Currently reading:
Request Dump

Looni

Count
Local time
Today 9:42 PM
Pronouns
He/him | They/them
I'm just going to dump all of my previous requests from my other sites. This is a list of everything I have looked for in the past all neatly organized in one spot. I'll just update this one post as time goes on and bump it. So expect things in it to change if you like to spy on me. I know some of you totally do.

Let me just get the requirements out of the way first and foremost.

What I expect from you:
  • In depth, well written posts that are no shorter than two paragraphs unless the story allows for short back and forth exchanges, like for dialogue.
  • Willingness to help propel the story forward. I'm not saying that we need to have a strict plan to follow, but I really do expect you to be able to help to move the story, time, setting, and characters forward alongside me. Don't just wait for me to make transitions or to give our characters some sort of purpose to be exchanging with. That's not fair.
  • Third person, past tense replies please. I don't do first first person, present tense. And the story is really jacked if both of us are trying to mash two different styles together.
I like MxM, but that doesn't mean that I'm not open to MxF, I'm just not partial to FxF is all.

I can portray both sub and dom roles, but for a MxF, I prefer to play the male. Wether or not he's a sub or a dom with a woman matter's not to me; I just don't like portraying women. Yeah, I'm weird. Shhhh. Don't tell me, "bu-bu-but you are a woman." I'm well aware. In all my years of role playing I have never liked playing the female role... Idk why.

There, now that's out of the way: without further delay I shall categorize my requests. Most of them involve smut, but I'm not just looking for sex and sex alone, rather a well tuned plot line that provides excitement and passion. I just really erotica so I love sprinkling in sex. There's a fine balance between the two somewhere.

Really, I'd love to get a good threesome roleplay started. I'm looking for one male character and one female character. I'll be playing the role of another male.

Now at first glance you might be thinking that I'm looking to get really pervy; and you might be totally right! I wouldn't mind some well written erotica to go along with this, but really at the bottom of this request I'm looking to be fulfilled with a romance story line.

So I mean to say that I want to start this relationship off with them meeting--details can be discussed in thread--them struggling with each other, then finally them accepting each other and accepting a fully functioning polygamous relationship. You feel me? Theres a specific theme that I'm searching for. I read a doujinshi that just got me hooked on this idea. I'd like for a pregnancy to be involved somewhere down the line because I like slice of life stuff too.

I can explain what omega-verse is if you're not quite sure. This was a failed rp attempt so I'd like to try and resurrect the idea with another partner :). The idea was to rp in a universe where omegas are strictly forbidden to join the military; however, one of our characters would be just that: an omega in the military, and one in a position of power non the less. He would be taking suppressants and no one would know his secret (again I can explain what I mean by this if need be). It would be quite the scandal if they were ever found out; not just a scandal, too, but highly dangerous.

The other character would be some young blood, un-bread, alpha who the omega takes a strong liking to.

I don't have a preference for which character to portray in this story, so whichever is fine with me. I'd like to keep an older/younger role between the omega and alpha, though. I'm thinking a 15 year age gap between the two men. That's one of my kinks

For this, I'm looking for a partner to do a historical story with me. I'm totally okay with mixing a little bit of fantasy or whatnot, but I'd very much like to stick to Japan during the Tokugawa period (1603-1868).

We can chat more about setting, time period, and plot via PM.

Ideally, I'd like to play the seme character if searching for a MxM. I'm really thinking of a Kenshin/Samurai X type of theme, so I'm really looking for a great story that mixes blood, honor, romance, and tension!

Don't worry, I'm not looking for a partner that's 100% up on Japanese history, but I'd like for one that is okay with either talking with me about it, or brushing up on some research for accuracy. Although I did study Japanese history in college, I am in no way an expert on it so don't be put off my by me!

I just want to have fun!

Name: Takumi Endo

Hair: Auburn
Eyes: Brown

Appearance:
samurai-anime-live-wallpaper-62ceed-h900.jpg

Character personality: Takumi, like a traditional samurai, holds a great amount of honor. He holds the code of being a samurai very close to his heart and honors it whenever his venture demands it. As such, his personality is usually very serious. He is a very quiet and methodical person both on and off the field of battle.

That's not to say, however, that he can't be passionately romantic towards those that he loves. He's picky, though, about those he chooses to lay with and believes that it is in honor to himself for him to respect women who he might potentially build a life with. On the very rare occasions, mostly when no one is around, he can be very flirtatious... almost adorably so.

He harbor's a secret passion for the more erotic things in life. He loves ukiyo paintings and has been known to read the Japanese kamasutra when he's alone.

Character history: Takumi was born to a very old noble family. From a young age he was taught the ways of the sword under his dear father's instruction. For generations, his family has served the Minamoto clan in the in the Owari provence for as far back as the Genpi war in 12th century.

When Takumi was 15 he was engaged to a Obi Minamoto, his lord's niece, and wedded shortly after his coming of age ceremony. This was a great honor for his family for him to be married into the lordship family and it has created a healthy bond between them. He spent only a few years happily married to his older bride before she died during childbirth of his firstborn son who unfortunately died with her.

Takumi's family has encouraged him since then to take on another bride, but he had declined the prospect of marriage, saying that Obi was truly his soul mate and that he wishes to wait for her reincarnation to return to him regardless of when or where.

Currently, the Minamoto family is concerned with the aspect of Sonno-joi- expel the barbarians and reverie the emperor-a saying developed towards the very end of the Tokugawa era in 1853 when Commodore Matthew Perry came to Japan's harbors to forcefully open the country into trade with the West.

This is where our stories start where Takumi and his lorded master are in the midst of congregating a rebellion against the Westerners and the radicals of Japan who think opening their ports to Perry would be the best course of action.

For this one I have a starter that never took off with a partner. Do with it what you will I'd just love to see this pan out in a story somehow.

Being a creature of the mist, rain was perhaps the most favored of the natural occurrences in a unicorn's life. The promise of wiping away strain and filth and leaving the land clean and washed with the scent of rain water. In the distant thundered vibrated on the horizon. The storm was too far at that point to cause any discomfort. It was nothing more than a light drizzle and the occasional soothing sound of nature's voice in vibrato.

Ivvin was a stunning creature to catch a sight of as she moved through the gaps in the trees. Her white body glistened in the light mist that covered the land and her long beautiful mane glowed with an eerie sort of iridescence. She had her head bowed and her slim nose stuck to the damp leaves of a fern. Her tail flicked occasionally as she moved slowly.

Despite her calm appearance, inside she had been brooding most uncharacteristically for her. Usually she was a quiet creature, both vocally and mentally. She rather enjoyed seeing and not thinking, but recently in the weeks that had passed she had been more and more concerned with her physical body as well as her state of pleasure. Breeding season was no doubt upon her.

Unlike other animals, it was not something to take lightly as it was something that only came once every 50 years in a Unicorn's life. They were eternal creatures, un-aging and undying, but they were also very solitary beings, thus explains their scarcity in the world.

She snorted as she raised her head and looked down between her legs at her slim erection that had been bothering her since the rain had come. She was completely unused to it being so burdensome. With each step it swayed gently and brought her a frustrating sense of pleasure, driving her closer and closer to her breaking point.

With a scoff, she straightened up and resolved to leave the solitude of her forest in search of a potential mate, human, elf, fellow unicorn, at that point it mattered not.

That's all, folks. Feel free to message me if you have your own story ideas too! I'd love to hear them! <3

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom