High Priest of Shenanigans
Dungeon Master
Inner Sanctum Nobility
♔ Champion ♔
Local time
Today 8:58 PM
Pronouns
he/him, they/them
Variety is the spice of my life and I'm looking to add some more...

I'm an experienced rp and a pretty decent writer, but I'm still new to the sanctum.

Right now my mood is more dark than whimsical. I've got a couple of very whimsical characters engaged in story right now, and I adore them, but I'm seeking some balance on the other end.

I prefer to play against gender tropes. Daring fems and delicate gents are my bread and butter. I also love queer characters, but I lean more into MxM than FxF. I'm perfectly content writing straight MxF so long as there's good story involved and the characters have some dimension to them.

I enjoy writing sex and kink, and I'm willing to walk in some very dark places, but for now at least I have no interest in writing a story that centers around sex as the main or only plot point.

My wish list:

Something "The Sandman" inspired (not fanfic) - Set in Dream's realm maybe? Eternal beings toying with humans, or learning to understand them?

Entrapment/Slavery/Pet (possibly sexual but not sex dominated) - I could go for a vampire, demon, or monster centered story, but I'd like to explore atypical themes. I've got an annoyance with straight forward Stockholm Syndrome. Give me a dom with some heart and a sub with some bite and I'm much more interested.

Addiction/Suffering/Phychological - I'm not much one for slice of life drama. I'd prefer to spin some sort of fantasy element into the tale, but I love exploring real world themes in any setting.

Religious/Spiritual - Priests and Priestesses, Gods and Monsters. Explorations of what it means to be human. It may sound weird but I've got a particular fetish around religious themes. My favorite sex rp was a historical kink fest involving Salome and John the Baptist. I played John. I'm not looking for a repeat (although I wouldn't mind one either), but I loved dragging the holy man through unholy temptations. If I were going to write something with sex at the center this is the one.

I'm willing to play male, female, or androgynous. I'm also willing to play either end of a dom/sub pairing.

Send me a PM if anything catches your eye.

Technical Stuff:

I prefer multiple paragraph responses. I average around 300 to 600 words per post.

I will do my best to respond daily, but am looking for a post frequency of 3 to 5 times per week, ideally. I'll post more if I can, but no promises!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom