Orphaned (Any) Reign's Stagnant Puddles

Currently reading:
Orphaned (Any) Reign's Stagnant Puddles

Voluptia Reign

But first.... coffee.
Local time
Today 4:17 PM
* DM Responses only. *

Salutations and welcome to Vol's home for wayward stories. Whether they were dropped by means of ghosting, tied up lives or lack of interest, I couldn't bare to part with them all entirely. The time's come to clear out my request thread and as much as I'd like to remain hopeful that the partners they were tied to would eventually come back, I'm not going to hold any illusions to that so... here we are.

Below I will link the threads that they had initial been tied to as well as a brief summary of what the piece would have entailed, feel free to read through at your leisure. If and when they end up getting picked up, we can discuss either starting a new angle or reworking the thread itself. I can't say I'd keep the same thread, merely based on the grounds of: I'm not going to be that guy and end up flooding the persons alert notifications if their still following the piece. If you have any questions regarding interests, expectations, sample writing, etc. Please see my main request thread located: Here.

If you're interested, please note that I do have other pieces on the go but am more then willing to negotiate working something out with these. I'm not asking for daily constant replies but some remote interest would be nice. Some of these pieces are well established while other's, sadly, never made it off the ground. So.. that being said... I give to you my abandoned babies. Please... be gentle, they've been left in the dark and may be wary.

Disclaimer: This thread is subject to editing and may still be under construction. Thank you for your time and continued patience.

---

Rival Reasons
Two rival assassins with ties to a criminal underground. One of aristocratic nature, a vampire and air of arrogance. The other a cocky gutter rat who had been orphaned and slighted by YC in her youth. MC steals YC's contract, not knowing who he is of course and ends up being confronted by him. It's later discovered it had been a ploy by the operators of this seedy underground to see to it that the two either kill each other off or team up.
Trials of the Western Outback
MC is half native/half french, YC would have been a ranger of sorts. MC has always held a curiosity about her other half, after her mothers passing she'd have made her way west in hopes of coming into her roots and discovering more about her peoples history. YC takes pity on her, helps show her the way as her guide. The pair are faced with various trials and issues, be it their horses being set free to accidentally walking into a camp full of bandits and thieves. Will she make it? What does she find and what will become of the pair?
Corruption of Innocence
MC is an innocent little church mouse. She's hardly hurt a fly. Her father is a sheriff and like many god loving men had held a sense of pride in dotting on his virgin daughter. But his occupation didn't come without its own dangers, for her father had slighted YC, who happens to be the leader of a very prominent gang. To get back at this sheriff, YC kidnaps her, makes a point at deflowering her on camera and corrupting her innocence. Eventually drawing her into the 'dark side' and a member of his gang.
Hidden Little Secrets
Smut/Incest orientated. MC is the (step)daughter to YC, who happen to have the weekend to themselves after mommy dearest goes away for a business trip. Leaving the two home alone, MC is doing some project or another when she ends up getting a link to some bdsm videos. Upon opening and playing them, little does she realize that its mirroring everything to the tv downstairs where her father has been able to see everything she's been doing. So, as her punishment and an added indulgence to a kink he enjoys, he decides to make a teachable lesson of it that lasts well after mom gets home, leaving the two to work and play in secret.
Unjust Deeds
Based in late Victorian, YC is a noble who faces a rivalry with a neighboring rival over land and other property means, be it some form of business or another. YC decides to hire an assassin, MC, who is then sent to kill him. Whether you wish to play the rival or employer is entirely up to you.

---
I did have more abandoned tales but these were the ones I figured would have been worth keeping. Smut, violence or graphic levels I'm willing to negotiate with. My inbox is open but again, I do have other pieces so those may end up coming first, not to say these will be forgotten as its been well over a month for some of these pieces. If you're interested, by all means, we can discuss them. Thank you for your time.

xoxo
- V

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom