All Remnants of Mana [Interest Check]

Itari

Serf
Local time
Today 8:10 PM
Pronouns
She/Her
REMNANTS OF MANA

Mana was once hailed as the greatest mage of all time. However, after bonding with a young dragon, people began to fear her power, eventually leading the country she once called home to betray and mortally wound her dragon. In an attempt to save her dragon's life, Mana transferred his heart and consciousness into a magic stone. However, the process was not completely successful leading to the creation of an extremely powerful magic stone that would corrupt all who held it. Mana would eventually use the stone to completely decimate a city and kill hundreds of thousands before disappearing, never to be seen again. Now 300 years later, rumors have been spreading that the stone has been found. In order to prevent any one country from abusing the power of the powerful artifact, the magical university Isunia has sent a team of their best students to retrieve and destroy it.

Lore Here - Right now this is on a google doc, but if people want, I can post it here too

Important notes
  • I am looking for at least 5 no more than 9 dedicated players who can post regularly
    • Ideally at least one post per person every 2 weeks
  • Discord is the best way to reach me with questions
  • Players may be given uneven information depending on their character's background/country of origin
  • Some players will have to make major decisions that will affect the outcome of the RP
  • Players will be given the option of being privy to all information if they choose or only the information their character would know
  • Dice will be used
  • I think I have a pretty solid idea of where I want the RP to go but I am always open ideas and am open to having a co-GM

100% keen. If this is using the 5e system of DND this would be amazing for a campaign.

100% keen. If this is using the 5e system of DND this would be amazing for a campaign.
I'm actually not familiar with 5e DnD system, I was just going to do something really simple for the dice, but I would not be opposed to implementing it if someone helped me and other people were ok with it

Dnd 5e engine is super super streamlined.
If you have time - happy to run you through the basics and as a current GM of DND 5e - its not the dice rolls but the immersion factor that counts.

Dnd 5e engine is super super streamlined.
If you have time - happy to run you through the basics and as a current GM of DND 5e - its not the dice rolls but the immersion factor that counts.
Sure! I'll DM you

You know, I thought I had already posted in here, but I must not have submitted it. Whoops!

Anyways, I wanted to say that this looks like a ton of fun, and I'd love to join you!

You know, I thought I had already posted in here, but I must not have submitted it. Whoops!

Anyways, I wanted to say that this looks like a ton of fun, and I'd love to join you!
Yay glad to have you! Let me know if you have any questions and/or if you want discord contact information

ooooh. Okay, I'm in!!!!

Back
Top Bottom