MxF Ready to Attend Silly Goose University? (A few plot ideas, a pairing with more to come!)

Currently reading:
MxF Ready to Attend Silly Goose University? (A few plot ideas, a pairing with more to come!)

Silly-Goose-University

The Loosest Goose ;)
Inner Sanctum Nobility
Local time
Today 3:24 PM
Pronouns
He/Him
Hello, I'm SGU and I'd like to play with you!

Some things about me:
I write in third person past tense and I can play male or female characters. I love LOVE to play chubby girls (but not in like a 'fat fetish' kind of way, I just like having them as characters because fat chicks need love, too), so if that interests you, please let me know! My female characters are submissive but do enjoy a power switch now and then, they can be very bratty and test limits, so a brat tamer would work well with them! As for the males I play, they can be dominant and firm, but love aftercare and cuddling. Again, a power switch would work well with them!

I am in CDT timezone and work 8 am- 4:30 pm on weekdays, but I might be able to reply once or twice at work. If not, I'll let you know and I'll definitely be more active on my off-time! My replies can vary from a good paragraph to a novella, but since I'm just getting back into the hang of things, be prepared for more on the paragraph side of things.

I enjoy smut and I do NOT fade to black. I can be extremely descriptive and would appreciate a partner who can do the same. I do enjoy plot as well, however I've been known to do a 80/20 smut/plot ratio playing a succubus once or twice.

I love to plot with my partner as the story happens, so DMs beginning with 'AAAHHHH I JUST HAD THE BEST IDEA' are my favorite kind of DMs. You may very well get a few from me that are all in caps and partially incoherent due to sheer excitement.

ALRIGHT, ON TO THE MEAT OF THE MEAL.

Plots: All plots will involve smut, ratios can be discussed! (Smut likes/dislikes are as follows:
Sonny's Kinks )

NEW PLOTS! Would like to play the female character in these.
-Spanish assassin/hitman takes refuge in a nunnery/convent and meets a young nun. They fall for one another, but will she save him or will he corrupt her?

-Mulan, but medieval/celtic? Young woman poses as a man and takes her father's place going to war, becomes close to a general who forms confusing feelings for her then he finds out the truth

-Stripper steals from the wrong man- sleeps with the head of the Mafia (or bounty hunter, hitman, etc) and steals his wallet, money, etc and he tracks her down, forcing her to work for him to pay it back, falls for her and the such

Older Plots
-The Wildman
This plot is pretty much Tarzan, but it has the option to be in a more modern environment.
A) The typical plot where a woman travels to study wildlife and instead happens upon a wildman
B) The Wildman arrives in a little town by way of mysterious storm. In this plot, I see the Wildman as more of a Viking from ancient times, carried across time and dropped into modern day wherever. In a horrific storm, the ground shakes and a meteor-like thing strikes the earth, leaving a deep crater that a young woman finds the wildman in. She takes him in and attempts to teach him to communicate and not attack cars, lol. We can discuss plot further, but there will be smut and romance and- in the end- potentially devastating decisions to be made.

-The Hunter
A) I see this set in a fantasy setting with modern aspects and magic. I see the hunter as a HUGE dude (think Mr. X/Tyrant/Nemesis from the Resident Evil games)
A young woman is cornered in her little home by a malevolent spellcaster- one who puts her under a spell that will destroy her if she gives away its location to anyone. A monster hunter who is himself half monster has tracked the thing to the home of this woman, and though she insists there is nothing inside the little hut, he can smell it. He is forced to remove her from her home before going in a basically tearing the place apart in a battle to the death with the spellcaster. After the thing is dead, the hunter realizes that the young woman has been mentally altered (complete amnesia other than her name) by the spell in a way that will take time to reverse, so he decides to take her and care for her until he can reverse the effects. As a half-monster, he is shunned and ran out of town after town, so it's a shock when the young woman is unafraid of him, even going so far as to care for the wounds he'd gained in the battle in her home. He dislikes humans and has intense trust issues, but his morals force him to keep her close until she is cured.
B) This alternate can once again be set in more modern times.
On her way home from a bar/club late one night, a woman takes her usual shortcut through the cemetery. On this night, however, something is different. Her drunken interest is caught by a strange glowing coming from behind one of the larger headstones. Before she can get close enough to inspect, however, an odd sense of terror fills her and she is frozen in place. She can sense a presence unlike any other and even through the alcohol induced haze she can tell it means to rip her asunder. Before this happens, however, a voice fills her head, telling her to run. She can only think 'I can't', but the voice hears and urges her until her feet begin moving. She drops her bag, her coat, the heels she'd been carrying and just runs. She runs until she is home, until her lungs burn, begging for air, and she locks her door behind her. In the morning she wakes, feeling hungover. Was it a dream? Her answer comes when she opens her front door to see her belongings on her stoop. Suddenly a new character enters her life (a new professor at her college, a new customer at her place of work, that can be discussed) and it seems that his eyes linger on her for a bit too long now and then.

-Free Use (I would like to play the woman in this story)
This one is going to be smut-heavy.
A young woman, possibly still a virgin and pretty naive though open and curious, goes to a bar/nightclub with her 'friends' who decide to play a prank on her. They give her a tee shirt that has "FREE USE" across the chest in big bold letters. Not knowing what the term means the woman thinks the shirt is a simple gift (the friends probably come up with some lie about the phrase) and she happily wears it out. Your character sees this and takes full advantage, taking my character to a closet or the bathroom or the alley out back and doing his thing, leaving her confused but wanting more. He takes her number and it becomes basically free sex whenever he wants it until he starts catching feelings.

Plotless Pairings (would love to brainstorm with someone!)
The Princess/QueenXThe Jester-
I am down to play either, though I'm leaning more toward playing the princess.

Will update as the mood strikes! DMs are open, feel free to pop by and say hello!

Last edited:
NEW IDEA: The human Cook
Genre: Sci-fi romance
Basic Idea: I am the only human on a ship of aliens- I am the ships' cook. I cook the meals, play my odd/silly/sometimes concerning earth music and move around the kitchen in oddly mesmerizing ways. When I'm not cooking, I can be found in my quarters planning meals or wandering about the ship existing alongside the crew and helping where I can. I catch on to helpful skills here and there and mostly poke my nose around where it doesn't exactly belong.

Back
Top Bottom