Currently reading:
Reign (From CW/Netflix)

lya_helios

Serf
Local time
Today 11:19 AM
Pronouns
She/Her
You are currently posting in Seeking Non-Sexual Stories—this forum strictly forbids any sexual requests which do not fade to black.

Who are you, how long have you been writing and what kind of things do you like to write?

I have been writing since I was 16 (I'm 21 now... >.< I love to write fantasy stories and sometimes I work with fanfics but they're based off of the MCU 9 times out of 10.

How long do your replies tend to be and what is your writing schedule like?
I haven't rp-ed in a while so I'm not exactly sure how long my replies would be... But depending on the situations going on, I'm sure I'd be able to reply with a decent amount. :) My schedule is anytime that I'm not working which leads into anytime that I'm not asleep BECAUSE of work.

What is your tolerance level for gore? Violence?
I want as much gore and violence as I can get, especially if it teaches me to write those kinds of scenes out better - considering that I'm trying to write out novels. o.o

Do you write any fandoms? (Please bear in mind that any characters under 18 and any high school settings must be aged up)
Only MCU and Reign.

Do you have any pairing or setting ideas?
Any that anyone can come up with, maybe new made up countries - I'm making my own world per se, so I need some ideas.

Do you have any detailed plots prepared?
I have some that I've already written, I can make starters out of them and follow where the responses lead.

Do you have any characters you want to write? (Our character forum is here if you want a dedicated thread)
I only have my own and can give descriptions if needed beforehand (bear with me, I'm still learning about how to use this site).

Any additional notes you want to add?
All I'm looking for is some fun, angst, happy, angry, arguments, fights, budding romance between characters - but no smut!!!

Back
Top Bottom