Currently reading:
MxF Reluctant wife

Yusuf

to ruin And to heal
Local time
Today 10:02 PM
Pronouns
he
The roleplay is a bit different. We have been married for a few years. Happily. Your husband is very charming. Rough And loves you. You too Love him And are loyal to him. But here's the catch. He likes to share you with other men. You are ofcourse reluctant. But you Love him so you play along. It's a kinky slow burn roleplay. Where I expect you to be reluctant, without being rude. Try to think of imaginative excuses to get out of the situations. It will be fun! As your husband keeps putting you in perilous situations.

But here the twist after a while... He starts to hate what he did. He wants you to become like Normal And be his. If you have it fully do tell me your zodiac. He doesn't want to scare you anymore. Because fantasies are fantasies, And best kept there. Will you stop? Or perhaps you will teach him a lesson for sharing with you?

My kinks are various reluctance, orgasm control, groping, hold your moan, public play, humiliation And public. Exposing you. Sensual, romantic. Biting. Classy tease. And More...
Limits scat

This roleplay is fun exciting And entertaining. It will be intense.

Send me a PM if you're still interested in a rp partner for this story!

Back
Top Bottom