“Is there any tea on this spaceship?”
Inner Sanctum Nobility
Local time
Today 1:05 AM
Genre: Romance
Subgenre: Historial fluff
Setting: Mid-late 1950's/60's
Main Pairing: MXF
Other Open Pairings: WHO KNOWS!? 8D (possibilities are endless)

I had an idea for a dude is kind of the bad-boy motorcycle greaser that's just a love-puppy with a leather jacket, a heart of gold, and secret love of books? And the female lead ain't your average high school that is expected to be a housewife right after graduation because she dreams of being a scholar or beatnik and she reads pulp novels in private? The two meet somehow on the outskirts of their town, or maybe they already knew each other through school when HE was in school, but they didn't get close until they bumped into each other somehow. Either way, I like the idea of them building a friendship that blossoms into love as they share their secrets and common uncommon interests with each other.

Honestly, this is only where it starts. I have my heart set to play the girl for this couple, but I'd LOVE to play more characters for a bigger elaborate scheme (so maybe multiple couples, queer couples, and/or triads. I'd be able to play guys as well, so you scratch my back and I'll scratch yours)

(I don't know, this idea is so trashy and indulgent BUT I LOVE IT)

Back
Top Bottom