Currently reading:
Challenge Submission Quaint Acres Community

puzzlez

Knight
Local time
Today 10:35 AM
Quaint Acres Community

⭐⭐ (2/5 stars)

I didn't even know I could review neighborhoods? Lol? I thought this was against HOA regulations or something? IDK maybe I thought HOAs had more power than they do.

Anyway, for being called "quaint acres" I sure don't get an acre. I think I got like… 1/5 an acre? Shouldn't we rename our neighborhood to "Quaint Partial Acres"? Isn't this false advertising? I feel like I should be ashamed to call myself a "Quaint Acre" owner at HOA meetings. I mean, considering how much I paid, I thought I was getting just a little more?? Not to mention I tried putting in a fence around my (itty bitty) yard and I was cited with a ridiculous fine because APPARENTLY I missed the part in our HOA agreement where "no fence shall be higher than three feet."

Bro what fence is LESS than three feet?? Ya'll thinking of those rinky dink pieces you can get at Wal-Mart for $5/pop?? They're like FOURTEEN INCHES TALL. Also why ya'll wanna look into my yard?? What if I'm a nudist?? What if I got t*ts popping out every which way?? What if I secretly have a d*ck and I whip it out while cooking on the grill to jack off?? What's wrong with ya'll?? Ya'll perverts?? I mean wtf is up with this hyper-serveillance obsessed neighborhood?? ANY ONLOOKERS LOOKING FOR AN HONEST REVIEW OF THIS NEIGHBORHOOD – don't move here! You'll regret it as soon as you try to install a fence, whether it be a privacy fence or one to keep your dog on your yard (I mean, make sure it's an HOA approved breed – I had to give my Chihuahua up for adoption since "Chihuahuas express high levels of aggression"!)

Edit 1: Okay the HOA definitely thinks reviews should not be posted that mention HOA rules (but only if they insult the HOA). So here I am to make an official plea: Karen please stop messaging me asking me to remove my review on the neighborhood about HOAs. I KNOW you're the board president. The neighborhood KNOWS you're the board president. There's no need to be insulted when I say I thought you had more power and/or insulting your weird regulations. Please stop harassing me for my opinion.

Edit 2: Guys, stop liking my review! That makes it stick to the top where everyone can see it! Dislike me omg! You're going go get me banned from my neighborhood! WHERE I OWN PROPERTY FFS!

Edit 3: KAREN. STOP ANON DM'ING ME. I KNOW IT'S YOU. YOU'RE LITERALLY THE ONLY ONE WHO GETS INSULTED AT THE THOUGHT OF SOMEONE TALKING BACK TO THE HOA PRESIDENT. AND NO, I DID NOT TAKE INTO CONSIDERATION HOW MY REDNECK A$$ LIVING IN YOUR COMMUNITY WOULD AFFECT PROPERTY VALUE. IDK W/E F*CK OFF I JUST WANT YA'LL TO LEAVE MY FOUR FOOT FENCE ALONE SO I CAN HAVE AN "HOA APPROVED" DOG THAT ISN'T A "RABID CHIHUAHUA"!

Edit 4: KAREN YOU CANNOT CALL A BOARD MEETING TO VOTE TO EVICT ME FROM MY OWN HOME BECAUSE I CALLED YOU OUT FOR THE DOG/FENCE ISSUE OML.

Edit 5: F*ck it. Anyone wanna help me run for HOA president?

Back
Top Bottom