handle all the details and told his dad just to pack for two weeks in the sun. Having lived in and out of the pool for years around his father, he was always comfortable being around his dad. But time to put that comfort to the test. Andrew booked a two-week stay at an exclusive clothing restricted resort in the Caribbean. His dad didn't want to date? Fine. Andrew would throw his dad to the sharks and put him in a situation where it's be impossible to ignore the women around him and hoped his dad would remember to enjoy life again. And if Andrew happened to have a bit of fun on the side himself… who doesn't like a win/win situation?

(( Premise of the story is as such: a son's very misguided attempt to get his dad's groove back surprisingly worked in the most unusual of ways possible. Looking for a female roleplayer to play a pair of female characters at the resort for their own reasons who end up becoming fond of the father/son duo and vise versa. Blending of partners is a very strong possibility as passions flare in the Caribbean heat.))

_____________________________________________________________________________________________​

Art Class Modeling
[TAKEN]

Admittedly when he first saw the flyer put out by the Art Department Jack was a bit skeptical. "Nude Models Needed! Compensation negotiable." along with a very rough sketch of the female form reaching up to the heavens. It was the simplicity of the ad that caused him to tear one of the phone numbers off the bottom of the stapled paper and pocket it on the way out of the university student center. Curiosity finally got the better of him and he gave the number a call one night. Surprisingly, it was legit. The university Art Department was in dire need of nude models for their advanced courses and was offering credit at the student union or a lesser amount of cash for any student willing to bare it all for the cause. Jack was actually in fairly good shape being on a number of intermural sports teams, plus he'd been looking for something exciting to do just for himself so… fuck it. He'd take the gig.

The sheer excitement rushing through him that first class was indescribable. After his third session what surprised him the most, besides the quality of the art coming from the small group of art students, was how comfortable he was naked. The nerves of the first session were long gone as he'd come to look forward to posing every week, not to mention it was giving him motivation to keep up his workouts at the gym. After three months he'd become their most reliable model; but he'd always been asked to work alone. However, with class he was posing for over he was asked by the professor to do another which he readily agreed without bothering to ask questions. This would be for one of the graduate level courses, since Jack had proven his professionalism and comfort with the material. What gave him a slight bit of pause was that he'd be posing with another model, a woman, which was something he'd never done before. But if she was asked to pose as well, no doubt she'd be as comfortable as him. How hard could it be?

((Premise of this post is to have your character be someone who is known to my character, but they were obviously unaware of each other's work at the art studio. This can be fun depending on the relationship between the two characters as they could be classmates, rivals, a secret crush, a friend's significant other, professor, hell anything so long as it's compelling! They'd obviously have to work out their surprised in hushed whispers while being holding whatever pose the class demanded of them, as well as dealing with the aftermath of their sudden joint hobby ))

boca-chica-submarine-pens-16%25255B6%25255D.jpg

NUDE U

Deep in the Florida Keys there was a special research station set up by one of the state universities at an old World War Two military installation that was originally created to maintain the USN's small submarine fleet in the Atlantic. The marine biology school had taken over the facility to test the feasibility of concrete as a long term replacement for dwindling coral reefs due to the abundance of it underwater there. The only issue was that this was an abandoned military installation left to the elements for nearly seventy years, so anyone wanting to work with modern equipment best look elsewhere. However, for the few researchers that went to join Dr. Mary Johansen's team always spoke very fondly of their time in the Florida keys with bright smiles, sun bleached hair and immaculate tans.

Within the biology department there were rumors of what really occurred down there; all unfounded speculation of course. Fantastic stories about how the scientists and student assistants 'go native' in the intense Florida heat and lose their minds in the pristine tropical waters of the Keys. Utter bullshit considering the quality of research that comes out of the small facility detailing the state of the aging concrete and the ecology of life forms that have made it their home. As it was now the start of a new semester and a speedboat carrying two new student assistants were being rotated in to assist Dr. Johansen's small team as grants were filled and funding procured for another few months down in the picturesque locale.

((Premise would that YC and MC would pay two marine biology students being thrown into the mix of a small tight-knit group of scientists/grad students who were living in and out of the water 24/7. Clothing was not something typically bothered with due to the heat and the activities as the hilarious speculative rumors being spread back on campus were far closer to reality than people would believe.))

altar1-421006.jpg

Bohemian Wedding

Michael's younger brother Jake was always a bit of an odd bird. While the older sibling went the traditional route in life, going to college and graduating with placement in a CPA firm, his younger brother forsook the university experience after only one semester and left to do environmental conservation work. An artist at heart, Jake had a knack for photography and photos he would send home while in the deep wilderness fighting 'fascist corporate war' were truly breathtaking. His brother's talent paid what few bills he had as well as started to make a name for himself in whatever tree hugging community he was a part of. Mike loved his brother dearly, but he worried for him when he went out of contact for months on end. After a particularly long period of no response a sudden flurry of activity appeared in Michael's e-mail inbox one afternoon at work. Jake was getting married!

The invitation was actually quite sweet. Girl's name is Amber, she's an earthchild like Jake, deeply in love, yadda yadda. All hippy love stuff and seem- Michael blinked and leaned in closer to the screen to reread the next bit again. The wedding was at a naturist retreat? What's a naturist retreat? Some sort of bougie summer camp for environmentalists? A quick Google search almost flagged Mike's work computer by the IT department and he quickly closed the browser. Ok, NOT a summer camp. Jake, what have you gotten yourself into Michael thought. No doubt his conservative parents were going to asplode when the realized just what their baby boy was planning. That thought alone brought a smile to Mike's lips as he scratched his chin. No way he'd allow his brother to get married without family present. Plus, he hadn't seen Jake in literally years. And he had a quite a bit of vacation accrued. "Shit. Best work on my tan…" Michael grunted, replying to Jake letting him know he'd be there and this invitation had better not be an elaborate prank or he'd be mincemeat when he got his hands on him.

(( Premise is and older brother going to his free spirit younger brother's wedding at a naturist retreat. Weddings are always a great place for drama, strong emotion and fun. Story would depend a lot on what you wanted YC to be. Are you the bride's younger wallflower sister who reluctantly agreed to be a bridesmaid? Are you the bride's mother freshly divorced looking to get back into the swing of things? Maybe a friend of the bridal party? Whatever you can come up with! Idea will be to play the awkwardness of the situation as well as the setting and then letting the characters play, just a freeform slice of life with spectacle and smut thrown about ))

I also have a few, lesser developed ideas that I'll put down here. If one of these spurns an idea in your head and want to brainstorm a plot together, DM me and we'll figure out something fun! Most tend to lean toward a one-shot but happy to flush out to a more thorough plot!
  • Summer Camp/Camping/Hiking: Characters interacting in some sort of summer camp setting or out in the wilderness. Somewhere in the woods, rustic facilities, getting back into nature and making friends. No real roles or ideas here, but could be a fun playground.
  • Music Festival: Thinking some sort of EDM or Burning Man type festival. It's way too hot, way too many drugs, and inhibitions are lowered to hilariously low levels.
  • Sudden Nudists: Parents/Step-parents go native now that they have an empty nest. Siblings/Step-Siblings return from university over the summer to a new paradigm and have to adapt or be in therapy forever.
  • Trapped: Characters trapped together nude due to hilarious or tragic circumstances. Nothing to do but pass the time and get to know one another. Could be fun to be 'rescued' at the wrong time, then have to deal with the aftermath when seeing each other again.
  • 3 Hour Tour: Shipwrecked or Marooned somewhere. This could be a modern yacht or a spacefaring vessel.
  • Anything with lifeguards: used to be a lifeguard back in the day. Plenty of hijinks and drama going on when the pool is shut down due to thunderstorms. Bored scantily clad people make terrible decisions.
  • Nudism is Normal: Any sort of idea where nudity is the norm now. Not necessarily a free-use situation, but something along that spectrum. Dunno, need to think.

I have availability to write every couple of days; at worst once a week. Frequency of posts typically varies depending on my workload and stress load out in the real world (It's a nasty place. Do not recommend). I do enjoy writing in the third person, which especially helps with multiple characters depending on story needs.

If one piques your interest and you have some character(s) in mind that you would want to play, please shoot me a PM and we'll get to writing! These prompts are always flexible if you have a slant or a tweak to them that you want to play out, just PM me and we'll work out the details. Prefer PM vs replying to this thread. Thank you!

- Normy

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom