sagenectar

i'll never be like you.
Local time
Today 9:23 PM
Pronouns
she/they/he
tenor.gif

Welcome! Ω©(ΛŠα—œΛ‹*)و 🧑
( Novella β€’ Advanced Literate β€’ DMs β€’ Threads )

Hello friend! Thank you so much for taking the time out of your day to read my request thread. My name is Sage and I'm a twenty-four year old newlywed with a busy schedule and four demanding kitties. ᑣ𐭩

I've been writing/roleplaying a little over a decade now and I'm excited to start writing on InnerSanctum again after taking a hiatus. Being a hopeless romantic myself, I mainly write romance with tons of drama and angst. I absolutely love a good slow burn, building up that connection between characters and having to work together through hardships and outside forces in order to be together. Honestly, a good romance book is the highlight of my day haha. While I do consider myself a novella literate writer, I tend to mirror my responses. On a regular day my responses range between 700 to 1000+ words though I am more than capable of writing past 2000+ words, should a response ever call for it. In general, responses above 600 is good for me.

Some general things I feel is necessary for me to mention:

• Please be at least 22+ when messaging me, as I am completely uninterested in writing with teens. I know twenty and twenty-one are not teens, however as I grow older I find the maturity range of eighteen through twenty-one to be the same and I just am not comfortable.
  • My character will always be a chubbier/plus-sized woman. This is not something I'm willing to change as it is most appealing to me, if it is an issue for you I suggest you do not reach out to me.
  • My response time, in general, is very slow. I work full-time, I just got married, and I am very involved in raising my niece (shared custody.) I usually try not to worry myself about reply times in order not to stress myself out more, but I am most likely to respond Monday, Tuesdays, and Fridays. This doesn't mean I won't respond on the other days, but it is less likely. If you have a preference towards fast-paced back and forth responses, I am not the person for you!
  • While I am comfortable with the occasional smut scene, I am not interested in a smut-centered story. I heavily prefer the slow build-up of connections, character development, drama, romance, etc. For reference, smut should not come up within the first three pages of the roleplay.

Onto the meat and potatoes; I'm currently on the hunt for a small-town country-esque romance. The town is so small that everybody knows each other and often try to pry into the business of the main leads. (Think Stars Hollow from Gilmore Girls.) For our characters, I really enjoy playing into personality categories such as Sunshine x Grumpy or Black Cat x Golden Retriever. Of course, we don't have to but I'm quite fond of male characters who are rugged, tough, and maybe older if you're comfortable with it. Cowboy vibes, if that makes sense!

I don't have a ton of ideas, just vibes, however if you have any please feel free to bring them! I love tossing ideas back and forth so please don't be afraid to suggest something. My ideas are as follows:

1. A woman who's lost everything moves down to her Aunt to start a new life and breaks down on the side of an empty road. While she make think the truck driver that's stopped is here to help, she's quickly realized how sleazy he is and before anything gets worse she's rescued by the local sheriff.
  2. When the two were young, they were in love and high school sweethearts. However, upon graduating they broke up as it was his dream to pilot and she wanted to stay back and help her grandmother in their family bakery. Years later, he's medically retired and comes back home. Her grandmother offers him a job at the bakery, knowing she needs the help, and the two slowly find the love that was lost once again.
  3. After falling off the roof and breaking his leg, a farmer's daughter moves back home to take care of her father and ensure the farm doesn't go under. However, when she arrives she wasn't expecting him to have help already in the form of a farm manager.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom