Currently reading:
Character(s) Reigning Characters and Multifaceted Whims

Voluptia Reign

But first.... coffee.
♔ Champion ♔
Local time
Today 4:53 PM
** Please DM responses only. I'd like to keep this thread clean. **

The following is a list of newer and older characters from collaborations through the years, I've been writing off and on for 15 years so bare with me here. Some are open ended and unfinished for the soul purpose of tying into other works where as other characters may be tied together through their history or brief passing. There is the exception of one character, profile name Binki, who is to remain a joke/spoof character for the purpose of entertainment or 'filler'. All characters are also bisexual, again with the exception of Binki who is to remain out of erotic roleplay, for the purpose of filling a roleplay partner's purpose easier and to make transitioning smoother. All characters are subject to change and I am rather easy going in regards to changing something to suit your needs. IE; You like the way character A looks but want character B's traits.

Request Thread
If you made it here, you may want to check out my RT. If you already have, much love.
} X {

Disclaimer

All of the characters here are for fictional writing purposes and I am in no way shape or form looking for any attachments. I only enjoy writing, if it means with a long term writing partner do be aware that I hold zero emotional attachment to these characters. I am female but I do also play male characters, I just prefer female for the obvious reasons. Any romance with the characters is strictly fictional and for the amusement of its writers, please do not get attached. Thank you.

*Note: Some of the following characters are in the middle of being transitioned to Google Docs. Some patience may be required. *

Character Listing : Females

Raven UnderWood - Ancient Fallen / Vampiress

Carnivaal Crii - Prism/Fallen

Syfr - (Absymal Twin) Fallen/Shapeshifter

Vara Astera- Wraith/Prophet

Tyr Profile - Prism, Fallen

Dani Caine - Human ( Editing )

Jaqueline le Spades Profile - Cyborg/Lycan

Elizabeth Thorne - Fae

Lunabella Whispers - Puppeteer / Phantom

Character Listing: Male

Ashen Frost - Human

Leonardo S. Tensatsu - Vampire

Rykr - Ancient Fallen / Demi-god

Suiten - Shadowwalker

Rys - (Abysmal Twin) Fallen/Shifter

Character Listing: Animal / Xenomorph

• - Undead Eldritch - Profile

This is all subject to editing and revising. As it sits it already needs work but I'm reworking and editing to make thinks fit into a google doc. If you made it this far, you're awesome and much love.

To be continued...

- V

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom