Either Needed Read Blog for Fun and Profit

Currently reading:
Either Needed Read Blog for Fun and Profit

JJJSmith

sacrificial anode
Local time
Today 1:44 AM
Okay, that was a little misleading. There's no money involved, your pay is the satisfaction you receive from participating.

Also, the other misleading thing is this isn't actually a group roleplay, but something much easier that requires virtually no commitment of your time. (But in a way, you're sort of participating in a role play, so that makes it sort of a group role play.) But basically, it's something you can do if you're bored and none of your ongoing stories are going on.

Let me explain. I am involved in a role play in which my character - prior to the events of the story - blogged about his thoughts and feelings (of a FEMDOM nature). What I would like (and ask of you) is for people to send in comments to various blog postings as if they were people who happened upon the blog and were inspired to comment.

Following the story is not a requirement (as the blog was done before the story). Blog "entries" will be made at random times (and assigned entry numbers in random orders) and over random aspects of Femdom and other issues relating to the relationship.

So, to recap, all you do is look at the blog occasionally and see if you want to contribute a comment (as a reader of the blog entry) - You can either post your comment in the thread or PM it to me.

What could be easier? If you're bored, do it. If you don't feel like doing it, don't do it.

I ask that you include the number of the blog entry you're commenting on (they're clearly posted at the top) and make up a name for your "character" commenting, unless you want to use your IS name.

The faux "blog" (and a more complete introduction) can be found here: A Play Within A Play

(If the link doesn't work for you, it's found in Bard's Tales)

Thanks again for reading.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom