Status
Not open for further replies.

raebil

tuna tuna
Local time
Today 9:07 PM
Pronouns
they/them
Hey pals, it's Rae. Back with a fully revamped and redesigned Request Thread. It's been a very long time since I've put a lot of effort into my request threads, and I hope and pray this gets some traction. I am a twenty-four year old full time worker and student. I like to believe I have enough free time to get on once a day at the least, but with school I may have the muse available for me for once every few days to actually write. I am, as most probably are, always lurking. My inbox is always open for any plots, even those that are not listed below.

~ What to Expect From Me ~
  • Literate Writing. My normal posting is about 4-5 paragraphs per reply.
  • Versatile Men. I'll play top/bottom/switch men all day, I do know that a majority of MxM writers around here prefer bottom positions. I do not have any qualms with playing dominate men.
  • Plotting. I love to build upon plots and build up a real story with someone else, so do feel free to rant and rave about an idea or plot point you want in our RP.
  • Story-Driven Plots. I like my stories to have substances with my characters having emotional setbacks, drama, and development to them. With that said, I prefer my RP's to have about 20-30% smut to 70-80% story. Sex can be fun to write, but I don't need it to survive through a story.
  • Open-Mind. Even though I know I said I don't like overly played/cliché ideas, I am very opened to trying new things. Whether that be kinks/genres I've never done before/etc etc. I like straining the old brain a little and exploring plots/ideas I've never done before.
~ What I Expect From You ~
  • Interesting Characters. Please, for the love of all that is on god's good green earth, please do not make a cliche Gary Stu who shits rainbows out and all that is pure and good. I want someone who will grow alongside my character, who has problems like everyone else. But, also avoid making the character have an over the top backstory.
  • Willingness to Write. I know the entire quality over quantity thing, but please try to do more than one paragraph responses. There is nothing I find more of a turn off than when I am writing with a partner who doesn't write much back to me. On that note, also feel free to actually progress the story instead of just being reactionary to my character!
  • Have Ideas. If you are coming to me, I am assuming you have an idea or two in mind.
  • That's it. I'm ditch friendly. We all do it, I'm okay with you doing it to me. Or else I'd be a hypocrite if I wasn't okay with it.
Now, if I didn't scare you off, I'll give you some ~kawaii~ faces to make this seem less intimidating before I get into pairings. Take some kawaii faces.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧ (▰˘◡˘▰) (*・∀・*)人(*・∀・*) .ʕʘ‿ʘʔ.

Hope that makes you feel happy.

~ Fandoms ~
Note: All RP's can be played with canon characters (or canon x OC) in the fandom universe that I mention, OC's in fandom universe, or canon characters in alternate universes.... If that makes any sense at all. Also, all characters aged up for all intents and purposes.
  • X-Men
  • My Hero Academia
  • Naruto
  • JoJo's Bizarre Adventure
  • Tokyo Ghoul
~ General Ideas / Plots ~
Note: No preferences for who I play or you play, there's no special order in the pairings. Mostly just what comes to mind. Feel free to steak your claim in whichever role you'd prefer to play.
  • Assassin x Fellow Assassin/Target
  • Villain x Hero or Hero x Hero or Villain x Villain
  • Cam Boy x Viewer
  • Officer x Killer/Criminal
  • Punk x Good Boy
  • Space Outlaw x Space Outlaw
  • Alien x Human
  • Demon x Human
  • Supernatural x Supernatural
  • Prince x Guard/Knight
  • Captor x Captive
  • Band Member x Band Member/Groupie
  • Homeless Man x Homeless Man/Kind Person
Generally, I am down for most ideas. Feel free to message me if you have any ideas that aren't on the list, just plots you really want to play!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom