storyofagirl

𝔢𝔳𝔢𝔯𝔶𝔟𝔬𝔡𝔶 𝔩𝔬𝔳𝔢𝔰 𝔞 𝔠𝔩𝔬𝔴𝔫
Inner Sanctum Nobility
Local time
Tomorrow 6:06 AM
Pronouns
She/Her
Tenniel-TheRaven.jpg
Leave no black plume as a token of that lie thy soul hath spoken! Leave my loneliness unbroken!—quit the bust above my door! Take thy beak from out my heart, and take thy form from off my door!" Quoth the Raven "Nevermore."

PLOT- (WORK IN PROGRESS)

People tend to hear of serial killers being that of men.
Throughout history, there have been female killers who, have been just as horrific.
Belle Gunness / Mary Ann Cotton / Myra Hindley / Elizabeth Bathory and Aileen Wuronos.

There happened to be another woman in the 1800's to which we will write about, a serial killer so sadistic and vile that Police Officer's attending the crime scenes would often leave in a huff, covering their mouths to stop themselves from being sick at the scenes they witnessed.
A woman based on pure fiction.

This is a story about a female serial killer, uncaught and winning the maze of cat and mouse. Official's bring in a well known Detective (YC), hell bent on finding this creature and bringing her to justice; but what happens when the Detective begins to obsess over the murders as well as the woman who commits them?
What happens when the good Detective loses himself in the world of murder and wants nothing more than to catch her, just to see her and revel in the work he obsesses over?

Will he join her?
Will he catch her?

FEEL FREE TO PM ME IF YOU WISH TO JOIN

This is a story work in progress.
I am more than happy to hear any idea's you, the person interested come up with. Please feel free to let me know of them.

I am a literate writer / 500+
Creative and imaginative.
Real pictures preferred but not compulsory.

I am pretty flexible throughout the week when it comes to posting, however on the weekend, that is my family time. so I may be absent. :)

This story will inhabit gore and violence and associations with sex but not graphical.

Please see below for my CHARACTER SHEET:

most-beautiful-women-edwardian-era-1900s-18-578c8b122d503__700.jpg

Name: - Leery DeVale.

Sex: - Female.

Occupation: - Scholarship. 1st Chair Cello; New England Conservatory.

Description: - Alabaster skin, pursed lips and doe eyed . A nose perfect with eyebrows symmetrical. A keen reader and a very talented cello player. Will destroy you in a good game of chess.

History: - Leery was born into wealth. Money, money everywhere. The DeVale's were known around Boston due to her Father's tea and fur trading abilities, her Mother's soprano voice and their daughter's incredible beauty and haunting ability to play the cello. What seemed to be happiness shown by doting parents around people, from simple meetings to parties; when doors were closed, the evil that was Leery's father would haunt the house. Finding Leery ever so more beautiful than his wife, he would often sneak into Leery's room and defile. It started pre-teen and stopped at sadly, 16. The hitting and abuse soon started with her Father at times, touching inappropriate and Leery, ventured for freedom, release. The cello became her saving grace. Playing the instrument, she was often taken away to lands of a different parallel but her hatred of her father and men lingered. This caused her own evil and her brain became sinister. Earning a scholarship, it was not long until she was away from her Father and unhelpful Mother. Freedom to play whether it was the cello or with death.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom